Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JanuableSanu

Just an FYI Bharti-Harsh arent married they r engaged though

Oh ok!! Having no experience of watching nach ever,i thought it is for officially married couples only.
HotFuzz thumbnail
Repeating same comedy is annoying atleast change the content
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I second you. ðŸ˜† There can be comedy without being crass. That bit with Mohit Suri was so not needed. ðŸ¤¢
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hrithik Roshan is going to be on the show this week, I already feel bad for the poor chap, Bharti must have showered him with slobbery kisses. Bharti is so selfless, just for our entertainment. 
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Hrithik Roshan is going to be on the show this week, I already feel bad for the poor chap, Bharti must have showered him with slobbery kisses. Bharti is so selfless, just for our entertainment. 

🤢 This Bharti is not going anywhere soon... She is damn annoying and is not funny at all. Well i must be the only one who doesn't find her funny when she jumps on people in the name of entertainment. ðŸ¤¢
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

😆
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

she is so annoying

the same chichora pan she is doing here in nach baliye which she was doing in jdj with remo

n i m sorry to say but she is annoying AF 
harsh seems like a good chap thogh 

Khud annoyance ko pyari si bharti ne annoy kar diya ? kitna sensitive ho gya sultan tu khusboo lga ke.. ðŸ˜³
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Khud annoyance ko pyari si bharti ne annoy kar diya ? kitna sensitive ho gya sultan tu khusboo lga ke.. ðŸ˜³

Oh dear god, Pencil!!! ðŸ˜†
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

🤢 This Bharti is not going anywhere soon... She is damn annoying and is not funny at all. Well i must be the only one who doesn't find her funny when she jumps on people in the name of entertainment. ðŸ¤¢

I laugh cause I love it when she pounces on unsuspecting people and tortures them. I am sadistic.😈
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I laugh cause I love it when she pounces on unsuspecting people and tortures them. I am sadistic.😈

Dont worry your turn will come soon ðŸ˜³ when your in BB house she will come to visit you and pounce on you ðŸ˜ˆ phir bolna how the experience was ...😃