Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Girl pls update the initial chappys faster!!!!! I was so hooked to this one and honestly dissapointed a little when there were no updates!!! But I'm glad u started again!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Okay my choices from most waited to least:

1) Gauri-Omkaara
2) Gauri-Shivaay
3) Gauri-Anika
4) ShivIka

Mostly on the basis of what has been explored in the series and what not!

P.S. Also, pls to give RumYa a story too; I am so pining for that! 
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: appynehra

Girl pls update the initial chappys faster!!!!! I was so hooked to this one and honestly dissapointed a little when there were no updates!!! But I'm glad u started again!! ðŸ˜ƒ

1) Gauri-Omkaara
2) Gauri-Shivaay
3) Gauri-Anika
4) ShivIka

same to same for me too.. Awsm story
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: appynehra

1) Gauri-Omkaara
2) Gauri-Shivaay
3) Gauri-Anika
4) ShivIka

Haha dear.. Dont worry! 
Have a little faith.. ðŸ˜‰
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Chapter 2. Confusions.
"We were a strange love.
Too wild to last
too rare to break."

Gauri Maheshwari.

So finally our car got parked inside the Oberoi Mansion. The conversation at the restraunt was the last conversation between me and Shivaay. Okay, I know I shouldn't have commented on his height but that doesn't mean he has got the right to kill me from boredom. 

As I came out of the car, I yawned in the fresh air of Oberoi's garden which earned me a glare from Shivaay that I royally ignored.

"Hogya tumhara? Ab chale andar?", he asked. I smiled more than required, "Sure."
It's so easy to piss him off!

The guard has informed everyone inside that we have reached because till we came at the entrance the whole Oberoi family was present there. 
But where is he? My eyes were searching for only one person in that big fat family.

We were about to enter the mansion but Pinky Aunty stopped us, "Arey ruko ruko.. Itni bhi kya hurries? Phele mujhe Aarti toh utar lene do apne sons and daughter in laws Ki..", she said excitedly with a Aarti Ki thali in her hand. 

She did our Aarti and applied tilak after which we were allowed to enter inside. Everyone was admiring me and giving me smiles and it was really tiring to reciprocate each and every smile.
Is ghar me itne log kyun hai?

Dadi came to me and cupped my face, "Mera bacha kesa hai? Pure 6 saal tarsa Diya tune apni shakal dikhane ke liye .."
"Jhooth mat bolo Dadi.. Apke sabse phele likes ate hai meri pictures par..", I said with a laugh.
Dadi too laughed, "Han beta.. Ab yeh Dadi hai hi high tech .."

"Beta ane me koi pareshaani vareshaani toh nhi hui na?", Pinky aunty asked.
"Nhi aunty.. Bilkul nhi .."

"Welcome to Oberoi mansion Ishaana.. I hope tum ghar ko miss nhi krogi..", Jhanvi aunty welcomed me.
"Thank you so much..", I replied.

"Jethani ji ab ap Oberoi mansion nhi.. Welcome to Oberoi family kahiye.. Is ghar Ki badi bahu Jo bn ne wali hai ..", Pinky Aunty said all proudly at which I managed to give a small smile somehow.

"Mom please.. Control your emotions ..", Shivaay intervened.
"Ab mujhse koi emotions vemotions controls nhi hote haan.. Balki mene toh pandit ji ko aj hi bulwa liya hai shaadi Ki dates nikalwane ke liye ..", she informed.
What the ...

"Pinky itni bhi kya jaldi thi.. Gauri aj hi toh ayi hai..", Shakti uncle said.
"Shakti ji.. Mene aise hi thodi na bulwaya hai.. Mene Mrs. Maheshwari se phele baat Ki thi. Unka bhi yhi man na hai Ki shaadi Ki dates fata fat nikal leni chahiye..", she told.
Mom!! I have just returned from Australia.. How could you do this to me?

"Chalo koi nhi.. Ab bulwa liya hai toh thk hai..", Dadi said and then looked towards me, "Beta tum bhi thoda araam karlo.. Phir hum bethke ache se baat krte hai..". I just nodded.

"Chalo Rudra prinku.. Ishaana ko uska room dikhado ..", Dadi called them.

"Thank god..", Rudra exclaimed, "Vrna mujhe toh lga ap bade mujhe Gauri di se aj baat hi nhi krne doge..". I laughed at his antics.
He's still the same. 
"Chalo di..", he tucked his hands with mine.
"Chal..", I said hitting his head playfully. Then, we finally with Priyanka got out of that Shaadi discussion.

"Rudra.. Om kahan hai?", I finally asked the question that was disturbing me since my very arrival. Rudra sighed dramatically, "Kaha tha mene O se Ki apke Ane se phele aajaye kyuki phir me apke sawalon ka jawaab nhi de paunga.. But Vo lambe balon wala prani meri baaton ko seriously leta kahan hai.."
He is still avoiding me? Like seriously? I returned after six damn years yaar !!

