Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aarfa- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Chapter 3(b).

Omkaara Singh Oberoi.

Ever got into a situation when you seriously don't know what to do? I don't even know if I should keep standing like this or have a seat, smile or keep boring this expression less face?

I closed my eyes for a while and asked myself to calm down but ever since the very news of Ishaana's arrival has came into my ears, I haven't got a single chance to be calm myself down but right now seeing her also so disturbed, I was seriously not comfortable.

She was sitting there right in front of me with my big brother almost killing her duppata by pressing it between her fingers in frustration.
Okay, didn't I tell you she was looking heavenly gorgeous in that Indian attire?

Guru Ji has just arrived and everyone were chit-chatting merrily- Elders with Guru ji while youngsters within themselves. Shivaay was sitting as if he is here to crack some another deal while my Ishaana was obviously frustrated with all this shaadi ki date nikalo drama. Even I wasn't pleased with this deep inside but I knew that how important this marriage was!

I looked at the other side and found Rudra and Soumya bickering again on some silly thing. I was happy that my little bundle of happiness was back but it also meant that I have to bear her and Rudra's meaningless fights again. Okay, I usually don't get this irritated by them or anything for that matter of fact but right now don't know why I was even hating the sound of my breath. I just want peace! Peace form this feeling!! 
Can I come close to you Ishaana?
JUST. STOP. THINKING. LIKE. THAT., my mind gave an ultimatum.

"Guru ji apko Kisi se milwana hai..", I heard choti maa's voice who was coming into the hall with my mother. She was as usual overly excited on something. She had excused herself from guruji and went with mom to her room and now had come with an I-Pad in her hands.

"Ishaana ab Yun muh latkake bethke ki koi zarurat nhi hai.. Ab Teri mom aagyi hai video calls pe ..", Choti Maa said and kept the I-Pad at the middle of the table so that everyone could see. Everyone greeted her but Ishaana was not very pleased seeing her and am not very surprised at that.

"Yeh toh acha Hua puttar ki tu vese nhi toh aise toh aagyi kyuki Ishaana thodi udas lag rhi thi ..", Dadi spoke.
"I know Dadi ji.. Thodi nervous hogyi hai shayd.. Tbhi mene Pinky Ji se bola ki video calling karlete hai.. After all, meri beti ki shaadi ki date nikal rhi hai.. I had to be present here..", Aunty said in her usual Royal assent.

"Don't be nervous Ishaana.. Now your mom is here..", she spoke to her.
"Offcource.. Bas ap hi ki kami thi.. Mom!", she said sarcastically with a smile stressing the last word which no one noticed.
But I can see your frustration!

"Achi baat hai ki ab yahan par var vadhu aur unke Mata pita sab maujood hai..", Guru ji started speaking, "Toh vivaah ka shubh muhurat theek ek mahine baad ka hai matlab Shivaay ke 29th janamdivas se ek hafta phele.."
Just one month? Bas?? It's too early man!!

Ishaana's mouth went wide open in shock. 
She isn't even ready for marriage.
Choti Maa clapped her hand excitedly.
Jinki shaadi hai unse toh puchlo if they are this excited.
Shivaay was also a bit shocked.
Yeah Shivaay.. Bolo kuch!!
Rudra and Soumya raised their eyebrows.
Tum log hi kuch boldo ..
Mr. Oberoi and chote papa were normal.
Same expressions in every situation. Kuch toh naya kiya karo ..
Dadi was happy but there were some lines of worry on her face. 
Dadi please don't agree for such a hurry in this marriage!
Mom was composed but wanted to say something.
Please you are my last hope!!
Anika was just smiling looking at everyone's faces.
You are the wedding planner goddamit! Itni jaldi sab ready kese krogi? Say something!!
Ishaana's mom was offcource really happy.
Inka kuch nhi ho sakta!!

