Posted: 6 years ago
You really need to update this! πŸ˜›
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: pcnsb

Res. / Unres

Finally 
I was so excited about this fiction for it stars Bugra ❀️ 
It was really very sweet of you to mention me in the author's note though I really dunno why? πŸ€£
But let me just tell you, I love you too! 
Sisters from different mothers is so apt for us and the bond we share.. πŸ€—

I had to mention you silly. <3πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It's safe to say that none of my notes are complete without your mentions. πŸ˜›
I love you too! πŸ€—

To start with, I loved all the character sketches and the chapter of course!
I've already given you my reviews on WhatsApp and declared that this one is going to be loved as much as your other stories or maybe a little more.. ❀️

Sayali Chatterjee is totally you.. *I know it's you*
I can just imagine you beating men with your footwear just for compliments.. Kashaf ki aatma hai aap mein.. πŸ˜†
I loved the description you penned down for her appearance and likes-dislikes..

Your reviews be it long ones here or short ones back at WhatsApp mean a lot to me.  :*
It's on the basis of those reviews that I have the courage to write further. β€οΈ
In a way, you're my editor, my critic and even my brainstorming partner. I love you for that. <3

Sayali is close to me both in personality and heart. I love flawed strong woman characters who aren't a FemiNazi and lovable. 
She is when I say a strong concoction of Kashaf without the pessimist elements. πŸ˜Š
Regarding Beating, I've done that quite a lot of times. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
If you have to compliment a woman, do it beautifully or subtly rather drooling all over her. πŸ˜‘
Sayali breaks free from all the norms that make a woman, "so called beautiful."

Bhumi, Einstein of her family 
I loved how you kept her glued in her physics book sipping bournvita.. πŸ˜†
Well, don't blame the girl, when you have physics test in school, all one can think abt is formulas, theorems and derivations.. 
Her, Abb board laga kar ghumu kya that I'm not interested cracked me up bad.. πŸ€£
Again so me!
I so so loved the bonding of two sisters.. their cute banters are love.. It is everyday story of my house..
It was absolutely endearing to see Sayali proud of her little sister's intelligence and achievements rather than being jealous of her..

When you mentioned that you drink Bournvita first thing in the morning, I cracked up at how a innocent kid you still are and when I was writing this I was like I had to include this. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I can imagine you studying Physics and drinking milk, personally I find it very cute. <3
That Board Laga Kar Ghoomun was something that I say to my mother when she fusses about me to end the discussion. πŸ€£

I for one, can't understand why siblings have to be shown jealous of each other in every story?
Can't they just be proud of each other's achievements? πŸ˜•
Glad you loved the lovable banters. :*

Even I don't believe in live in relationships. πŸ₯±
So both the sisters are Fawad Khan fans.. 
They sneaked out of their house to watch KNS even after being grounded by their mother.. That's the true fangirling spirit! πŸ‘

Ratna and Harsh are like any other couple, happy and content in their own created little world.
Looking forward to introduction of Aashi and Samar's characters though Aashi seems lovable.. πŸ˜³

I don't get the concept of live in relationships?
Maybe they're like half commitments? Intimacy se zyaada, loyalty se kam. πŸ€£
Ratna and Harsh are the strong support system and pillars of the family. 
Aashi and Samar are coming up in the next update and yes, Aashi is adorable. πŸ˜³
Girl, it's impossible to not have Fawad in my story. πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Coming to the MAN of the story,
I'll just begin with how beautiful name is Ayedin.. 

That introduction of Ayedin's character with him buying himself a revolver was killer and to be honest, it couldn't have been any better.. πŸ‘
The way he said, "Arms shouldn't look beautiful Steven, it should look lethal" 
Maar he daalo abb! 
More than arms, you are lethal Ayedin. *FIREEE*

Glad you loved the name so much. :*
Ayedin's litreal translation in Turkish is The Moon. β€οΈ
I couldn't imagine a more apt introduction to his character which will be surprise to the viewers. πŸ˜‰
Banda hot Hai, toh intro has to be hot. πŸ˜Ž
Seriously, he's fire. 

Steven's cute!
Looking forward to more of him in the story.. 