Seeing my face fell down, Rudra added, "Kisi important kaam se gye honge vrna ap toh jaante ho.. Apke ane pe aise gayab thodi na hote vo.. Ane hi wale honge !!". 
"Hmm... ", I smiled slightly at him.

"Kya pata Vo apke liye koi surprise plan kar rhe ho..", Priyanka suggested.
"Itne salon me ek message ka toh dhang se reply kiya nhi.. Itna bhav khata hai.. Surprise bhi zarur kha hi gya hoga ..", I muttered to myself.

"Di.. Kuch kaha apne?", Rudra asked. I nervously smiled at him, "Nothing."

"Chalo ab ap araam karlo.. Me thodi der me apko pareshaan krne Ata hun..", he said which made me chuckle.

So, I finally got into the room I was allotted and undoubtedly it was beautiful. Room's brightness was quite contrasting to my inner peace.

Where are you Omie?

-----

Anika Choudhary.

"Arrey Anika beta tu kahan thi? Gauri bhi aagyi..", Dadi said as I huffed inside the mansion.
"Vo Dadi kaam hi Kr rhi thi..", I managed to reply.
"Puttar ab thodi der araam bhi Karle subah se kaam hi kar rhi hai..", Dadi suggested.
She's so caring.

"Arrey Dadi Billu ji Ki hone wali dulhan se toh mil lene dijiye ..", I said. She laughed, "Ja mil le.. Vo usi room me hai Jo tune uske liye ready karwaya tha ..". I smiled at her, "Okay!"

I was climbing the stairs only so as to get to Ishaana's room but was stopped by a curt voice, "One minute Anika!"
Billa Singh Oberoi. 

I looked back, "Ji."
He took long strides towards me in his usual fashion and when he was convinced he was right in front of me started speaking, "I hope Vo gifts aagye hai .."
As expected!

"Vo ..", I was a bit hesitant.
Why does he intimidate me So much?

"Vo kya?", he asked with authority.
"Vo gifts .."
"Nhi aye na?", he asked. Displeasure was clearly written on his face.

"Ap phele hi sabkuch assume kyu karlete hai? Gifts bas ane hi wale honge..", I replied.
"Ane he wale honge?", he quoted me raising an eyebrow of his, "That means they haven't reached yet..", he concluded.

"Mujhe pata hi tha tum Kisi kaam Ki nhi ho.. Janti ho kiski shaadi plan krne ayi ho tum yahan? Ek Oberoi Ki!", he again started chanting about his surname, "Phele bahut high profile shaadiyan karwayi hai tumne though I don't have any idea how but this time it's different.. This time you are planning a Royal wedding! Aur ek gifts time pe nhi laye jate tumse?", he said the last part in disgust.
"Ap ...", I tried to say something but he cut Me in-between, "Hmare ghar me har ek kaam aur har ek chiz me perfection hoti hai unlike people like you jinme Zara Sa professionalism bhi nhi hai.."
And he says Ki me ekbaar shuru hoti hun toh chup nhi hoti..

"Ap ek baar meri baat ..", I again tried to talk to him but alas! He again cut me in between, "Kaam me Jo excuses deta hai Vo Kisi kaam ka nhi hota.. Kisi ko suggestions dene ho toh tum sabse phele aajati ho.. Par khudke kaam nhi hote tumse.. Vo toh Dadi chahti thi Ki tum yeh shaadi plan kro vrna I knew it in the first glance that you are not upto our standards.."

He may have continued his bhashan on Oberoi, standard, Royals etc, etc.. but my phone stopped him as it started ringing.
"Ji.."
"Ok.. Andar le ayie.."
"Ya.. Don't worry.."
I cut the call and met with his sour face, "Apke gifts aagye hai.."

His expressions changed or you can say disappointment came onto his face.
I know Mr. Oberoi Ki ap mujhe is job se nikalna chahte hai and you are just finding reasons for that but don't worry or I can say start worrying as am not gonna give you any reason!

"Ek baat kahu apse..", I said, "Ek Insaan Ki value uske kaam se honi chahiye.. Uske surname se nhi.. Par ap yeh baat nhi samjhenge Billu ji kyuki apne sirf bachpan se apne is 'Oberoi' surname Ki shaano-shaukat ko protect krna seekha hai par hum jese log apna naam khud bnate hai.. Mehnat aur imaandari se.."

His face was still boring that 'Am-An-Oberoi' attitude. Meanwhile, some men came inside and kept some boxes on the table and took a check from me and went outside.

I moved one step closer to him, "Yeh rhe apke gifts.. Ache se check karlijiyega.. Kya pata yahan koi galti mil jaye..", I again resumed to climb up the stairs as I said this. I didn't even wait to see his expressions but I can imagine his stone face anytime.
Baghad billa kahinke.

-----

Omkaara Singh Oberoi.

