Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CATZ..

I think Sanam Abigail and Sohaib Depika were fab had high expectations from Mohit Sanaya but they disappointed me

sanaya-mohit need to up their perf...it was very basic bollywoodish dance πŸ˜† popularity can take them to finale but whats the use if its not backed by good dancing
lets see how they will fare in coming epis
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

Bang on πŸ˜† I changed channel whenever any couple started boring us with their love stories. 

i liked Aaskha-brent, Sid-Trupti ka story...genuine lage wo mujhe
Divyanka-vivek ki story ka zaroorat nhi tha πŸ˜† shaadi ki bht publicity ki thi dono ne , jo unhe nhi jaante unhe bhi unki story pata hogi πŸ˜†

I was interested in sanam-Abi story but they didnt showedπŸ˜†
Did Mohit really compared Divyanka and Vivek so called (non existenting) chemistry with SRK-Kajol ??? LMAO ...

I actually hate when any aira Gaira couple are compared with SRK-Kajol . Already the telly couple lover fans do that .. they named any tom dick and Harry as SRK-Kajol of Tellyland and now even these Lame judges have started doing that ...

Please yaaarrr spare SRK-Kajol ... itne bure din nahin aaye unke.Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
laalmirch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where can I find the episode other than hotstar..it's not available in my region..plz help some one
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Did Mohit really compared Divyanka and Vivek so called (non existenting) chemistry with SRK-Kajol ??? LMAO ...

I actually hate when any aira Gaira couple are compared with SRK-Kajol . Already the telly couple lover fans do that .. they named any tom dick and Harry as SRK-Kajol of Tellyland and now even these Lame judges have started doing that ...

Please yaaarrr spare SRK-Kajol ... itne bure din nahin aaye unke.

I feel Mohit ko zabardasti judge ki chair pe bithaya hai πŸ˜† n he is lyk jo mann mai aaya wo keh dunga who cares πŸ˜†
it is known fact that reality shows bhi scripted hote hai toh may be Mohit just went wid script πŸ˜‰
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ofr ths update. I haven't seen the jodis and the episode yet, so I do not have any fav at the moment. Hope to have a wonderful time with u all this season. Btw I m new here  πŸ˜ƒ
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahh OTT dramas

I like the story of bharti & harsh
This guy seems genuine

But want to know what happened in deepika's life as she talked about her tanhayian
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Many couples danced well, but everyone got super duper comments. I guess SP will support eliminations based on popularity!πŸ€”

My fav is Sanam-Abigail so far. Let us see how other couples do in the forthcoming episodes! I prefer more dance, less drama, more chemistry!πŸ€—

Originally posted by: peeyara

I feel Mohit ko zabardasti judge ki chair pe bithaya haiπŸ˜†n he is lyk jo mann mai aaya wo keh dunga who caresπŸ˜†
it is known fact that reality shows bhi scripted hote hai toh may be Mohit just went wid scriptπŸ˜‰

The choice of Movit as Judge is absolutely abysmal πŸ˜† ..
Kuch jyaada hi scripted ho gaya ... that Comparison was 🀒

Anyways ...I loved Aashka and Brent .. they had everything going for them ..choreography ,Expressions , chemistry and Honesty .
Aashka has got such fab grace and Brent was a surprise .. plus they have got Ruel as choreo ,I am so looking forward to them

I even liked Bharti and Harsh ... lol they make such entertaining pair .Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

Ahh OTT dramas

I like the story of bharti & harsh
This guy seems genuine

But want to know what happened in deepika's life as she talked about her tanhayian

Harsh luks genuine and his comic timing is gud πŸ˜†