"Par itni jaldi shaadi kese ho Sakti hai?", Ishaana immediately asked.
Exactly!!
"Arrey kyu nhi hosakti? Zaroori hogi shaadi.. Aur Guru Ji ki btayi hui dates par hi hogi ..", Choti Maa said.
Apki shaadi ho rhi hai kya Choti Maa?
"Guru Ji ap thodi baad ki date nikaliye.. Ishaana abhi toh Australia se vapis ayi hai..", Shivaay said.
Finally mere bhai you said something logical!!
"Yeah mere bade Bhaiya ap ghodi chadoge finally.. Am so excited! Mere paraya dhan..!!", Rudra said in his usual fashion.
Abbey Teri toh!! Tujhe toh me abhi yhin Isi waqt paraya kardu!!
"I think we should leave it to Ishaana and Shivaay what they want to do..", Mr. Oberoi put forward his point.
I don't wanna say this but I agree with you this time ..
"Tu sahi keh rha hai Tej.. Bchon par hi chod Dena chahiye Hume yeh decision.. Vese bhi itni sari tayariyan itni jaldi kese hongi?", Dadi said.
Yeah.. Yeah.. Yeah.. Exactly!!
"Tayariyon ki chinta mat kijiye mummyji.. Anika hai na..", Mom spoke.
I didn't expected this from you mom..
"Bas bchon ko koi problem na ho itni jaldi shaadi se.", she added.
I knew you will never disappoint me.. Love you mom!!
"Ji Dadi ap chinta mat kijiye.. Ap mujhe ek din me bhi shaadi krwane ke liye bolengi na toh bhi me dhinchak shaadi karwaungi doni ki..", Anika spoke at last.
You know what Anika.. I can even kill you for this statement ..
"I think shaadi jitni jaldi hojaye utna acha rahega.. Ishaana Ke Australia Jane ki vajah se phele hi bahut delay hogya hai.. I don't think we should push it more..", Ishaana's mother said.
Your daughter has come after six damn years.. Don't you want to spend some time with her?

"Me sirf itna hi kehna chahunga ki shaadi ke liye is se acha muhurat dobara nhi milega..", Guru ji informed.
"Guru ji hum thoda soch ke apko btate hai.. Bchen agar apas me baat karle toh it would be better..", Mom spoke. Guru ji didn't said anything but exchanged a look Choti Maa. Did he really did that or am over observing?

"Toh thik hai.. Me chalta hun filhal..", he said and got up with his follower. Shivaay and Mr. Oberoi went to drop him till the exit.

After everyone got busy in their own work, I looked at Ishaana and found her already looking at me. Her eyes had many questions which I didn't know how to answer.

-----

Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Me and Bade papa were coming inside the mansion after bidding farewell to Guru ji when he spoke, "I think ek mahine me shaadi would be perfect Shivaay since Mr. Williams bhi India usi time aarhe hai remember ek multi national company ko yahan launch karne ke liye.."
"Ya and he is finding a prefect Royal company to collaborate with..", I recalled.
"Exactly Shivaay! Toh tumhari shaadi ke chalte Oberoi family already news me rhegi and we can even invite him here.. Vo Indian culture ki taraf kafi attracted hai toh yahan hmari hospitality enjoy karkar and ek proper Indian wedding attend karke I hope he will be really impressed..", he proposed the idea.
"I really need to think about it Bade papa.. Mujhe phele Ishaana se bhi baat karni hogi..", I replied.
"Ya sure.. But do think about it seriously.. I hope you know yeh project kitna important hai..", He further replied.
"Ya.. I know.."
He nodded and went away after giving a pat on my shoulder.

He is not wrong. If we crack this deal with Mr. Williams, it would be really great for Ameerkot. I should go and talk to Ishaana. 

I was just going towards her room but I got an call from Mr. Raiprakash. He told me about an important meeting that he has just fixed and I have to attend through video calling. I sighed. 

I ordered a servant to bring a glass of water to my room as I had to take my vitamin capsules.

I reached my room, brought my laptop, set the webcam for video calling, took out my capsules and made myself comfortable on the bed. 
The meeting has already been started and after some time someone entered into my room and I assumed it be the servant. I didn't looked up as I was busy seeing the presentation on my laptop.

"Idhar pani pakdao..", I brought my hand forward still looking towards my laptop screen, "Itna time kyu laga dia?", I asked.

"Vo ram bhaiyya ne toh bahut phele hi keh Diya tha pani lejane ke liye.. Par me hi kaam me bhul gyi .."
Anika????