It was late at night when I returned back into the Oberoi mansion. Though I knew that Gauri was coming today since many months but I didn't knew it will still take me so much time to prepare myself to meet her today. 

I got so many calls from everybody since morning but not even one from her. 
Strange.

As according to me, she should have made me mad by calling like anything and leaving messages and So much of blackmails but I got nothing. What's going on in her mind? Her unpredictability has always blown me up.

The mansion was very quite as  everyone must be sleeping tight in their rooms.
It's surely a tufaan se phele wali shanti ...

Sleep was the last thing on my mind though I was tired doing nothing at all the whole day. So, there was only one rescue. I simply walked towards my studio but it was already open.
Strange.

Apart from Shivaay and Rudra, no one enters into my studio and by seeing the time, it was indeed not them for Shivaay is very punctual and Rudra has his many girlfriends to talk to at this time rather than roaming around my studio.
Who was it then?
Shitt!
Is she ...?

I walked inside carefully. It was all dark. I switched on the lights. There was nobody inside. 
I must have only forget to lock the studio.

There was an open swimming pool attached to my studio. It's not that I am a swimming freak, it's just that this serene water with the beautiful sky above and greenery all around, it becomes a great place to paint and sculpt. Top of that, it has become a great hangout place for us brothers.

To get some peace and sort my head before morning I decided to sat beside the pool for sometime. As I kept my first foot in the pool area, some music started playing.

It surprised me and then suddenly a red light gets on in the middle of the end of the pool and there was she standing in a leather jacket and shorts with a hat on her head with her black hairs open. Though she was far away and her back was facing me, I could recognize her. She was her only.

Main ruthiya yaar manawangi
Har chilman phoonk jalawangi
Jad patthar Ranjha pighlega
Tad main Kamli kehlawangi
Tad main Kamli kehlawangi
Her body started moving with the lyrics and now I got her plan. I have tortured her by making her wait and now she will torture me with her dance. 
This girl!

Mere maahiya sanam jaanam
Ki main kariya nami danam
Shab guzri te jag soya
Ni main jagiya nami danam (x2)
She moved around and I tired to saw her face but it was bowed down a bit and with that hat it was impossible to see her face. I sighed but didn't let my eyes move from her.

She started dancing like anything through the end line of the pool and was coming towards me. Her each  cartwheel and lift left me worried that she may fall inside the pool but at the same time I knew she was pro at dancing and knew what she was doing.

Ni main Kamli Kamli
Ni main Kamli Kamli
Ni main Kamli Kamli mere yaar di (x2)
She came exactly in front of me a bit far away and did the signature step of the song still hiding her face from me.
She knows how to torture me!

I kept standing there rooted to my place while she kept dancing. She pull out her jacket and threw it away. Now, her white crop top was visible. She is showing off her body but damn! I only want to her face. 

Jheel dil ko kar gaya tu
Dariya dariya mere yaara
Akhiyan de mohalle mein har shaam tera aalam
Shab guzri te jag soya
Ni main jagiya nami danam
She came close to me while dancing. Her half face was still hidden behind that hat of hers and I was just waiting for that one moment when I will be able to see her.

Mere mahiya sanam jaanam
Shab guzri te jag soya
She kept her hand on my eyes and threw away her hat.
Wicked!

She was dancing all around me covering my eyes. I didn't wanted to look desperate that's why I didn't protest.

Main toh pehan ke saafa kesariya
Jugni jogan ban jaaun
Surme de kale jadu se keh de to jog bhulaun
Ni main kamli kamli
Ni main kamli kamli..
She uncovered my eyes and I found that the lower part of her face was covered with a white cloth. Only her black kohl eyes were visible.

Main tan seher di thandi shabnam ha
Gulshan ka itar churaaun
Rukh badlun toh sailaab hu main
Parbat bhi cheer dikhaaun
She then moved away a bit and danced with that cloth covering her face.
Now, she's really testing my patience..

Ni main Kamli Kamli
Ni main Kamli Kamli
She was dancing in her usual way all around the pool area feeling each and every beat. She is undoubtedly very talented and seeing her dancing after ages is surely a treat.

Bekhudi me tu khudi ka zariya zariya mere yara
Jhaalar main sitaro ka, chand warga tu yaaram
Shab guzri te jag soya
I know she has chosen this song specially for me. She still loves me like anything but no matter how much I want to, I can't reciprocate it and soon she will also realise that it's not love just a mere attraction and it's Shivaay whom she is meant to spend her life with.

Mere maahiya sanam jaanam
Shab guzri te jag soya
I was dying by each passing second to see her angelic face. After all, I have waited for such a long time. So, after convincing myself a lot I moved towards the beautiful dancer in front of me. Though her face was covered but I could still see that victory look on her face seeing me coming towards her.

Ni main Kamli Kamli
Ni main Kamli Kamli

Ni main Kamli Kamli...

