Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenfaerie25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Chapter 17

Amba was yelling at Manu for a few minutes for not calling for two whole days and that she shouldn't be absent for Gunjan's wedding. Manu tried to calm her mummy-ji down but Amba continued to berate her for about five minutes. After she became exhausted, she ordered Manu to quickly finish the property deal and come home. Manu told Amba that the property needed a trustworthy overseer. Amba grimmly agrees to let Manu take the reins on this project. Amba even asks if she should also come over but Manu quickly tells her that it won't be necessary. For once, Manu felt happy that Amba wasn't the sentimental type who would care that she was missing Gunjan's wedding.

After ending the call with Amba, Manu breathed a sigh of relief. Amba was extremely perceptive, one wrong move and she'd figure everything out. As she walked over to Raj who was listening to her conversation with Amba, Manu decided that as soon as Raj was well again they would have to act fast to remove Mohini from the Bajwa house. If this took too long, Amba would be here soon with her guns blazing.

Raj asks Manu if he could have some of her chocolate cake. Manu calls a servant over who shortly brings a piece of cake into the couple's room. As Manu was eating the cake and feeding Raj, Raj noticed that she had some chocolate frosting on her lips. He reached out to his confused wife and used his thumb to wipe the chocolate clean off of her lips. Slowly he brought his thumb to his own lips and licked it clean. Manu gulped and moved off of the bed, taking the tray with her.

Despite his best attempt, Raj noticed that Manu still looked distracted. He asked, "What's wrong?", and she replied with a shrug. "Rohan veer-ji is coming home tomorrow from rehab, Raj.", Manu said trying to deter his attention from her. Raj nodded, he wasn't prepared for what to say to Rohan. They had been separated for a really long time and he knew that there was a lot that Rohan probably had to say to him. Especially since Raj sidestepped him and took his position as the Shah of the Bajwas.

*Short Update, I know..don't worry guys I still have ideas for another 10 parts so I'm not giving up on this story yet.

queenfaerie25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 18

Raj wakes up and sees Manu sleeping on the couch. He shakes his head and carefully lifts her onto the bed, being careful to not hurt his sprained arm. After placing the covers over her, he goes and takes a shower. FIfteen minutes later Raj makes his way downstairs to discuss bringing Amrit back with Harjeet. Harjeet tried his best to hide his excitement at finally having Amrit and Rohan back. He tried to seem unaffected and agreed to go with Raj.

Harjeet tells Raj that they are both going to go and get Amrit and heads to his room to get ready. Meanwhile Raj goes to tell Manu that he would be going and found that Manu was in the shower. He sees a dark blue saree laid out on the bed and imagined her wearing it. He grinned to himself and looked around the room trying to find his phone. Raj couldn't find his room so before he left, he placed a note on top of the saree to let Manu know where he had gone. Raj wanted Amrit to meet Rohan as soon as possible since during the RajPreet wedding Rohan was at rehab. Raj decided to pick both of them up at the same time.

Manu comes out of the shower and gets ready. Wearing her sindoor was the first thing she did and then she wore her blue saree and matching blue bangles. She didn't notice Raj's note on the floor. It had fallen off of her saree due to the wind coming from the open window. Manu goes downstairs to make lunch for Raj. The cook made breakfast today since Harjeet wanted his Bahu to rest. He even suggested that she only cook sometimes as a hobby and not make a chore out of it.  

After making lunch, Manu realized that she hadn't seen Raj for a while. She didn't notice that Harjeet wasn't home either. Usually Raj would be nipping at her every step, especially ever since they got married. She goes upstairs and couldn't find Raj. Manu furrowed her brow as she began to get worried. She called Raj and heard his phone ringing. His ringtone was blaring from the couch. She lifted the blankets on the couch to find his phone. Raj never went anywhere without his phone. Manu decided to look downstairs as her heart started to panic.

She speed down the stairs in her panic and bumped into Nihal. Nihal was about to yell at her when she interrupted him in her desperation, "Do you know where Raj is? He's not at home, he left his phone...he never leaves his phone...what do I do?" she gasped as she struggled to breathe. Nihal's anger dissipated and he tried to get her calm her down. Her uneven breathing made him worried and he grabbed her wrist when she started to collapse. Preet's hands were ice cold from fear. He sat her down on the floor and she started crying hysterically. Nihal put his arms around her to calm her down.

-----------------------------------

Raj came back inside the Bajwa because he realized he would need his phone to call Amrit, Harjeet didn't have her phone number and he hadn't memorized the new number she got after coming to the pind. Raj went on alert when he heard crying and ran upstairs toward the sound. He stopped dead on his tracks. Manu was in Nihal's arms shaking furiously. Raj immediately shoved Nihal off of her. He dropped down to her level and hugged her shaking form while glaring at Nihal. He ran his hands through her hair and kissed her forehead. Rubbing her shoulders when he realized that she was shivering Raj asked, "Manu why are you crying? Did Nihal do something? What did he do? Tell me...tell me Manu.". Manu couldn't stop crying and Raj's anger towards Nihal grew. Raj got up and grabbed Nihal's collar. "What the hell did you do to my wife?", Nihal didn't respond as he seemed to be in shock. Losing his patience Raj gave Nihal a punch in the face. Nihal dropped to the floor and groaned in pain. Manu stopped crying and she felt her breathing becoming even. She quickly stood up and held Raj back from throwing another punch. "Raj...where did you go? I was so worried about you", she said. Raj listened as she described that she thought something had happened to him and Nihal just found her when she was panicking. Raj still threw a suspicious look at Nihal and hugged Manu tightly.  

Nihal was crumpled on the floor in shock...Raj repeatedly called Preet "Manu". What could this possibly mean? Slowly getting up he remembered his interactions with Manu the Shah and Preet. They looked very similar and not to mention Preet wasn't like a regular girl. Preet tried to fight off his goons singlehandedly and even kicked him in the knee when he was manhandling her. His train of thought was interrupted when he saw Raj pulling Preet into a hug, he clenched his fist and left the scene.

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘great update  .Why was nihal being nice to her though ? ?
Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't know u updated πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­ but please no inspiration from new promo manu is already alone with an evil Raj she will be devasted😭😭 we can do some jealousy though πŸ˜† because the chemistry of rajpreet is awesome 
Also I want to ask is Nihal getting attracted to manu πŸ˜²
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So nihal Kind of suspects that Preet is Mannu. Interesting. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tanu221 thumbnail
Hey anyone please help.me out πŸ˜­πŸ˜²
Since there are only 3 stories going on waaris I decided to write an os its just a try and thought to post it whether it's good or not but I don't know how to please help me how to post a os 
Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu221

Hey anyone please help.me out πŸ˜­πŸ˜²

Since there are only 3 stories going on waaris I decided to write an os its just a try and thought to post it whether it's good or not but I don't know how to please help me how to post a os 

I post it please do share views whether you like it or not I will do my best to improve myself 
Link is below
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4842926
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Missing you and your story...
Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Suchi.

Missing you and your story...

Me tooo😭😭 your story inspired me too write please update soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†