|| DBO ss || LOVE? Just another word for mess. CHAPTER 4. Pg 4.

-Aarfa- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello DBOians!😳
Was a part of Ishqbaaz forum but have returned after a long break because of my boards. Would love to know you all! 

Here is a SS on all the three couples.. Was writing it in Ishqbaaz forum but will update it here also. Kyunki wahan lagta hai sab bhul gye hai mujhe.πŸ˜›

Anyway, enjoy this teaser! 

-----

They say being a Royal is a cake walk. Well, it's just opposite to that. I mean who loves to get into a forced marriage with an arrogant jerk when you are in love with someone else and that happens to be his brother who doesn't want to acknowledge his love for you.
Messed up, right?

---

Love? *A sarcastic laugh* Does it even exist? It's just an illusion that weak people have created to comfort themselves.
Then why am getting married? Well, she's khaandani and matches my standard and our family priest (Who's prediction is never wrong.) has predicted that she is good for our family and wellness. Yah, she's a little bit childish and crazy but it's okay once she will be married to me, she will learn to behave.

---

She is coming back. Now that she is coming back, it will be difficult to handle her. That crazy girl! She will be my death one day but I won't let her affect me anymore. She has to understand but you know what making her understand something which she doesn't want to is like bhens ke age been bajaana. I hope eventually everything will be fine. I can just only hope. Damn! She is coming back. 

---

Why? Why Bhagwaan ji? Why? I was so happy that I got this project to organize the wedding of one of the Oberois. I mean this is such a big opportunity! But why the Dulha has to be so arrogant and an ass hole? That kanji aakhon wala baggad billa!! What does he even want from his life? For god's sake, he's getting married. He should be happy but he doesn't even let a smile come on his face. Though I have heard that his bride is quite sweet and lovable. Hope she comes soon! But Bhagwaan ji please bless that poor soul who's gonna marry him.

-----

Waiting for your feedback guys!πŸ‘πŸΌ
PMs will be send only to those who will reply.. 

Index

Chapter 1. Page 2.
Chapter 2. Page 2.
Chapter 3(a). Page 3.
Chapter 3(b). Page 3.
Chapter 4. Page 4.
Edited by -Aarfa- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi!!!
So u r back! and pls I remember following this story earlier; hopefully u do finish it here. Looking forward to it!

Cheers!
appy
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting... Do update soon 
smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i read this ff in ib forum it is superb
Userdoesntexist thumbnail
Wasn't this an IshKara/ShivIka FF?
So you have just changed the characters??

Oh, come on Di! No one has forgotten you. I thought you forgot us! 
I am a silent reader of this FF. And my friend still nags me about asking you for updates.. (We were mostly waiting for Royal IshKara HeheπŸ˜›) But since you had board exams so I didn't bother you.

Par aap mat rutho humse.
Edited by Ananya. - 7 years ago
-Aarfa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya.

Oh, come on Di! No one has forgotten you. I thought you forgot us! 

I am a silent reader of this FF. And my friend still nags me about asking you for updates.. (We were mostly waiting for Royal IshKara HeheπŸ˜›) But since you had board exams so I didn't bother you.

Par aap mat rutho humse.

Oh you still remember that royal Ishkaara FF? 
Good to hear that though haven't planned yet to start it again but will think about it.. 

Keep reading and commenting dear. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Aarfa-

Oh you still remember that royal Ishkaara FF? 
Good to hear that though haven't planned yet to start it again but will think about it.. 

Keep reading and commenting dear. πŸ˜ƒ

Of course i Do!
So Now that you are restarting this FF here.. you might as well continue there too. Many people would read it for ShivIka there.
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Chapter 1.Messed up relations?
"Love could be labelled Poison and we'd drink it Anyways."

Gauri Maheshwari.

I was getting bored like anything. How could someone be so insensitive? Okay fine! I am not interested in him but for him, am his to be wife, right? So, how could he be so ignorant when it comes to me?
'This is so against my prestige!', Ya, I mean how can one ignore such a hot beauty that too when she's sitting beside you. In fact, even the driver has glanced me several times though well knowing the fact that I was the one and only fianc of great Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

I landed at Raajkot an hour back and he came to pick me up exactly at the time told. Not even a single second early, not even a single second late. How could someone be so punctual? And here my family thinks that am gonna spend my whole life with this alarm clock. 
'Stupid people!'

After the formal greetings, a hug and his bodyguards handling the media, we finally made it to his car and since that time he's busy in his laptop and offcource in his mobile attending calls one after the other. Seriously? Why does my family even wants me to marry this workaholic machine?
'Oberoi Gauri! Oberoi! Because he's an Oberoi!', my mind shouted.