As I came close to her, she lost her balance while dancing and was about to fall inside the pool but I caught her hand in the right time. 
Time stopped. 
Nothing was moving except her silky hairs.. Okay mine too.

Our eyes were glued into each others. I felt as if I could be like this with her till eternity. 

A blow of wind came which made that white cloth flew away from her face. And then in that moment my eyes softened because finally they got to see what they have longed for since years. 
My breath hitched.
It wont be wrong to say that I even forgot to breathe in that particular one moment.

I pulled her towards myself. Now we were death close to each other. I removed the hairs which were dancing on her face so as to clear my beautiful view. Her big mischievous eyes were looking at me with admiration. We didn't had any care about the world or even ourselves. We were just lost ...

Our moment got disturbed by the ringing of my cell phone. I got out of my lala land and suddenly it striked me what I was doing. I let go of her and stared at her blankly and then nothing at particular. 

I moved back and turned around for I couldn't bear that dejection on her face. 

The phone was still ringing so I took it out. The caller ID made me feel guilty even more. It was Shivaay.

-----

Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

No one. No one has ever done these things to me except my family because no one was capable of it and even I thought the same until she came. You must be wondering what 'these things' are. Let me list them down for you.

1. Cutting my talks in-between.
2. Giving me weird nicknames.
3. Making fun of me.
4. Doing exactly what I have told not to.
5. Giving me the unsolicited bhashan and advices all the time. 
6. Making me loose my composed aura in front of everyone.
7. Making me anxious with her mere presence.
8. Not being afraid of me and my social status.
9. Roaming around Oberoi Mansion as if she owns it muttering stuff in her lousy language.
10. Throwing water at me many a times as if I am not Shivaay Singh Oberoi but a water dependent plant.
11. And ...
Stop it Shivaay! You will never be able to end this endless list ... 

It heightened my irritation. She has done so many things which she shouldn't have since her very arrival and I still haven't done anything to make her realise her worth and that's why.. That's why I want her to leave from here. That's why I keep finding reasons to throw her out from here because she affects me in an unusual way. I have never came across a person like her who has the audacity to make me feel everytime like this. I can't even comprehend this 'feel'. 

Whenever I try to make her realise that she is working in a Royal family not an ordinary one like hers, I don't know from where she get that Jhansi Ki Rani wala attitude and instead of breaking the over confidence of hers, I everytime just increase it.

It's like I myself do not have control on my thoughts and I start thinking about her and once she enters into my thoughts then there is no looking back. My mind will keep thinking about her and only her. She has plagued my mind. Anika should also be named as a disease, a mind occupying disease.
Bhaiyya don't you think you are getting obsessed with her?, I remembered Rudra's words. I sighed. 
Is it true?
Am I getting obsessed with her?
No, I just want to throw her out because she irritates me.. That's it!, I convinced myself.

Because of her, I couldn't concentrate on anything today.
It has been days since you have concentrated on anything but Anika!, my mind reminded me.

I mean common, my fiance has come today after six years and am here thinking about my wedding planner. Mom was all day chanting about Pandit Ji that he being unwell couldn't come today and I should send a car for him but after that conversation with Anika I was not at all interested in it. 
Why she thinks about me like that?
Wait! Why do I even care what she thinks about me?
Damn!, I wanna talk to someone!! 
Omkaara!
Has he returned yet? He was absent since our arrival. I have even called him many a times. Hope he's fine. 
Is Anika ke chakkar me main Om ke baare me bhi bhul gya..
She's certainly not good for me. I have get rid off her soon.

I picked up my phone from the side table and dialled his number. He took some time to pick my call up.
"Hey Om! Tu kahan h? Ghar aagya na?"

He didn't replied for awhile, "Han. Am home.. Don't worry.."
Something is wrong with his voice.

"Itni der kahan laga di thi.. Tujhe pata tha aj Gauri ane wali hai phir bhi.. Everything is alright na?", I asked.
"Han Vo.. Vo exhibition ke liye jagah final karni thi.. Isliye.. Don't worry I will talk to her tomorrow..", he said the last part almost whispering.
"Okay.. Chal me aarha hun tere room me.."
I badly need a distraction ..

"Nhi Shivaay..", he refused immediately, "Vo me studio me hun.. Kuch kaam kar rha tha.."
"Studio me? Raat ho gyi hai kafi Om.. Ab soja.."
"Han me so jaunga.. Don't worry.. Thoda Sa kaam hai.. You take care.. Good night!", and he hurriedly disconnected the call.
Something was strange. Why was he talking in this way?
Will sort this out in the morning! 