I looked up and found Anika standing across me handing over me a glass of water.
Glass of water. In Anika's hand. DANGER SIGNAL.

I pushed myself more on the bed, looked into the laptop where the presentation was still going on, "Let's take a break.", I told my client. He nodded and I shut the laptop then I literally threw it away on the bed. 

I stood and made sure there was a safe distance between that glass of water in her hands and me. 

"Tum yahan kar kya rhi ho?? That too with this pani ka glass.. Aur yeh Ram bhaiyya kon hai?", I asked.

Her mouth formed a 'Hawww..' expression, "Apko ram bhaiyya nhi pta kon hai? Vo apke yahan pichle panch saal se kaam karte hai.. Vo vhin hai jinhe apne pani lane ke liye kaha tha.."
"Toh tum kyu leke ayi ho pani?", this was my next immediate question.
"Ram bhaiyya ko pair me moch aagyi hai.. Apke room ki taraf hi aa rhe the Vo.. Isliye Dadi ne unhe chutti dedi.. And that's why me apko pani dene ayi hun..", she said in her angry mode.
"Par phir bhi you shouldn't have come to give me this water.."

She sighed irritatingly, "Ek toh ap itne inhuman hai ki apko apne employees ke naam tak nhi pata .. Aur upar ap abhi tak is pani ke glass par hi atke hai!!"

"Ab yeh pani lijiye aur meri jaan chodiye ..", She said coming forward with the glass. I moved back, "Mujhe nhi chahiye.."
"Aise kese nhi chahiye..", she came more closer. I moved behind but now I was hit with the bed that means No space to move away from her.
"Ab apko Lena pdega..", she said bringing the glass more closer.

All the innumerable images when she threw water at me came into my mind.
"Yeh glass door rakho mujhse..", I ordered but as if she listens to me. She came more closer, "Billu ji ab apko yeh pani .. aaahhh!", in order to move away from her, I slipped and landed on bed taking her with me. She was on my top. Her hairs were all over her face. She was as shocked as I was.

Her big doe eyes were visible from the web of her silky hairs. I unknowingly placed her hair behind the ears and got completely lost in those black coal eyes. They were like an endless tunnel for me. 
Her cheeks which were naturally pink urged me to caress or rather pull them. Was she always this beautiful?
My arms were around her petite figure as if they were mould for her only. She was so perfectly fitted inside them. 

Seeing her I was sure she was also lost in mykanji aakhen. It was as if I was in a trance which was so tempting to break. 

Suddenly my phone started ringing and it irritated me for some initial seconds. Why? Even I don't know but then reality hit me hard, really hard!! 
We both came into our senses and she tried to get up from me desperately but again landed upon me.

"Hey wait!", I stopped her, "Araam se .."
Then we both tried to get up carefully so that none of us will be hurt.

For awhile we didn't know what to do, we were looking at everything but each other. 
I picked up my phone and it was my client saying the meeting should be started again. I looked at my laptop and exclaimed, "Fhat the wuck!!"
"Mind your language Mr. Oberoi.", the client said from the other end.
"Just shut up!!", I replied and cut the call. You all must be thinking what happened to my laptop? Well, it's all drenched with the water brought by none other than problem creating Anika. She not only fell upon me but also gave my laptop a bath.

"Tumhe koi idea hai kya kiya hai tumhe?", I asked her.
"Mene kya kiya? Apne kiya Jo kiya!! Cheapde kahinke.. Khud gir gye aur mujhe bhi gira Diya..", she said defending herself.
"Me uski baat nhi kar rha hun!!", irritation was clear in my voice.
"Toh phir kiski? Me toh bas apke liye yeh pani layi thi.. Taki ap apni yeh chemist ki shop gatak sake..", she said with disgust looking at my medicine box.
"Just watch out your tongue Anika!", I warned her, "Aur pani layi thi tum mere liye?", I asked sarcastically, "Toh phir do mujhe!", I said folding my hands.

"Yelijiye ..", She said forwarding the glass and realised it was empty, "Yeh toh Khali hai..", she said turning the glass upside down.
"Happy realisation!", I commented sarcastically.