Among the many reasons that I never wanted to come back to India like my family problems, my forced relationship with Shivaay and offcource my freedom, there was only one reason that I was really happy about coming back was that I would meet him, my Omie! 

After what seem like eternity, Shivaay shut his laptop and took out that Bluetooth from his ear, "Driver! You have to stop 'Elites'.. Remember?"
"Yes Sir.", The driver replied respectfully.

"The best chef in town has personally invited us to dine at his restraunt.. So we are going there only for lunch.", he told me. He's not that bad! I mean I was damn hungry and he lifted up my mood by telling about the 'Lunch'.
"Really?? That's Good! I am dammmnn hungry..", I said in usual excited tone which made him glare at me. I gave him a 'What's-The-Problem-?' look at which he just sighed unbelievingly. 

The driver stopped the car in few minutes, "We have reached Sir."
"Just go and tell them that we are here.", Shivaay told the driver curtly. He nodded and got out of the car.

"What's wrong with you?", he asked as soon as the driver got out.
"Nothing.", I replied clueless about what he is referring to.
"Who gets so excited about a thing which we do almost daily called 'Lunch'?", he asked in a voice laced with both irritation and sarcasm.
"I get excited. I told you na am hungry.. What's the problem in it?", I asked indignantly.
"Ishaana grow up! You belong to Royal class and going to marry one.", he objected.
"So what do you wanna say? A person belonging to Royal class should not feel hungry? Common Shivaay!", I ended with a laugh.
"This isn't funny!", he said curtly, "Just think what the driver must be thinking?"
"Oh god Shivaay! He must simply be thinking that am hungry which for your kind information is a natural phenomenon.", I replied and this time raising my voice a bit.
'Who argues for such petty issues?'

My reply obviously didn't please him, he was going to say I mean shout at me but the driver knocked at the window pane. Shivaay pressed a button and the window went down.

"Sir please come inside with Maam and gave us the pleasure to host a memorable lunch for both of you.", A middle aged man which I supposed to be Restraunt's manager spoke to Shivaay with utmost politeness.
"Sure. Just wait for a second. We are coming.", Shivaay replied and both his driver and the restraunt's manager went and stood at the entrance waiting for us.

The window pane went up again.
"Now it would be better if you behave inside. This is not your Australia Gauri where you have been living since six years.. This is India and that too Raajkot where you are going to represent me and my family being my fiance. Now, come outside please.", he said calmly and went outside.
"This is India that too Raajkot where you are going to represent me and my family being my fianc.", I mimicked him in my own style, "I wish I could just kill him!" 

I too went outside cursing him enough and we both were guided inside. This seven star hotel was really amazing. I could have observed it more if I wasn't hungry. I had a feeling that this lunch is also not gonna be very good with This Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

-----

Anika Chaudhary.

Hall clean. Check.
Food. Check.
Gifts from Dadi. Check. 
Guest room ready. Check.

"Anika puttar!", Dadi called me.
"Ji Dadi..", I smiled at the heart whelming elderly lady.
"Beta tayaariyian hogyi sari? Billu aur Ishaana shaam tak aajayenge ..", She informed.
"Don't worry Dadi!", I replied in my usual confident tone, "Sab hogya hai.. Ap bilkul chinta mat kijiye.. Apki Hone wali bahu ka swagat dekhiye yeh Anika kese karti hai..". She laughed, "Han puttar Vo toh menu pta hai.. Vo kya hai na Gauri pure 6 saal baad India vapis aarhi hai vobhi apne ghar nhi ja rhi.. Seedha yahan aarhi hai.. Toh Me bas koi kami nhi chodna chahti.."
"I know Dadi.. I can understand.. Par ap bilkul bhi chinta mat kijiye.. When Anika is here not to fear.."
"Thk hai puttar tu kam kar me Zara aur arrangements dekh ke ati hun..", she said and I nodded.

She went and I again rechecked my list. I couldn't afford to make a mistake otherwise that baggad billa will surely kill me. I again tally everything with my team that they have brought everything that I have asked. 

"Oh shitt!", And suddenly I remembered that SSO had ordered some gifts for Gauri which still haven't reached. How can I forget that conversation?

"Me bol rha hun.. Tum list bnao.. And these gifts should come before her arrival.", he ordered. I nodded in affirmation.