I should get some sleep otherwise Anika will keep haunting me.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hope this update was upto your expectations.. 
Waiting for your feedback like anything.. ðŸĪŠ

I also wanna thanks to the readers who commented on first chapter..  
So this time also am looking forward for your views! Keep reading and commenting!! 

appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really a nice one;it was my dream to see gauri dance on kamli!!!
Looking forward fr further updates!
Edited by appynehra - 7 years ago
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww I wish gauri makes shhivay realise he loves Anika and she shows Shivay that om loves her...  Edited by dreamyjennice - 7 years ago
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Chapter 3(a). What future has hold?
"Her heart was wild,
But I didn't want to catch it,
I wanted to run with it,
To set mine free."

Gauri Maheshwari.

"Tum soyi kyu nhi Abhi tak?", he asked few seconds after he disconnected the call. His back was still facing me. I sighed at his dumb question.
"Like seriously? Me pure 6 saal baad tumse mil rhi hun and all you can ask is 'Tum soyi kyu nhi Abhi tak'..", I said air quoting his words. I observed him massaging his forehead. Then, he turned around.
Finally!

He put his hands in his pants' pockets and came towards me. He was looking here and there for words while stealing glances from me.
"Yun kishton me dekhne Ki zarurat nhi hai.. Dil kholke dekhlo.. Mujhe koi problem nhi hai..", I said folding my hands across my chest. He opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him before he could again say any dumb thing, "Bhook lagi hai?"

His expressions changed from sheepishness to confusion.
"What?", he exclaimed.
"Tum Itne dumb sawaal puch skte ho.. Can't I ask a genuine one?", I retorted.

He was too fluster to reply so I went towards a table and uncovered our dinner. It was a large pizza with two cans of chilled cold drinks. Prefect naah?

I kept them near the pool and sat down with my legs inside the water. I opened the pizza box and took out the first slice and started eating. 

"Itni raat ko me ghar vapis Aya hun.. Aur araam se bethke pizza tum kha rhi hun.. Amazing!", I heard his voice.
Oh! How much I missed this!!

"Keep this sarcasm to yourself!", I replied with pizza in my mouth, "Mene nhi kaha tha Ki mujhe avoid krne ke chakkar me pura din ghar mat ao.."
"Me..", he fumbled, "Me.. Vo.. I was not avoiding you.. Okay?", he tried to make himself clear.
"Han samajh gyi Mein..", I said with the most innocent face.

"Chalo ab khalo kuch..", I said patting the space beside me indicating him to come and sit. He smiled a little and sat beside with his legs inside the pool too and then with much ease, he picked up the can and a pizza slice and started feeding himself.

I got the flashes of our college days. We have spent our innumerable nights like this talking under the moon savouring our pizzas. I looked at him and he too had a smile on his face. 
He too still remembers everything.. 

I was admiring his smiling face and he suddenly looked at me and found me already stairing at him. We were silent for a moment. Even the pizzas in our hands were looking at each other longingly because like us, they have also been separated from each other. They were happy there inside the box linked with each other like we were in our college days.
Even I can be intense like Om! Okay.. My intense feelings are also linked with pizza.. So what?

"Bilkul miss nhi kiya na mujhe..?", I asked out of the blue.
He made a cute face and moved his head in no, "Bilkul nhi.."

"I hate you!", I fumed and got up from my place. He suddenly caught my hand and pulled me towards him. Though the pull was gentle, but due to my wet feet, I slipped and directly landed on his lap.
Yeah!!

My eyes became large and heart was racing as if it had been running in a damn marathon. 
Do I too still affect him the same way as he affects me?

I stroked his silky hairs with my fingers, "Itne saal hogye.. Baal kyu nhi katwaye abhi tak?", I whispered. 
He was also lost in my eyes, "Tumhe pasand hai na aise.."
"Agar meri pasand ka itna dhyan hai toh Jo cheez mujhe sabse zyada pasand hai.. Uske baare me kyu nhi sochte?", I said entangling my free hand with his. 

He fell short for words as he stared at me blankly. Our eyes caught the pizza slices in our respective hands smooching each other. Yah.. I mean the slices were smashed into each other. My cheeks instantly bore crimson colour as I remembered I compared us with these pizza slices a while back. What if we were in the same condition too? I mean we are so damn close. I just need to move closer a bit and ...

Suddenly he detangled himself from me. I too sat beside him rather than on him. There was an awkward silence between us for a while. 

"Raat bahut hogyi hai.. I think we should sleep..", Om said clearing his throat.
"Pizza toh khatam karlo..", I reminded him.
"Nhi mujhe bhook nhi hai..", he said and got up from his place.

"Ek baat toh tumhe man ni pdegi ki Gauri Maheshwari ne tumhe jhooth bolna sikha Diya..", I said all proudly, "Vo alag baat hai that you are horrible at it."
He sighed, "I.. I am not lying.. Okay?"
"And I am Rajnikant.. Okay?"
He just gave me a 'You-Will-Never-Change' look and started clearing the mess that I have created in his studio.

He was about to pick up the pizza box but I stopped him, "Oh hello! Tumhe nhi khana hai mat khao.. Mujhe toh khane do..", and I snatched the box from his hand and started eating. 

