Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Writing is just fab fab n fantastic . No words to describe how good you narrate the postures beauty n feelings, while explaining priya's beauty n ram's abundant attraction for her I was like wow ,what can be better than this ,it's like a sculpture and doll designed by an architect ,like Ravi Verma.

Story ,content and the writing made it so lovely n fantastic .

Thanks dear

Oh Wow! Your comment is also fab fab n fantastic!😳 You have certainly made it worthwhile for the effort I have put in writing this...thank you!
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

For once I did forget this story of yours my dear but after reading this part now remember it what this story is about.

Another fabulous piece of writing done by you. Both of them thinking alike. Love is their and so is the feeling which seen in Ram monologue where all time he is talking about Priya and she vice versa declared in her heart the love she has for him.

A painful past revealed and as a confident he shared with her about his father other family and as a friend she was with him but still their is no name for their relationship. It is the beginning or the end of the start. Thank u for the pm dear.

I can't blame you for forgetting this story as it's been so long since I had updated and I am thankful to you for taking the time to read the previous chapters again. Priya certainly is in love with Ram, Ram although impressed with her can't say that it's love or infatuation..I think you can already guess what's coming ahead. Thank you for being the first and always the one I can count onπŸ˜ƒ
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

stopped at wrong point. waiting for next part. please continue

Haha...a cliff hanger is a must to keep readers wanting more...thanks for your comments!πŸ˜ƒ
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
thank you!
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmeg3

Very beautifully written πŸ‘

Nice storyline. Keep going. It is interesting and beautiful. Thanks for PM,

thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! It is really encouraging πŸ˜ƒ
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakshiAddict

Wow wow wow that was fabulous

Sooo good
I don't know how to express it
One damn of writing
U don't know how much I loved in fact I was sailing in the perception of your beautiful words
So perfect,more than perfect
U made me feel so good actually its best and the best
I don't know what to sayπŸ‘ kudos
Please continue soon

Oh words like yours are a writers dream come true😳  when a reader is able to see and float with a writers vision, it makes a writer like me feel on top of the world! Thank you for being so generous with your praises πŸ˜ƒ
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

Amazing update, beautifully written.
Continue soon please.
Thanks for pm.

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! I finally figured out how to provide direct links to the previous chapters thanks to you...actually I was having trouble doing that on my iPad but I was able to do that in a jiffy on my laptop...thanks again!πŸ˜ƒ
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

I can't blame you for forgetting this story as it's been so long since I had updated and I am thankful to you for taking the time to read the previous chapters again. Priya certainly is in love with Ram, Ram although impressed with her can't say that it's love or infatuation..I think you can already guess what's coming ahead. Thank you for being the first and always the one I can count onπŸ˜ƒ

But now it's good for us fans that we will now able to read further chapters of this story
The progression of story so is the is relationship between them but still no name has been give to it. Ram is indeed attracted towards Priya but seems he is denting his feelings unlike her.

pleasure is always mine dear πŸ˜Š

SakshiAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok I decided to spam your thread you will update your next update.
Because I'm  head n heels in love with this story
I want an update soon 
Pls pls
SakshiAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We want an update, jaldi update karo