please get rid of this bharti man

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
she is so annoying
the same chichora pan she is doing here in nach baliye which she was doing in jdj with remo

n i m sorry to say but she is annoying AF 
harsh seems like a good chap thogh 
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find it funny, at least for now, since I haven't seen her do it elsewhere before. Her and this Mohit stuff is pretty funny. But I'm sure if it goes on for the entire season ill probably get sick of it too
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I second you, I hate this Bharti, most overrated comedian of all times. Comedy ke name pe sirf cheap acts karwa lo koi isse, she only knows 2 things, make fun of her obesity and flirt with men. This is the only definition of comedy for her. 
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i dont agree...bharthi make everyone relax there...and its all part of show...its been scripted before
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Itne jaldi bharti is not going she is bringing trp for them. So won't let her go so easily .
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

I second you, I hate this Bharti, most overrated comedian of all times. Comedy ke name pe sirf cheap acts karwa lo koi isse, she only knows 2 things, make fun of her obesity and flirt with men. This is the only definition of comedy for her. 

yeah 

cheap comedian 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
FN (shortening deliberately) api is that you? If yes then bear hugs ðŸ¤—
i don't agree but agree at the same time.She is fun at times and i am not annoyed by her till now but yes she is super repetitive.As i don't watch any reality shows but these two(this time only),so yes Bharati has been doing the same stuff as jhalak.I didnt find it OTT in jhalak but i find her flirting kinda embarrassing in nach because her husband is present there.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: march2011

i dont agree...bharthi make everyone relax there...and its all part of show...its been scripted before

how is this relaxiing may be for them n u i find it very annoying 

scripted or not she is very repitative 

motape ka mazak karna aur bus flirting with judges 

any ways ur opinoin is respected 
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

FN (shortening deliberately) api is that you? If yes then bear hugs ðŸ¤—

i don't agree but agree at the same time.She is fun at times and i am not annoyed by her till now but yes she is super repetitive.As i don't watch any reality shows but these two(this time only),so yes Bharati has been doing the same stuff as jhalak.I didnt find it OTT in jhalak but i find her flirting kinda embarrassing in nach because her husband is present there.

Just an FYI Bharti-Harsh arent married they r engaged though
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Why?! I find them cute and Bharti is hilarious!!😃

Shreya