While I was enjoying my dinner I felt a deep gaze upon me. I looked up and found Om stairing at me all smiling.
So cute!

When he suddenly realised what he was doing and that I have caught him, he felt embarrassed and started looking here and there. 

I have to made him accept his feelings and I know it's not going to be that easy!
Par Jo impossible ko possible na kare.. Vo Ishaana kese!

-----

Anika Chaudhary.

"Di btao na Saumya kab vapis ayengi?", Sahil asked me like hundredth time now. 
"Sahil bola na mujhe nhi pata..", I replied getting ready for Oberoi mansion. Here I am getting late and my brother is just stucked on one thing.
Don't know what magic Soumya has done on him!

"Di pata hai Itne din hogye hai unse mile hue..", he cribbed like a child.
He's a child only Anika!!, my mind chided.

I bent down to match my brother's height, "Itne din?", I repeated his words sarcastically, "Sirf do din hue hai Sahil..", I slapped him playfully on his head and resumed putting stuff in my handbag, "Vo jaane se phele milke toh gyi thi tujhe..", I reminded him.
"Ab apko kya pata Anika didi Ki mahobbat me ek ek pal bhi ek saal ke Bara bar hojata hai..", he muttered something which I couldn't decipher.

"Kya kaha tune?", I asked wearing Chandani.
"Kuch nhi.. Ap nhi samjhoge..", was his reply at which I just rolled my eyes.

"Chal ab me ja rhi hun..", I said reaching at the gate finally girte padhte, "Ramesh uncle ate hi honge.. Tu time se school chala jaio..", I told him and went out of my apartments. Ramesh uncle is Sahil's driver. Due to my busy schedules, I had to hire a driver for Sahil but I make sure whenever its possible, I myself drop him to school but Billu ji's wedding has taken a toll on me. I am hardly able to take out some time for Sahil.

I parked my car at Oberoi Mansion's parking. I took my hand bag and opened my car's door but as soon as I opened the door, I heard a shriek. 
Phail gya raita!! Maar Diya Kisi ko tune Anika..

I immediately got out of the car and found none other than Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi standing on one leg as the knee of his other leg was hurt. His hands were massaging that knee. Seeing him like that, I wanted to laugh but I somehow controlled. His two bodyguards were standing beside him clueless what to do.

"Fhat the wuck!!", he exclaimed, "Dekh kar bhi kuch kaam karlia karo!"
"Me gadi ke andar thi.. Mujhe kya pata ap aarhe hai.. Ap bhi dekh ke chal sakte the apni in kanji aakhon se..", I said folding my hands.
"Ek toh mujhe maar dia.. Upar se argument kar rhi ho.."

"Okay fine.. Am sorry..", I accepted, "Par Puri galti meri nhi thi.. Okay?", I just made cleared.
"You know what.. Tumse baat karna hi bekar hai..", he said brushing off the creases from his trousers.
"At least I know these words called 'sorry' 'thank you'.. Apne toh ajtak apne muh se nikale bhi nhi honge..", this man always test my patience.
Ek toh sorry bol rhi hun me..

"Kyuki Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko in words ko kbhi use krne ki zarurat nhi pdhi..", he said with his usual attitude wearing his shades.
"Han ap toh bas 'Fhat the wuck' hi use kar sakte hai..", I said sarcastically air quoting those words.
"Fhat the wuck!", was his reaction.
Inka kuch nhi hosakta!!

"Sir Vo we are getting late for the meeting..", Mr. Ramprakash, SSO's PA notified him. He just nodded; his eyes were not leaving mine.

"Subah subah mood kharab kardia..", he muttered and sat inside his car.
"Han toh mera dil toh jese apko subah subah dekh ke bag bag hogya naah!!", I said a bit louder so that he could hear it but this time he just gave me a stern look till his car went outside the mansion.
Stone Singh Oberoi.

I entered the Oberoi mansion but collided with someone as I was still busy muttering curses to Billu ji. 
He wont let me live in peace..

"Am really sorry..", I apologised and saw a beautiful girl almost of my age wearing a striped black and white dress with a green rugged jacket on the top. She was having an 'Ouch' expression on her face as was looking down at the fallen chocolate ice cream cone. 
Is she Gauri?

"Oh am really sorry.. Mene apki ice cream giradi..", I again apologised. What if she's also like that SSO, all rude and khoon khandaan freak? Better apologise beforehand!
"Oh its okay.. No need to apologise..", she said with much ease, "Me hi dekh Ke nhi chal rhi thi.. ", she told bearing a warm smile as if nothing happened. I too smiled at her.
She cant be baagadh billa's fianc!

"So hey! Am Gauri.. What about you?", she took out her hand to shake with mine. 
Oh Teri ki!! Yeh toh SSO ki to be wife hi nikli..

"Anika! Your wedding planner..", I replied shaking hands with her.
"Oh toh Vo tum ho jiski Dadi itni tareef kar rhi thi.. Chalo chalo andar ao..", she didn't left my hand; just dragged me in.