"Ab Zara dekho kahan giraya hai tumhe ..", I said curtly. She looked on the bed and found my laptop all drenched with water. Her hand automatically went over her mouth, "Haww! Am really sorry Billu ji.."
"Sorry? Seriously? Tumhe pata hai kitna important data tha mere laptop me..", I almost shouted.
"Ap mujhpar kyu itna chilla rhe hai.. Giri me apki vajah se thi!!"
"Tumhe kaha kisne tha pani lane ke liye? Chalti firti afat ho tum!!"
"Toh baat bhi kyu kar rhe hai ap mujhse?"
"Ya right.. Khud ko aur pani ko mujhse door rakho..!!", I said joining my hands.
"Mere bina ap reh nhi sakte Varna apki shaadi kon krayega? Aur pani ke bager toh ap shaadi karne ke layak hi nhi rhenge.. So sorry Mr. Oberoi apko hum dono ko jhelna padega..", she said and walked out of my room.  

After coming into my room uninvited, scaring me with glass of water urhmm.. I mean disturbing me with that glass of water, making me fall on the bed, ruining my laptop and offcource this meeting she had the audacity to say something like that and walking off at my face?
Just WOW!!!!

The least I could do to vent out my frustration was to throw away my cellphone.
Ab laptop kharab ho hi gya hai toh phone kya cheez hai? 

-----

Rudra Singh Oberoi. 

"I think Ishaana ko itni jaldi shaadi nhi karni.. Aur shayd bade bhaiyya ko bhi..", Soumya said munching her favourite chips. I never discuss about my brothers with anyone but since Soumya has come into my life, things have changed. I have even stopped cribbing about my room. I have found a true companion in her. If I have a problem and I can't go to my brothers, I know who will rescue me- My Sumo. 

"Acha hi hai.. Mera praya dhan thode din aur mere pas rhega.. Kyuki ek baar unki shaadi hogyi toh me phirse beroom ho jaunga..", I said rubbing my fake tears.
Soumya laughed.

"Vese Ishaana kafi cute hai..", Soumya commented.
"Han.. Bilkul meri tarah ..", I said raising my collar. She just rolled her eyes.

"Par aj jese Pinky Aunty unhe treat kar rhi thi na.. Mujhe acha nhi lga.. I mean she should wear what she wants right ..", She put up her point. I knew something was disturbing her good that she herself blurted it out. 
"I know.. But tumhe pta hai na choti Maa Shivaay bhaiyya ko leke kitni possessive hai.. Vo unse related her cheez aur log perfect chahti hai..", I told her.
"Pta hai mujhe but phir bhi.. Actually Tum ladkon ko na kabhi realise hi nhi hota ki hum ladkiyan kitne sacrifices karti hai..", she said moving her head in other side.
Aur hum ladke Jo tum ladkiyon ke tantrums jhelte hai uska hisab kon dega?

She again looked towards me.
Oh! She's over it!!

"You know what according to The National Union Survey 2015 India me 85% saas claim toh karti hai ki Vo apni bahuon ko beti ki tarah treat krengei.. Par aisa hota kuch nhi hai..", she said all irritated with the fact.
How can I not expect from her to flaunt her knowledge on this issue?

I snatched her packet of chips and acted as if I was reading it's wrapper, "And according to the survey conducted by the fitness freak Rudy this packet of chips has at least 70% of calories."
"RUDRA!!!!", then their was an ultimate level shriek. She snatched away the packet from me and walked away from the hall's window where we both were standing.

I started running behind her but suddenly Dadi came in front of Soumya. She stopped and so am I.

"Kahan bhag rhi thi mere ghar ki sabse choti sawaari?", Dadi asked us with a laugh.
"Kuch nhi Dadi hum toh bas pakdam pakdai khel rhe the..", I said as if it was normal for two college going students to play such a game. Soumya glared at me while Dadi laughed.

