First Epi of Nach Season 8

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nach Finally started and I hope its not trashy like last season
Now coming to jodis, i hope channel wont make der bahu win and the best jodi who can actually dance wins it. Lets keep fingers cross
Divyanka-Vivek: Vaibhav is their choreo so I was expecting better dance but apart from few good moves nothing exciting and weird expressions of Divyanka during dance were distracting plus hardly any chemistry between couple :(
Bharati-Harsh: 😆 okay didnt watched full performance but watever I watched it was gud, loved comedy element but dont want dem to continue it in all performances
Sanam-Abigail: No doubt Sanam was fantastic and Abigail was ok, I hope she improves by folds as I wanna see sanam reaching finals...DID ka rishta hai afterall 😆
Aashka-Brent: Ah i loved them, Aashka ki adaayein n on point expressions plus their chemistry ⭐️ And ofcourse they danced best 👏
Dipika-Shoaib: Had less expectations but they proved me wrong and how...amazing chemistry, wow visuals and fantastic dance
Siddharth n wife: they danced well esply his wife and yes I dont want dem also to incorparate comedy in every performqnce. Their daughter is so so cute
MATSH ke Ranveer ki mummy 😆 whats her name? Anyways for her age she did well but her husband needs to buck up
Sanaya-Mohit: that MJHT reminded me of MayUr sweet dance, expecting gud performances from dem and also hoping k Jhalak jaisa bawal na ho 😆
Preetam-wife: his wife performed well compared to him and yes his kids are awwdorable, if dey gonna visit daily i wont mind extra 2 marks to der parents 😆
Monalisa-Vikrant: They danced well but emotional nautanki was put off 🥱

I loved Love stories of Aashka-Brent, Siddhart-wife
And that poem by Dipika was Lovely!
I just hope PDA and fake awws are reduced. Spare us that torture

Hands down best performances were of Aashka-Brent and Dipika-Shoaib

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akhinaravi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My votes goes to Mohit sanaya,Dipika shaoib and Abigail sanamEdited by Akhinaravi - 7 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I loved Dipika shoaib performance
sayari16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mohit sanaya.mohit surprised me as a non dancer
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aashka Brent were fab...Going to support them
The dance...The hotness 
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My top 3 were
Aashka-Brent
Sanam-Abi
Dipika-Shoaib

How awesome is Sanam...I have been crushing on him since his DID days!
Edited by medha16 - 7 years ago
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i loved dipika n shoaib perrformance , it was lovely , everyone can see their love. that poem moment  was mindblowing.
sanam n abigail performance was so good , abigail matches up to his dance.
monaya dance was very good , i just love them.
these are my favorite jodis.
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Divek : i really like divyanka as an actress.. and was looking forward to it.. Her performance was ok.. bt what followed after her performance was annoying.. god.. i hope we dn't have to see these kind of things everyweek.. so fake.. ott... If they improve their dance and cut off their ott.. they have long way to go..
Bharti : Very entertaining performance.. I really liked her baliye.. simple guy.. Hoping to see nice performance ..
Aashka : Awesome performance.. Their story is aww.. They have the potential
Dipika : They surprised me .. Never expected much from them.. But what ever they did was fabulous..
Monaya : Simple and sweet performance.. Expecting a lot from them..
Sanam : Hands down the best.. god.. Fabulous performance.. really hoping to see some splendid dance ..
Edited by ..Divya.. - 7 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think Sanam Abigail and Sohaib Depika were fab had high expectations from Mohit Sanaya but they disappointed me
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Monaya r my fav. jodi this season, and I was totally surprised by Mohit's performance, given that he is a complete non dancer performing on such a big platform for the first time!
Sanam and Abigail were great too :)