On the way she told Rajnish uncle, the head of cleaning department to clear the mess at the entrance in her own dramatic way, "Rajinsh ji please meri ice cream ki arthiyan entrance gate se uthwa lijiye.. Aur Zara pyaar se uthaiega kya hai na mere dil ke bahut kareeb thi Vo..", she said clearing her fake tears and in that moment I knew is se meri bahut patne wali hai.

"Oh my Mata Anika!! Tu itni late kyu hogyi aj?", we heard Pinky aunty's voice as Gauri was taking me somewhere.
"Vo sorry aunty ji.. Thodi late hogyi aj.."
"Tujhe pta hai aj guru ji ne Ana hai.. Kal unki tabyat thik nhi thi isliye aa nhi paye the..", Pinky aunty informed.
"Guru ji itni jaldi thik bhi hogye? Do chaar din aur beemar rehna tha na!", I heard Gauri muttering. Seriously? Why did she said like that?
Lagta hai mene hi kuch galat suna..

"Guru ji dophar tak aajayenge.. Aur baki ghar wale bhi.. Dekh Anika hmare ghar me unhe bahut mante hai isliye unke swagat satkaar me koi kami nhi rehni chahiye..", Pinky aunty told.
"Ap bilkul chinta mat kijiye.. I will take care of everything.", I replied.
"Toh me lunch ki preparations dekh ke ati hun..", I said and went towards kitchen.

The cooks were discussing the menu. I helped them to finalise everything. Meanwhile, Gauri came inside the kitchen all lost somewhere. She went towards the fridge and opened the freezer. She took out an ice cream cone, peeled it and started eating while standing taking the support of the fridge only lost in some deep thoughts.
She was a shatabdi a while ago.. Ab janta express kyu ban gayi?

I went near her and cleared my throat in order to gain her attention but it went in vain. I again tried with a little louder voice this time and she got surprised seeing me suddenly so close to her.

"Any problem?", I asked.
"Koi ek ho toh btau na.. ", She replied continuing eating her ice cream.
"Arrey me apki wedding planner hun.. Anika the great.. Har dulhan ki har ek problem ka solution hai mere pas!!", I said raising the collar of my kurta.

"Really? Toh kya dulha bhi change karwa Sakti ho?", she asked.
I laughed.
She's so funny!!

"I can understand.. Ab dulha Vo Baghad billa ho toh kon change karna nhi chahega..", I replied.
"Bagad what?", she asked all confused. 

I smiled nervously, "Nothing."
"Arrey batao nah.. Kafi interesting word lag rha hai..", she insisted.

"Okay.. Baaaghhhadd billa..", I pronounced clearly for her. She started laughing like anything, "Tum Shivaay ko yeh bulati ho? So cute!!"
I felt little embarrassed. After all, I was teaching SSO's fianc to pronounce his Nick name which he obviously don't like.

"But on a serious note..", she again started speaking after her laughter therapy, "Shivaay tumhe kuch kehta nhi hai? Meri toh jaan leleta!!"
I came back to my Anika mode, "Arrey Vo mujhe kya kahenge.. Vo mujhe do baten sunate hai me unhe badle me das suna deti hun!! Kisi ka hisab visab rakhti nhi Mein.." 

"Yeh sab sun ne se phele me mar kyu nhi gya?", Ishaana was about to say something but we heard an over dramatic but familiar voice behind us. 

We looked behind and found Rudra with his hands on his ears.
"Tujhe kya Hua ab?", Gauri asked him.
He came towards us, "Mujhe laga jab do ladkiyan milti hongi toh make-up, kapde aur accessories ke bare me baten karti hongi but yahan ap log toh meri Bhaiya pe charcha kar rhe ho.."
We laughed at his antics.

"Ab tumhare bhaiyya hai hi itne mahan..", Gauri exclaimed sarcastically at which I tried to control my laughter.
"Vo toh mujhe pta hai..", Rudra said all proudly, "Anyway ap dono ko choti Maa hall me bula rhi hai.."

"Tum dono chalo me ati hun..", I told them and they went outside. I, after giving a last look to all the preparations for lunch, too went outside.

-----

Soumya Shah.

So yeah am back! The two day college trip is over and am back at Raigarh. I am excited to meet everybody. I really missed them.
Life really takes unusual turns at times. I never knew that this family will become so dear to me that even staying away from them for two days will make me miss them like hell. Be it Dadi's care, Jhanvi aunty's love, Pinky Aunty's adorable nature, Bade bhaiyya's advices, bade Baal wale bhaiya's TLC and dumbbell Oberoi's nautanki, I missed each and everything.