"Acha puttar yeh pta ki Teri Shivaay se baat hui? Pandit Ji ne jabse date nikali hai mene use dekha nhi..", Dadi asked.
"Acha Hua Dadi apne unhe nhi dekha..", I informed her, "Thodi der phele mene Anika di ko unke room se ate hue dekha tha.. Baal bikhre hue.. Hath me Khali pani ka glass aur zubaan pe apne Billu ji ko galliyan de rhi thi.. Aur phir thk do minute baad bhaiyya ke room se kuch tutne ki awaaz ayi.. Me bta rha hun Dadi apko unhone apna 51st phone bhi tod Diya!!", I reported her the whole scene.
"Haye ram!! Yeh dono phirse lad pade..", Dadi sighed, "Aur Ishaana kahan hai? Us se bhi baat nhi hui.. Akhir dono ka shaadi pe vichaar hai kya?", Dadi asked.
"Unhe toh thode time phele mene bahar jate hue dekha tha.. Keh rhi thi she need some fresh air..", Soumya replied.

"I think bhaiyya aur Ishaana di itni jaldi shaadi nhi karna chahte..", I put up what I felt.
"Han puttar tu Sai keh rha hai aur Hume unhe force bhi nhi karna chahiye ..", Dadi agreed.

"Hey! Shivaay.. Me tumhare room me hi aarhi thi..", we suddenly heard Ishaana di's voice. We looked at the direction and saw Shivaay bhaiyya who has just came downstairs in the hall and Ishaana from outside with O almost running behind her but what she said next shocked me like anything, "Mujhe ek mahine me shaadi krne se koi problem nhi hai!"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

So Isn't Omkaara being so desperate? I mean abhi toh srf shaadi ki date nikal rhi hai and he isn't able to bear that only. 😛 Lol.. But I think love does that to you. 👍🏼

Shivaay Shivaay Shivaay! You, Anika and complications can't get away from each other, right? 🤣

And Rudy looks like you are going to become beroom soon!

Waiting for your opinion on the update eagerly!! 😉
Hope to hear from each one of my readers..

#Today'sQuestion: Shiv-Ish, Ani-Ru or Sou-Om?

-Aarfa- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello my dear readers! I hope you guys are doing fine and happy to see the update. Do share your feelings. 

So I have changed Ishaana to Gauri and Sowmya to Bhavya as required. Keep reading and commenting.. 

Chapter 4. So the preparations began.  
"What love can do? 
It can make you feel liberated and trapped altogether." 

Gauri Maheshwari. 

Damn! Why? Just why God? Am I your least favourite human? 
Yah apko apne entertainment keliye sirf meri life mili hai? 

Firstly, I had to come back to India that too here at Ameerkot, my so called to be sasuraal when my own family is so adamant in marrying me off with The Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi against my wish and then they have also happily fixed my marriage within one month. Like what the..

I know my parens don't love me but hey I love myself a lot and I just can't marry someone like Shivaay that too when I love someone else. Never ever! 

The only thing I loved about coming back to India was to be able to see Omie again, to feel him again but heck! Even he's behaving like a jerk!! 
Jatadhaari jerk kahinka! 

Damn and this stupid attire! Who wear this thing in such a hot weather? I have to go to my room and get it changed otherwise I will tear it apart here only. 

I was about to stand up from the bench on which I was sitting in the garden area but my phone again started ringing and hell! It was mom again! 

I don't know if for a split second Shivaay got into me or what but I threw away my phone in frustration and regretted it the very next moment but I didn't heard any sound of breaking. I saw that someone has catched it and it was none other than that jerk. 

I made a face and got up to leave but he held my arm and pulled me towards him. My inner goddess was happy as she was longing for his touch but I was on a different tangent right now. I could even kill him right now. 

"Gauri kya hua hai? Why were you throwing your phone?", Omkara asked shooking me. 

Before me, my phone answered for itself as it again started ringing flashing "My biological mother.". 

Omkara gave me a knowing look and switched off my phone, "Kya kaha aunty ne?", he asked softly but my tone was totally opposite, "Vo kuch kehti kahan hai.. She simply blackmails me which at the end converts into orders."

My eyes became moist as I remember our conversation just a while ago. 
"Yeh shaadi toh hoke rahegi Gauri because tumhare dad aur me dono yhi chahte hai and you always knew that you have to marry Shivaay one day toh where's the problem I don't understand?  
Dekho Gauri.. Ajtak tumne sirf aur sirf problems di hai hume ab please is baar gadbad mat karna vrna hum kisi ko muh dikhane layak nhi rhenge.."
I recalled mom's words. 