"Fine.. Write.. An expensive perfume.. A branded watch.. Bring a designer dress too.. And maybe a clutch and some jewellery whatever you girls like .."
"Yeh gifts sirf apki fianc ke liye hi hai na?", I asked.
"Offcource."
I laughed, "Nhi I thought unke rishtedaaron ko bhi gift Kr rhe hai ap.. I mean Itne sare gifts kon deta hai.."
"Me jitne marzi gifts dun that shouldn't be your concern..", he cut me inbetween. I huffed, "Apka na kuch nhi ho sakta Billu ji.. Ek toh me apko bta rhi hun Ki ek ladki ko kya acha lagta hai aur ap hai Ki mujhe hi dant rhe hai.."
"Don't call me that!", he pointed his finger towards me. I took his finger in my hand and moved it away, "Apni ungli apne pas rakhiye.. Don't forget that am your wedding planner.. Kbhi kbhi meri advices sun lijiya kijiye.. Jahan apko apni fianc ke sath ek romantic date plan karni chahiye ap unhe yeh cheeze gift karne ka soch rhe hai Jo unke pas already hongi.."
"Shhh... Just keep quiet!", he again cut me inbetween irritatingly, "Ek baar bolna shuru hoti ho toh chup hi nhi hoti ho.. And me soch nhi rha hun am ordering you Ki yeh sare gifts kal tak aajane chahiye.. Ab just KINDLY get out of my room."

I felt so insulted. How can he just throw me out of his room like that? 
'Honge Vo Oberoi.. But mebhi is country Ki best wedding planner hun.. Han nhi toh!'

"Ap apne ap ko samajhte kya hai?", I asked raising my voice a bit.
"Ek Oberoi!", he stated proudly, "And you should respect me and this fact Ms. Anika."
"Ab Oberoi hai tbhi yeh baat nhi samajh sakte Ki kabhi toh dil se Diya  Hua ek gift bhi Kisi ke liye bahut Anmol hota hai aur kayin baar jitne marzi expensive gifts dedo, kbhi kafi nhi hote..", I said and realised Billu ji went loss of words for a second. I thought he must have got my point, so satisfied with my rant I was about to get out of his room but stopped because of his voice, "Vo gifts time se pahunch Jane chahiye Ms. Anika.. Aur agli baar sirf puchne par hi apne yeh apne suggestions Dena .."
My mouth formed a prefect 'O' as I looked back at him. He has already resumed working on his mobile as if nothing has happened.
'Meri baaton se toh inke Kano me jun tak nhi rengi.. Inka kuch nhi ho sakta.. I shouldn't even have tried.. Your bad Anika!', I thought.

Now what? He will surely dig my grave right here in front of everyone if those gifts didn't reached before his arrival. 
'Chal Anika lag ja kaam pe!'

-----

Omkaara Singh Oberoi.

Okay so I have been working on this I mean trying to work on this art piece since last one hour but still there is no progress. I am not able to concertrate let alone find some inspiration. 

My next art exhibition is soon going to happen and here am struggling to even concertrate on it. It never happens. I love my art. In fact, if am disturbed regarding something, it's only my art where I find my solace. I always find solutions to my problems when I let myself vent out my emotions on my canvass.

You must be wondering then what happened now? Well, this time my problem's name is 'Gauri Maheshwari'.

I threw the tool back on the table and got up from the stool frustratingly. Even the songs and headphone are not helping today! 

I am not able to comprehend that am worried that she is coming back that too here at Raajkot or am excited to see her after these long six years. I mean there's a difference in seeing a person in pictures at social networking sites and for real in front of you. I have spent many nights just stairing at her photographs and cherishing our moments together but today she will be here in front of my eyes. How will I control myself?

I went to a cupboard in the corner of my studio and took out an old painting hidden behind it. I removed the black cloth from it and there she was, my Gauri. I first painted her in our college days. This is my first painting of hers that I have kept here so that I can see her whenever I want. The rest are at my secret art house. She is that secret in my life that will always be bored into my heart. After all, she is not mine. As much as my heart aches with this single thought, I know I have to tackle this at any cost and make her understand also. 

I ran my hands across the painting of hers as if trying to feel her and recreating those moments spent with her which will never happen now. Her smooth silky hairs, big doe eyes, never ending smile and a body that fits so perfectly with mine..
'She's not yours! She is meant to be with Shivaay ..', my mind reminded me. 

I sighed. What was I doing? Again letting myself drown in that dream world? 
'Open your eyes and face the reality Omkaara!', I chided myself.

I came out of my thoughts as my phone started ringing. It was Rudra.

"O! Ap apne studio me nhi ho?", he asked all surprised.
"Vhin toh hun Rudra.. Bol kya Hua?", I said massaging my forehead as I have started having a headache.
"Nhi, Vo phone apne ek Hi baar me utha liya.. That's why I asked. Vrna apko toh deen duniya ka pata hi nhi chalta apne studio Me..", he ended with a laugh.
"Done with your bakwass Rudra? Ab kaam bol !!", I was really not in the mood to tolerate this nonsense.
"Vo bhaiyya ka message Aya tha that they have stopped somewhere to have lunch.. Toh shaam tak hi ayenge..", he informed.
"Tu Shivaay ko baar baar call karke pareshaan kar rha hoga.."
"Ab mere dil ke kareeb do log Shaheed hone wale hai toh unse Milne Ki excitement toh hogi hi na.."
"What does that even mean?", I was tired of his lame jokes.
"Arrey Gauri didi aur bhaiyya shaadi krne wale hai.. Shaheed hi toh ho rhe hai na.."