Like they have made a place in my heart, Oberoi family too have literally adopted me. After my family's sad demise, when they offered me to stay with them, I was in a fix. I didn't know what to do. It was already getting difficult to handle my emotions and get out of the grief that my family is no more but they not only brought me here, punished the Royal family of Sanjhnagar who ruined mine and help me to bear the loss. I don't know if I will ever be able to pay them back whatever they have done for me.

The guard opened my car's door and asked a servant to pick my luggage up as I entered inside. Everyone were already present in the hall.

"Yele Gauri.. Yeh kapde phenke tayar hoja.. Guru Ji ate hi honge..", Pinky Aunty said giving an Indian suit to a gorgeous young girl which I supposed to be Gauri, bade bhaiyya's fianc.
How can I forget that she was going to come?

She was not looking very pleased after looking at the clothes. She started speaking, "But aunty.. Ise pehen ne ki kya zarurat hai? Koi Pooja vooja thodi na hai ghar pe.."
"Beta guruji aarhe hai.. Mere Shivaay aur teri shaadi ki date nikalne.. Is choti Si dress me thodi na milegi unse.?", Pinky aunty replied deciding the jewellery to match with that outfit.
She shouldn't embarrass her like that..

"Par me jesi hun.. Vese hi unhe dikhaungi naah..", Gauri argued.

"Han Pinky puttar usko Jo pehen na hai.. Pehen ne de..", Dadi intervened.
"Aise kese mummy ji? Meri hone wali bahu hai.. Guruji se aise hi thodi na milvaungi..", Pinky aunty argued.

"Ja Ishaana.. Change kar aa..", Pinky aunty told her at which she disheartingly agreed.

"Arrey Soumya tum aagyi?", Jhanvi aunty noticed my presence. I smiled at her and came inside, "Ji.."

"Kesi thi trip puttar?", Dadi asked caressing my head.
"Bahut achi thi Dadi..", I replied.

"Sumo tum kitni der se gate pe khadi hui thi? Am amazed ki itni der tak hum me se Kisi ne itni bhari bharkam cheez ko notice hi nhi kiya?", Rudra commented and my mouth formed a prefect 'O' shape.
Idiot!!

"Shut up Rudra!!", Gauri intervened, "Ise bhari bharkam Hona nhi cute Hona kehte hai..", she said and hugged me, "Hi! Am Gauri.. Naam toh suna hi hoga..", she introduced herself to me in a filmy style at which I laughed, "Han bahut suna hai.. By the way, am Soumya!"
"I know.. Nice to meet you..", she replied.

"Par Soumya tu gyi konsi trip ke liye thi.. Pta hai Sahil ne mera kitna dimag kha rkha hai..", Anika di exclaimed.
"Arey di Vo college ki taraf se ek educational trip thi..", I informed her.

"College trip?", Gauri asked, "But if am not wrong toh you and Rudra are in same college na? Toh Rudra tum nhi gye?", she asked the last part looking towards Rudra.
"Ishaana shayad apne dhyan se suna nhi.. It was an 'educational' trip.. Vahan is dumbbell Oberoi ka kya kaam?", I said equal-ing our score.
Now, it was his mouth's turn to form a 'O'.

Ishaana tried to suppress her laughter, "I see.."

"Arrey aisa kuch nhi hai di.. Vo toh ap ane wale the isliye me nhi gya.. Is sumo ko kya pta..", he told Gauri.

"We know Rudra.. You don't have to explain.", this time it was Anika di who also teased Rudra sarcastically.

"Chalo stop it girls..", Janvi aunty came to Rudra's rescue, "Itna bhi pareshaan mat kro ise.."
We just laughed as her mother mode got on.

"Chalo bchon ab tayar hojao.. Guru ji ane wale honge..", Pinky aunty reminded, "Anika Zara Gauri ki helps kardena.. Aur yeh jewellery bhi le jao.. Pehen Lena..", Pinky aunty handed Anika di some boxes.

"Me bhi aplogon ke sath chalti hun..", I said.
"Why not..", Anika di replied.

"Thik hai Soumya phir me tumhare snacks Gauri ke room me hi bhijwa deti hun.. Itna travel krke ayi ho kuch khalena..", Janvi aunty offered. I just smiled and nodded.

"Waah mom! Apne toh sumo ki dil ki baat cheen li..", that idiot again commented, "Ladoo phut rhe hai na andar Soumya snacks ka naam sunte hi?", he asked mockingly.
"Just shut up cry baby!!", I exclaimed and went with my newly formed girl gang towards Gauris room.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

This is the first part of third chapter, the boys' POV will be in next update! 

Comments karne me kanjoosi mat karna.. ðŸ˜‰
smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome dear
in many place instead of gauri u wrote ishaana sooo make sure next part me in Asia Napa ho
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...loved it 
waiting for the next update 
-Aarfa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrithy14

It was awesome dear

in many place instead of gauri u wrote ishaana sooo make sure next part me in Asia Napa ho

Actually it is a pre-written part.. Thats why! ðŸ˜†
Will take care of it next time..