"Gauri..", I heard my name again from my favourite voice and controlled my tears. I looked at him signalling him to speak. I know even he is upset with the date of marriage. It was clearly written on his face. Maybe now he has realised his love for me. Maybe now he will say what I want to hear from so long. 

"Gauri betho yahan.. ", he made me sit again on the bench and he himself bent down in front of me. 
He's looking so cute! 

He held my hand," Gauri I know yeh sab ekdum se.. its difficult for you.. ", he was not letting his eyes meet mine and it disturbed me.

"But dhyan se socho toh yeh sab itna bhi bura nhi hai..", I could feel the hesitance in his voice, "I mean ek mahina kam nhi hota kisi ko aur ache se samajhne keliye.. Shivaay aur tumhare beech jitne bhi issues hai, you guys can easily sort them out and start afresh. Just think about it! Give it a chance..", he completed and finally looked me while I was looking at him unbelievingly. 

The only person I thought understands me and knows what must be going inside my heart and mind was right in front of me talking shit which I was obviously not prepared to hear at this particular moment when I was already high on emotions. I thought he has realised his love for me but... 

He realised what he has done, "Gauri mera matlab vo nhi.." 
"Just. Shut. Up.. ", I didn't let him complete and got up.

" Mujhe ache se pata hai tumhara matlab kya tha.. So dont worry..", I said sarcastically, "Ab Whii hoga jo tum chahte ho.. Just wait and watch!", I told him and marched inside the mansion angrily while Omkaara was busy understanding the meaning behind my words. 

I got inside and saw Shivaay coming downstairs. 
Great! 

As soon as he came near me to talk, I spoke before he could, "Shivaay mujhe ek mahine me shaadi karne me koi problem nhi hai.." 
"Han I was coming to you to talk about that only hey wait! What did you just said?", Shivaay asked as my words sink into his mind. 
"Mujhe guru ji ki btayi gyi date pe shaadi krne se koi problem nhi hai.. ", I said without any emotion and felt Om's presence behind me. 

"But tumne toh kaha tha ki you need time for this marriage to happen..", Shivaay said after a pause still surprised on my statement. 
"Han but someone made me realise that one month is enough for this! ", I said tauntingly looking little behind towards Om at which he sighed moving his hands in his hair.
"You sure?", Shivaay asked again to confirm but his phone started ringing, "Just excuse me.. I will talk to you later..", he said and moved outside. 

I realised there were Dadi, Rudra and Soumya too present there as the surprised spectators of my sudden decision. I passed a little forced smile to them and moved towards my room. 
Enough drama for today! 

-----

Anika. 

Woah. Gauri agreed on the marriage date that too all of a sudden. I still remember her upset face when Guru ji announced the date and Shivaay.. As far as I knew, even he needed time for this marriage to happen. After all, Gauri has just returned that too after six damn years. 
I hope it's for everyone's better.. 

"Arrey Anika stops here", Pinky aunty came rushing towards me. She almost collided with me. 
Dono maa bete ko mujhpe girne ka bahut shauk haii.. 

"Kya hua aunty?", I asked her. 

"Tujhe mummy ji ne Btaya na ek mahine ke andar andar shaadi hai aur tu puch rhi hai kya hua?", She said stress fully. 

"Arrey pinky kya hua? Shaadi ki date sunke sabse zyada khush toh tu hi thi..", Dadi came listening to Aunty. 

"Vo toh me abhi bhi hun mummy ji.. But tensions bhi horhi hai.. Itne saare kaam kese honge ek mahine me? After alls mere ek laute bete ki shaadi hai.. Me nhi chahti koi kami wami reh jaye haan..", She told us in her usual fashion. 

I kept my hand on her shoulder, "Ap bilkul chinta mat kijiye aunty.. Mene is se bhi short notices me shaadiyan karwayi hai.. Yeh toh phir bhi ek mahina hai.." 

"Par un shaadiyon me aur is shaadi me bahut farak haii..", I heard a familiar tadibaaz voice behind me. 

I sighed. 
Bagad billa.. 

He came near and I looked at him with an extra wide smile, "Don't worry. Mujhe pata hai.." 

