Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Twitter is full of tweets claiming that MUZ was a Portuguese lady. And I can't help but go 🤣 over this. 😆

On a serious note, why can't people simply let this lady rest in peace? High time the various ridiculous claims around her identity are done with. Just because she isn't mentioned in the "modern" history books and stuff, doesn't mean she's a subject to ridicule and change according to one's wish. 🤢Edited by -Felicity- - 7 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Felicity-

Twitter is full of tweets claiming that MUZ was a Portuguese lady. And I can't help but go 🤣 over this. 😆

On a serious note, why can't people simply let this lady rest in peace? High time the various ridiculous claims around her identity are done with. Just because she isn't meant in the "modern" history books and stuff, doesn't make her a subject to ridicule and change according to one's wish. 🤢

Exactly...😳
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Koi bhi aira gaira, nathu khaira. Behati ganga main hath dhone chala aata hai". Pls leave MUZ and AKbar in peace
Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Portuguese pagal ho gye h...akbar kabhi bhi aisa nhi krega pyaar to dur ki baat h...bt Fatehpur sikti me aaj bhi jo sbse chota kamra h use TURKISH SULTANA'S house kaha jaata hai...

ab pata nahi ki yeh sach hai ya nhi...ho skta h k kisise shadi ki ho bt she can never be Marium Uz Zamani cz akbar was a noble man and he know the people of Hindustan he cannot go against the wish of his subject and crowned a foreign lady as the second authority of the empire as she cant justify the post and can know the things better that a Hindustani person can do...

its full on rubbish and false...So chill they all trying to gain popularity as Akbar and jodhabai's myth is something which can never be above imagination and history
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Felicity-

Seriously?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² People are so much jobless that they are storming on twitter to claim that a respected lady who existed 400 years back was not an Indian! 😕 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤£ 
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this interesting bit of gossip. Jodha a Firangi, is a laugh. Other than the convincing arguments that you have made to trash this claim, I wish to make two points-
1 There is an authentic rare painting of MUZ, Mariam Makkani and Akbar together which clearly show that MUZ is definitely Indian
2 Biology speaks better than any words. If you combine the genes of a white woman with an Asian man, the resulting combination is distinctive. 

If you see the portraits of Jahangir, it is obvious his mother is Indian. That is evident from his facial structure.
Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

Seriously?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² People are so much jobless that they are storming on twitter to claim that a respected lady who existed 400 years back was not an Indian! 😕 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤£ 

Kya karenge desh ki jo haalat hai usme jobless hona aam baat hai...ab kaam nhi hoga to log yeh sb hi karenge na...ab isme unka kya dosh...😆 ab Naam ka title marium h to Portuguese  thode CANFUJE ho gya h ke Naam konsa le or smjhe konsa...🤣
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Indeed an interesting gossip!!  It just made my day... ðŸ¤£
Sony.S thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sab ke sab velle hai 🤣 🤣