Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amzz12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally you came back and that too with a bang!!!
SUPERBBB update!!do continue soon!!

kiddo123 thumbnail
Plzzz
          Update kro😭
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakshiAddict

Ok I decided to spam your thread you will update your next update.

Because I'm  head n heels in love with this story
I want an update soon 
Pls pls

haha...actually I feel honored that you decided to spam this thread. I am working on the next chapter but I have to bring it together somehow...there are random paragraphs written so far...it should be up soon!
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amzz12

Finally you came back and that too with a bang!!!

SUPERBBB update!!do continue soon!!

Aww...thank you!😳 I am trying to work on the update...hopefully soon!πŸ˜ƒ
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiddo123

Plzzz

Update kro😭

my dear I am working on it..it has to have the right amount of emotional masala to keep you and me hooked to the story so little patience is required. Will pm you when done πŸ˜ƒ
amzz12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

Aww...thank you!😳 I am trying to work on the update...hopefully soon!πŸ˜ƒ

eagerly waiting!!
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Chapter five

Priya returned to the office after a week, she had to take care of a few things. She headed to Ram's office with an envelope in her hand. After that night, they hadn't talked about it or anything for that matter. Next morning, Priya had to leave urgently since the Dean at her university wanted to meet up with her. She had thought about how this moment with Ram would be..she had played the scenario in her head over and over...each time ending with her in his warm embrace. Just the thought of that made her warm and tingly all over, she wasn't sure how she was going to hide her excitement.

Standing in front of his office, she braced herself to act as professionally as possible but the silly smile on her face was being a tattle tale. Ram looked up to see her silhouette through the frosted glass, there was no doubt that it was her. He could spot her from miles away.

Priya opened the door after a couple of knocks, she was in no way prepared for the sight that greeted her. Esha, from Human Resources, was sitting on Ram's lap while he playfully whispered into her ear. Priya, dumbfounded turned herself, " so sorry..sorry to interrupt!" " I will come back at another time" Priya fumbled for words

Pushing Esha off of him, Ram retorted in his usual confident tone, " it's okay Ms. Sharma...how can I help you?"

His distant tone, his demeanor made the picture clear what that night meant to him. She was another one of his muses.

Priya thought to herself, " well deserved Priya...didn't he warn you enough times ..why expect anything more!"

Priya gathered herself, holding back her tears, " Actually Mr. Kapoor...I stopped by to hand over this" she forwarded the envelope to him trying to hold her hand from shaking.

He paused and squinted for a moment, " what's in there?"

"I am needed back at the university so Sahil ..I mean Mr. Sahil Dixit will be taking my place here to help finish up what's left" Priya spoke monotonously.

"Thank you for giving me a chance to work with your wonderful staff, I really appreciate this opportunity to learn so much"

Ram looked at Esha, " I would like to have a word with Ms. Sharma!"

After Esha left, Ram walked up to Priya, " look Priya...I hope that there are no hard feelings...this is who I am. I can't commit and you...you deserve better...I feel that when I am with you, I become this helpless, vulnerable person and I hate seeing myself like that..I hope that you understand what I am trying to say"

Priya put her hand up saying, " stop right there! I might come across as timid emotional fool but let me tell Mr. Kapoor...I am far from it! First of, I am not looking for any kind of commitment from you..what happened between us was consensual and you don't need to hold yourself responsible for it." Pausing for a moment she continued " and you need to stop blaming others for your insecurities...be it your father or me or anyone else...you are a grown man..dammit!  Either mend broken bridges of relationships in your life or learn to let go!"  "We all make mistakes..that's why we are humans...your father is trying to reach out to you..can't you see that!! You wanna keep punishing him for what he can't undo..I hope that you don't loose the time he has with you while he is still here in this battle with your ego!" Priya spoke with fire with intent to singe if not fully engulf in its flames. " stop pitying yourself and being so self absorbed and get out of this vicious cycle of blame, guilt and remorse!"

Walking towards the door Priya continued,"I hope that peace finds you Mr. Kapoor!" Leaving a numb Ram standing there trying to absorb her profound words and fiery avatar.

Maana ke hum yaar nahi, lo tay hai ke pyaar nahi...par nazarein tum na milana, dil ka aetbaar nahi... ( this song from "meri pyaari Bindu" beautifully depicts the feelings of characters RaYa in this scene...I am in absolute love with this song)

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU -Annie Proulx

Eight months later

Life and its challenges took over and kept on nudging Priya forward on day to day basis but there wasn't a day or a second where his thoughts didn't occupy her. She had cried her heart out after the unexpected rejection...why did she have to be such a fool! But as they say even the wisest of wise can't think straight when in love.

