Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Khud annoyance ko pyari si bharti ne annoy kar diya ? kitna sensitive ho gya sultan tu khusboo lga ke.. ðŸ˜³

shit guy shut up 
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If the same thing keeps repeating it will be boring 
And I guess she will not go so soon
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😳 Sultan Bharti got 27 for her act this week  not sure even what for ..she didnt even dance that well..another favoured couple. 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

😳 Sultan Bharti got 27 for her act this week  not sure even what for ..she didnt even dance that well..another favoured couple. 

i skip her bullshit man ðŸ˜†
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

🤢 This Bharti is not going anywhere soon... She is damn annoying and is not funny at all. Well i must be the only one who doesn't find her funny when she jumps on people in the name of entertainment. ðŸ¤¢

no you are not the only one, I too feel the same
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Girl* 

Duaa hai aapko pyari si bharti mile kissi din aur woh apni lap mein tumhe bitha ke roz apne haathon se khaana khilaye!!!! ðŸ˜³

Hello BB10, didn't know you were in this section. :D 
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Girl* 

Duaa hai aapko pyari si bharti mile kissi din aur woh apni lap mein tumhe bitha ke roz apne haathon se khaana khilaye!!!! ðŸ˜³

😆 ðŸ˜† 
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why people think those who hate bharti hate her because of her weight..
I hate bharti for the cheap comedy she keeps recycling in every show and her croaky voice..That's not even funny...
She might have come from rags to riches and had her share of struggle stories but she is plain annoying..and my mom used to.like her 5yra ago and now all.she does is wince and change the channel as soon as she comes.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu023

I don't know why people think those who hate bharti hate her because of her weight..

I hate bharti for the cheap comedy she keeps recycling in every show and her croaky voice..That's not even funny...
She might have come from rags to riches and had her share of struggle stories but she is plain annoying..and my mom used to.like her 5yra ago and now all.she does is wince and change the channel as soon as she comes.

+100000
Same ..i never said i ever hated her, i just dislike her pukeworthy comedy its very annoying !!!
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Girl* 

Haiii Pencil!!! 
I wasn't going to watch NB, but I saw the first episode and couldn't help but ship two of the couples I watched ðŸ˜†

Kitna accha laga aapke posts padke yahaan pe, humari hassi nahin ruk rahi. 
Lekin mujhe lagta hai Bharti lap pe bheth ke khud hi khaana khaane lag jayegi.