He folded his hands and was looking directly at me, "Toh kya plan hai tumhara is shaadi ko leke?" 
"Plan? Mujhe yeh shaadi karwani hai bas.", I replied shrugging my shoulders. 

"Really? Mera matlab hai sab tum step wise hi krogi na.. Toh what's the plan for that?", he asked. 
Oh. Yeh phir se meri galti dhundne keliye aye hai.. 

"Ab bologi kuch? Ya koi plan hi nhi hai?", he demanded. 

"Arrey billu.. Aram nal gal kar..", Dadi intervened. 

"Aapki vajah se hi me kuch nhi kehta ise dadi.. Ab aap khud hi dekh lijiye ise.. Ek mahine me shaadi hai and she has no plan!", he barked. 

I rolled my eyes and handed him over a few printed steppalled papers, "Isme step wise sab likha hai jo aap ghar walon ko karna hai aur isme..", I showed him some other papers in my hand, "Jo mujhe aur meri team ko karna hai.. Mera paas pura plan ready hai.. Aapko chinta karne ki koi zarurat nhi..", I ended with a sarcastic smile. 

"Dekha billu.. Anika bahut samajhdaar hai.. Vo sab ache se karlegi mujhe pura yakeen hai..", Dadi said moving his hand on my head lovingly. I smiled at her. 
How this Kanji aakhon wala creature is even his grandchild? 

He obviously didn't expected to get a full plan printed in his hands so was quiet for awhile. 
Inki yeh bolti band wali shakal kitni achi lagti hai.. Haye nazar na lagee! 

"Hmm.. It's good she has a plan.. Ab dekhna yeh hoga yeh aur iski team kitne ache se ise follow karti hai..", Shivaay said composing himself. 
Blah blah blah, I just rolled my eyes at his comment. 

"Ek baar plan toh dikhaio zara..", Pinky aunty snatched the paper from Shivaay's hand and observed it, "Lag toh kafi sai rha hai.. Meri tensions thodi kam hogyi ise dekh ke..", Pinky aunty said all brightened up. 

"Ji auntie.. Me inki photocopies karake sare gharwalon ko dedungi abhi..", I told her. 
"Thike beta.. Thankyous very much.", she said and went away with dadi to prepare the guest list with dadi as per my given schedule. 

And then I shifted my attention towards Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, "I know how to do my job billu ji.. You dont have to worry.. Aapki shaadi ki tayariyan toh me karlungi.. But I think you should start preparing yourself for your married life.." 

"And what does that even mean?", he asked putting his hands in his pockets. 
"Aap jis se shaadi karne wale hai.. Uspe thoda dhyan dijiye.. Wo kabse udaas ghum rhi hai.. Aapne ek baar bhi us se jaake baat ki?", I asked him.

"Toh now you will tell me ki mujhe kab kis se jaake baat karni chahiye? And for your kind information Gauri ki shaadi mujhse horhi hai.. Shivaay Singh Oberoi se.. She has every reason to be happy.. Toh uski chinta tumhe karne ki zarurat nhii ..", he replied with his infamous attitude. 

I laughed a little," So you think ki dunia ki har ladki aapse shaadi karne keliye mari ja rhi hai..?"

"Aur nhi toh kya Anika di..", Rudra made his entry, "Mere bhaiyya handsome hai, Royal hai, top businessman hai aur itna katilaana attitude hai.. Aur sabse badi baat Rudra singh Oberoi ke bhai hai.. Aise kese nhi mrengi ladkiyan inke upar..", These Oberois I tell you. They don't even leave a single chance to brag about themselves. 
This Rudra too.. 

" Par tumhe nhi lagta tumhare itne perfect bhaiyya Height ke department me thode kam rehgye? ", I said controlling my laughter. The look on his face was worth watching. He was ready to pounce at me. 

Before he could blast at me, I ran away laughing. 
Prevention is always better than cure. 

-----

Bhavya Shah

" Bas ek mahina.. ", Rudra spoke as we were observing everyone's activity at ground floor standing on the first floor, "Bas ek mahina and me phirse beroom hojaunga.." 
"When you will stop bickering over your room?", I asked. 
"Jab tak tum daya khake mujhe mera room vapis nhi dedeti..", he said doing his usual over-acting. 