She had placed all her energy and focus on furthering her career goals and taking extra care of her dad, who had to be hospitalized a few times due to septicemia ( a life threatening complications of an infection) , she had nearly lost him if it wasn't for the timely intervention and the generosity of the hospitals pro bono quota ( when patients are treated free of cost ) She was surprised herself, how strong she had emerged each time. Somehow she credited Ram for turning her into this fearless person. She did have her moments when couldn't take the heartache, for that she allowed herself to vent for instance, a month ago when she had ended up in the same hotel elevator where she had first bumped into him, memories of the time spent with him came flooding her heart. She stood there in that elevator for god knows how long going up and down, his scent lingered in her senses, the mirrored glass doors held the reflection of her smug smiling stranger...she leaned into the wall feeling his presence all around her, she didn't want to leave from there, if she wouldn't be considered a mental case, she would have gladly spent a night there.

All the preparations for the annual fair day at her university went as planned and her speech for the announcement of their business mentoring program had gone well considering all the CEOs from other companies except Mr. Kapoor had shown up to show their support for this upcoming added benefit for the well qualified business graduates. Priya had taken a sigh of relief, she wasn't sure how she would have executed that if he had been present, not that her eyes didn't continuously search for him in the auditorium.

A celebratory bash was planned for the evening. University had gone all out with budget for a lavish buffet, drinks, games, DJ and dance floor.

Priya walked around mingling with everyone, when shruti pulled her to the dance floor..." arrey dikhao toh kya number hai tumhare paas..pulling the chit that Priya was holding from her hand...12...they have already called for 12 twice ..go na..I will join you there as soon my number is called"

As soon as his hand reached for her waist, air left her lungs. She didn't need the lights to find out who her dance partner was. The smell of his cologne and his touch conjured memories. Flashback of the night spent with him rolled in head, precious and unforgettable. The slow and languorous way he had kissed her, unraveling and awakening the sensual desires unknown to her body. His lips warm, soft and persuasive, seducing not only her mouth. She'd never felt so desirable, unleashing an equally untamed side of her she never knew she possessed. The tension that had gripped her only moments before about her decision to stay back was replaced with a rush of adrenaline. He had taken his time to devour her, with his sweet ministrations, she couldn't pull away from the sweet oblivion that his warmth and kisses coaxed her into. It was just too good! There was no room for any thoughts beyond what his body was invoking in her. She didn't know if it was love making or pure lust but every moment of that night was etched in her heart and soul. She closed her eyes savoring those moments. His arm on her waist, drew her closer. Heat danced through their veins ...she took a deep breath to steady herself.

Ram

I had reached the event on time.I don't know why I had decided to stop by, I guess I wanted to get the Dean Piyush parmar off my case..or perhaps catch a glimpse of her. I had decided that I would play it off as an official visit but then walking in, I saw her

Oh my God! It's her!

I was afraid to blink, that if I did, she would suddenly disappear. The room seemed to shrink and my chest tightened due to lack of air.

Breathless...that's what I felt seeing her again.

I was paralyzed in my spot. Nothing had changed about her...her smile still as radiant as the sun rays, her gorgeous body still strikingly enticing and her demure still simple yet elegant.

Beads of sweat formed on my forehead, reminding me that I had to face her. After what I put her through, I'd be damned if she wanted to see me at all. Then fate was again playing its hand, I had somehow managed to hide on the side, thinking after just seeing her once more I would leave unnoticed, I was handed a number and pushed to the dance floor. When Priya came into my arms, it was as if time stood still. Flashback of all the times I had spent with her reeled through my head. She had never left my thoughts for a second. The essence of this Unusual Suspect was embedded in me from the moment I had steadied her in that elevator. We were poles apart in our personalities but she grounded me...understood me, stood by me and what did I do, in my moment of weakness I took advantage such a naive, trusting person. Having her in my arms again, ignited the same feelings. I wanted to gaze into those deep brown eyes till eternity, kiss those luscious lips till senseless and make love to her till breathless.

Dance Floor

when I see you I run out of words to say...you're so beautiful...so damn beautiful... song by Akon ft. Colby (Beautiful)

As the song played, He moved with her with ease and expertise, twirled her with his eyes focused on hers and as the song ended he dipped her, his hand on the small of her back and with their gaze still locked. Bringing her up close to his chest, he whispered " You look gorgeous Priya!"

As if coming out of a daze, Priya put some distance between them with her hand.

He whispered " how are you?"

Priya answered without blinking " Couldn't be better" " what brings you here"

Without giving it a second thought Ram said "You"

"I realized that just one night with you wasn't enough!"

Edited by DiehardRaYafan - 7 years ago
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice
Pls continue soon
itsmeg3 thumbnail
What a twist πŸ‘ written like a pro.

Too good ..Thanks for pm
amzz12 thumbnail
Your skill of describing things is beautiful ...keep it up!!