I sighed.
'Iska kuch nhi ho sakta ..', I thought.

"Apko bhi toh bahut excitement horhi hogi na apni best friend se Milne Ki.. After all she's coming back after six years..". I went silent for awhile wondering what to reply.
"Rudra me kuch important kaam kar rha hun.. Baad me baat Karta hun..", and I cut the call. 

I went towards her painting.

"Hum dunia ke saamne best friends the Gauri.. Aur hmesha vhi rhenge ..", I said and covered her painting again with that black cloth. 
My love for you should always stay hidden.

-----

Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Yes, I was a bit rude. Okay fine, a bit more rude. But what could I do when each and every girl on this planet has vowed to irritate me? That Anika also..
'You are again thinking about her.', my mind said this about 100th time since morning. That girl is surely driving me crazy! Stupid Panika!!

Okay. So lets talk about this girl sitting in front of me with pizza completely filled into her mouth and not even the slightest care of the world around her.

The chef had served us my favourite things which I usually have here. She made a face looking at them. Why? Even I don't understand. They were all healthy and very appropriate to have in lunch but being a good gentleman I asked Ishaana to order whatever she likes if she doesn't want to have this. 

I just wanted to compensate for my earlier behaviour and here she gets again VERY happy. Who gets so excited about food? After all, we have it daily man!

And guess what she ordered?
"This special veg pizza of your restraunt with extra cheese! Make sure my pizza should be loaded with toppings.", these were her exact words. 

I face-palmed. First of all, who orders pizza in lunch that too when you are with your to be husband? Top of that, extra cheese and loaded? That's so embarrassing! And here she is going to be my wife that means the queen of Raajkot. 

"Shivaay, wanna take a slice?", She asked bringing that unhealthy piece of shit in front of me.
"Keep that sticky thing away from me!", I refused.

She gave me a dirty look as if I have refused to take the Kohinoor, "Mene aisa response pheli baar dekha hai pizza ke liye..", she informed.
"Really? It's so Sad.", I exclaimed.
"I thought you wanted to have it.. I mean seeing someone having pizza in front of you that too when there is this boring salad in your plate, it can tempt anybody.."
"Oh please. This is very healthy and offcource tasty. Grow up Gauri! You are no more that foolish teenager who are mad over fast food.", I stated simply.
"Yes, am mad over pizza and if that makes me foolish and a teen, I don't really have any problem.", she said again getting busy with her pizza.
"Tum toh hmare bchon ko Roz pizza hi khilaogi phir.. Oh god! You will be such a horrible mother.. Green vegetables.. Healthy salad.. I believe Vo toh yeh sab kbhi dekh bhi nhi payenge..", Okay, it was a bit dramatic but I just wanted to make her realise how bad her unhealthy ways are.

"Bache toh tab honge na when I will marry you", she murmered but I couldn't hear her properly.
"What did you said?", I asked.
"Nothing.", she replied, "I was just saying Ki tum apne bachon ko bhuk se maarna chahte ho?"
"Matlab?", why don't I get what she says.
"Matlab yeh itni Si salad khake Kiska pet bharta hai?", she asked pointing towards my plate.
"Mera bharta hai!", I replied indignantly.
"No wonder tumhari height choti reh gyi!", she said in flow enjoying that rotten bread of hers. She realised what she said and stopped eating. 

Everyday knows that Oberoi brothers are touchy for these three things:
1. Rudra for his body.
2. Omkaara for his hairs.
3. And me for my height.

How dare she comment on my height? How dare she make fun of Shivaay Singh Oberoi? 
'She's your to be wife!', my mind reminded. 
So what? She should know her limits. No one makes fun of Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Not even his wife. 

I cleaned my mouth with tissue pair and got up angrily. Her big bulged out eyes were observing my actions.
"Just finish that unhealthy piece of bread and come outside fast.", I roared and went outside the restraunt doing my signature move and lost the opportunity to hear my so called to be wife's laughter after I left.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

So, how was it? Was the first chapter upto your expectation? Or not? 
Please share your honest views.

I have a habit to ask a question after my each update, which you guys have to answer through your comments.
#Today'sQuestion: Whose chemistry are you looking forward to the most?
1. Gauri-Shivaay
2. Gauri-Omkaara
3. Gauri-Anika
4. Shivaay-Anika

smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb
it was one of my fav pics of shrenu
am looking forward to both pairs chemistry