I laughed, "Vo toh is janam me tumhe nhi milne wala.."

"Chahe jo ho jaye me O ko shaadi nhi karne dungaa..", he declared. 
"Kyu bhyi?", I asked. 
"Aur nhi toh kya.. Vo ek aur bhabi le aya toh mera toh uske room me bhi Rehna band.. Phir kahan jaunga me?", he said almost horrified. 

"Kya Rudra? Itne rooms hai ghar pe.. Kahin bhi shift hojao..", I taunted him. 
"Kisi aur room aur mere aur mere bhaiyon ke rooms me difference hai.. Mujhe sirf in teen kamro me hi neend ati hai..", he told me dejectedly.
"Aww..",I pulled his cheeks to irritate him. 
Actually he was looking very cute and I couldn't resist. 

"Stop it, okay? Meri macho man image mat kharab karoo..", he said rubbing his cheeks hard. I just laughed but it vanished soon as I had a look downwards. 

"Kya hua?", Rudra asked poking me. 
"Yeh shaadi wala ghar hai, right? Par sab itna ajeeb behave kar rhe hain..", I told him. 

"Matlab?", Rudra asked. 
"Dekho jabse Gauri ne Shaadi keliye Haan kaha hai vo kitni udaas si hai.. Dekho she's sitting all lost there having her wafers and udhar Shivaay bhaiyya ko dekho.. Kabse apne phone pe baat karrhe hai client se.. Jese kuch hua hi nhi hai.. Unki shaadi horhi hai bhyii.. Aur O bhaiyya vo toh tabse hi bas apne studio me bethe hai apne aap ko lock karke.. ", I blabbered all this. 

" Actually you are right.. Pta nhi kya horha hai sabko.. ", Rudra too agreed. 

" Kya hua tum dono ko? ", Anika di came with some papers in her hand. 

" Kuch nhi di.. Bas aise hi.. ", I replied. 

" Acha.. ", she smiled," Tum dono yeh papers lo.. Isme tum logon ko shaadi ki arrangements me kya kya karna hai sab likha hai.. Ache se padhlena and follow karna.." 

We both nodded like obedient students. 

"Anika di.. Apse ek baat puchu?", Rudra asked. 
"Han han pucho" 

"Aapne toh bahut Saari shaadiyan plan ki hai na.. Toh yeh normal couples kese behave karte hai?", I like it. He has some brains. 

"Jese tumhari Gauri bhabi aur Shivaay bhaiyya behave kar rhe hai..", Anika di replied. 

Me and Rudra became relaxed as we thought maybe all this is quite normal and we are over thinking but Anika di continued, "Us se bilkul ulta." 

"I knew it. Kuch gadbad hai.. Yeh shaadi wala ghar lag hi nhi rha..", I exclaimed. 

"Vhi toh.. Naya joda jiski shaadi hone wali ho wo ekdusre ke sath zyada se zyada time spend karte hai.. Cute romantic moments share karte hai.. Sharmana varmana chalta hai.. Par yeh pheli shaadi hai jahan aisa kuch nhi horha..", Anika di explained. 

"You are right di.. Ab hume hi kuch karna pdega..", Rudra said determined. 

"Very well. Tumlog socho kuch am always there to help.", Anika di said with a smile and went away. 

-----

Though Gauri agreed to get married within a month but was it a wise decision for her? 

Anika knows her bagad billa don't pay much attention to his fiance and wants to fix this but we are talking about The Shivaay Singh Oberoi here! 

Rudra and Bhavya, being the cuties wants to help Gauri and Shivaay to behave like a normal couple but with all these feelings messed up, how will they achieve their target? 

Hope you liked the update. Waiting for each one of yours honest feedback. 

This is one of the most loved stories of mine so eagerly waiting to experience that love all over again! 
Edited by -Aarfa- - 6 years ago
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell is this mess
Gauri going to marry Shivaay
That too when she loves Omkara
What is wrong with omkara
Can't he accept his feelings

Atleast shivaay & Anika are going good
With their fights taunts & tadi
I don't have any faith in Omkara & Gauri here