Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

Many couples danced well, but everyone got super duper comments. I guess SP will support eliminations based on popularity!πŸ€”

My fav is Sanam-Abigail so far. Let us see how other couples do in the forthcoming episodes! I prefer more dance, less drama, more chemistry!πŸ€—

If it will go on basis of popularity then we have probable winner either sanaya or Divyanka πŸ˜† which I strongly hate
It should be on basis of both popularity and dance like Rithvik-Asha

Sanam too have chances of winning, his dance will take him to finale and Abi fared well in first perf plus DID friends will campaign for him(hoping so)
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

The choice of Movit as Judge is absolutely abysmal πŸ˜† ..
Kuch jyaada hi scripted ho gaya ... that Comparison was 🀒

Anyways ...I loved Aashka and Brent .. they had everything going for them ..choreography ,Expressions , chemistry and Honesty .
Aashka has got such fab grace and Brent was a surprise .. plus they have got Ruel as choreo ,I am so looking forward to them

I even liked Bharti and Harsh ... lol they make such entertaining pair .

I was not expecting much from Aashka but she surprised me-grace, poise, on point expressions πŸ‘πŸΌ
Harsh Bharti are mast...i wont mind if dey do part tym hosting too πŸ˜†
About judges, i hv no hopes from Sona and Mohit πŸ˜† Terence se hai umeedein as he judges well on And Tv ka dancing show like good old days of DID expecting same here
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Sanam- Abi were hands down best ,atleast for me..Been crushing on him since DID days

Bharti -Harsh ..he seems yo be a genuine guy ,though their dance was OK OK

Wish they just reduce the OTT reactions and those fake awwss and koochiecoo's
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Did Mohit really compared Divyanka and Vivek so called (non existenting) chemistry with SRK-Kajol ??? LMAO ...

I actually hate when any aira Gaira couple are compared with SRK-Kajol . Already the telly couple lover fans do that .. they named any tom dick and Harry as SRK-Kajol of Tellyland and now even these Lame judges have started doing that ...

Please yaaarrr spare SRK-Kajol ... itne bure din nahin aaye unke.

If every show has a LOL moment then mohit saying that, was the LOL-est moment
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya has tbvh become a really confident and potential dancer after jdj.Her moves,her energy,her stage presence was so good and she was dominating in the intro song as well,showed some real good moves.And Mohit was a totally surprise package as a starter.He actually danced so well and with expressions and charm.I really really hope their choreographer uses their potential and chemistry well, as Sanaya wasn't properly explored in jdj. 
Best thing about Monaya is no crying no drama no OTT and forced chemistry.What ever they have got is very real. 

Sanam Abi did a fab job esp Sanam.

Bharti and her husband  were entertaining .
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
somehow I felt Monaya didn't perform well.  for me hey were he least best dancers in he first week,  who is their choreo.  I just want to hit him/her.  the act was too normal when compared to others.  why there was no IV on them.  was expecting really with great enthu😭

Hope they will improve in leaps and boundsπŸ˜•

Performance wise
Liked dipike and shoaib
aashka & brent
harthi and harsh
elderly couple
siddharth and his wife was super confident.  liked it.
pritam and wife were cute
Hyacinthus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the show! Everyone left a good first impression on me.  

Sanaya Irani & Mohit Sehgal  are my favorite jodi this season.  I was totally surprised by Mohit's performance, given that he is a complete non dancer performing on such a big platform for the first time!
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally saw the episode!! πŸ₯±

Divyanka- Vivek have zero chemistry plus they do sooo much drama. Whatever dance they did was okayish. Okayish according to award show standards. On a dance show, they need to do much much more to be accepted as even okayish.
Bharti- Harsh were adorable. I just hope they don't make it a pattern to include comedy in every performance of theirs. This performance was nice.
Mona- Vikrant πŸ˜• Okayish dance, nothing new, cheap expressions. The faaltu ka rona dhona after the dance was such a put off. Why can't they just accept that they took money for making a mockery of their wedding day on national tv!?
Sanaya-Mohit were okay too. I love Sanaya, so I love whatever she does, but from a dancer's pov, they could have done better. They have potential and I hope it is properly explored so that no one can complain that they are moving ahead in the competition only because of popularity.
Shoaib- Dipika's performace was the best of the lot. I absolutely had zero expectations from them but they surprised me and how! Rooting for them from now on!
Aashka-Brent's performance was the second best according to me. Aashka is HOTT! And Brent, such a cutieee 😳 Amazing chemistry and boy, these two have got some serious sexy moves!
Abigail-sanam were good too. The 360 degree lift and turn was superb.

Skipped the rest's performances. πŸ˜†Edited by Veronica. - 7 years ago
UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I actually started crying when Dipika was saying her poem! I legit LOVED Shoaika's performance β€οΈ and their love story is  β€οΈ

They WILL win this season! 
Edited by Bulleya - 7 years ago
divekkideewani thumbnail
I joined the forum only and only for divyanka and vivek.. as much as i admire the couple.. their dance was not that great i feel.. hope they do buck up because a.) I love them and b.) one cannot win only on simple steps and pda.. but then being SP lead and NB wanting trps.. who knows..

Nice review Peeyara...its just my opinion.. no offence to any couple or any their fans..

as for liking the dances i liked ashka and brent  followed by deepika and shoiab of all.. Sanaya and mohit.. again have to work a lot.. sanam was teh best of all i felt.. abigail will have to match his energy and stamina.. every one else was quiet good..

p.s... it was weird to see the contestants who are or might be older than sonakshi.. addressing her as Sonakshi M'am.. wrong.. wrong choice of judges..