Trouble brewing between NB 8 hosts Karan Tacker and Upasana Singh?

Posted: 6 years ago

Trouble brewing between Nach Baliye 8 hosts Karan Tacker and Upasana Singh?

Nach Baliye 8, the popular dance reality show returned after a gap of 1 year, amidst a lot of expectations and hype. And of course, the presence of Bollywood beauty Sonakshi Sinha(judge) and telly world's popular couples--Divek, Sanaya Irani-Mohit Sehgal, Mona Lisa-Vikrant Singh, Bharti Singh-Haarsh Limabachiyaa, et al, made it even more awaited.

But not all surprises were unveiled in the first episode, some were left for the second one. So, while one of the hosts Karan Tacker was introduced in the first episode of the dance reality show, the second host--Upasana Singh--came into picture in the second episode, and it was purposely done, to keep the interest of the audiences alive in the show. Also read: EXCLUSIVE: Yes, I'm hosting Nach Baliye 8 and I will make it really mazedaar, says Bua aka Upasana Singh

But apparently Tacker is not really comfortable with the new co-host and is said to have developed a cold feel, as he feels she might steal his thunder.

"I was always supposed to be a part of the show even before Karan Tacker came in the picture. But these people had different plans for my entry hence Karan alone shot for the premiere episode," Upadana told a TV channel.Also read: Nach Baliye premieres today; 5 reasons we are excited about the show

Upasana had earlier confirmed her presence in the show to India Today Online. "Nach Baliye makers have done awesome job in the past and this time too they are trying something new. They are making a full entertainment package with dance, comedy and all the fun.  And obviously, if I'm hosting it, it will not be just hosting, I will do something mazedaar and I hope people enjoy that," she had told us.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/trouble-brewing-between-nach-baliye-8-hosts-karan-tacker-and-upasana-singh-lifetv/1/925207.html

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Too Many Hands ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Spoil The Broth   ðŸ˜ƒ Brew Becomes Bru 😉 ðŸ˜†  Or Decoction  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜ƒ 

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 6 years ago
I also felt that both of them are not comfortable.
She is neither funny nor entertaining, absolutely disgusting and annoying anchor. Not at all needed. 
Why can't we ever have an anchor in the Indian Televisions who does his job without any unnecessary drama.🤔 
Originally posted by .Frozen.

Why can't we ever have an anchor in the Indian Televisions who does his job without any unnecessary drama.🤔 

Both of them are so bleh. She's not funny or entertaining. He is just bland and boring. 
I just skip their nonsense otherwise I am like this ðŸ˜³.

I like Karan for a change for doing what exactly a host is supposed to do...hosting. The OTP hosts always irritate me and the short nok jhok is always welcome as it is lot better than the elaborate nonsense of the past
Originally posted by saga_twilight

I like Karan for a change for doing what exactly a host is supposed to do...hosting. The OTP hosts always irritate me and the short nok jhok is always welcome as it is lot better than the elaborate nonsense of the past

He doesn't need to do drama, but he fails to bring any charisma on stage. And that's boring.
Karan is okayish but Upsana is below par. And their chemistry is just bleh.