Just Cute? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I doubt you'll have more to say about him as the story progresses. πŸ˜›

Loved loved the beginning and it's intriguing enough to leave me restless for next installment in the story..
Update soon
Nandini

Glad you loved it so so much. πŸ€—
Stay Tuned. :*

Originally posted by: Bhatakti_atma

Interesting characters and the start..

Update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Yashfeen. <3
Stay Tuned. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: --GOLD--

Loved it Shanu Awesome start
Love you lots πŸ€—   
I loved the family time and the entire cast
I loved the bond between siblings
Chatterjee family time was really beautiful
Ratna holds entire family well like a True mother
Bhoomi is really intelligent
Both siblings share a cute repoo and loved their conversation
Waiting to to know exact character of this lovely mafia
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon 😊

Thanks Goldie. 
Love you lots too. πŸ€—
Yes, Sayali's family is like any other normal family and just how one should be. 
Bhumi is the Enistein and wherever they're are siblings they'll have to be banters.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You'll know more about Ayedin in the upcoming chapter. 
Stay Tuned. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: SaRun.

The character sketch looks interesting af! Especially My Bugra

Will read the chapter later. Have to rush somewhere. But I am so happy that you're back with another story!!!!! Yaay !

I'm just happy to see you here babe! πŸ€—
Bugra is love. β€οΈ
Stay Tuned. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Finally you began with this fiction. And finally I'm reading this! 

Well I had to force you to write this, cuz the concept did really appeal me a lot. β€οΈπŸ˜³

Aashicim! πŸ€—
I'm so so happy to see you here. I just posted in fun and am glad you loved the concept so much.  :*

I loved the character sketch, the Chatterjee family seems like those typical Bengali ones settled in a foreign place but carrying the uniqueness of being desi. <3 πŸ˜³
The cute banter between Sayali & Bhumi, and I liked their parents too. πŸ˜³
The Einstein of family not interested in dating, rather her sister wonders how the girl is much mature than other girls of her age. πŸ˜† Cute. πŸ˜›

I wanted to keep Chatterjee's Londoners at soul and Desi at heart. <3
I personally love those family's who are true to their roots even after being settled abroad cuz it's your roots who define you. 
And regarding the family scene, it's the everyday scene of any normal household. 
Oh Well, Our Enistein is lovable and mature. β€οΈ
Though her sister wants her to be her age but forgets that she herself isn't one. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sayali's character has been kept like a simple Bengali baala but of course she has been given that short-temper & impulsive nature which is visible since the first chapter itself. <3 I'm loving her already. πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Like I said, Sayali's character is one that breaks free from all the norms that makes a woman "so called beautiful!"
She's short tempered and impulsive but isn't irritating like a particular someone. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
She is strong but isn't dumb. β€οΈ

Now coming to Ayedin, my lethal chhora.  I can imagine how he must have been looking throughout the scene, the picture is so clear in my mind. πŸ˜› Oh his work earns him various enemies but at the same time he has a reputation within his own people. Steven seemed to be an adorable lad, good enough for being his Abi's right hand. πŸ˜³
Ayedin's "Arms shouldn't look beautiful, it should look lethal." was just perfect. ☺️

I'm so so so glad that you loved Ayedin. I had planned a different profession for him but I'm glad that I decided another one and it's working. 
He is litreally lethal. β˜ΊοΈ
And you'll see a lot more of this hotness. 
Glad that you all loved those lines from him. πŸ˜‰
Steven is an adorable guy. πŸ˜³

Overall a lovely beginning. πŸ‘πŸΌ Now the precap seems intriguing... Kurious to know what incident takes place. πŸ€”

Glad you loved it so so much. 
Stay Tuned. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Finally I'm here!! Please don't throw your chappals on me Shano  

Actually on second thoughts I deserve them, please do the honors of throwing them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sayali's pic is not visible to me hun, do re-post it πŸ˜³

Aww, My Chan! πŸ€—
You know I can't ever do that. Though that emoji cracked me up. 
🀣
And I'm already rofling at the thought of your cute+hilarious comments. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β€οΈ
I reposted a clear picture of her.

So I'll start with Sayali, a true blue Bengali beauty, hates make-up hates heels, doesn't care what anyone feels of her clothes or weight or any of those foolish attributes that people relate with a woman's beauty, She's you right?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Plus I love the name πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I'll just say it out loud, I've a superb imagination so I imagined everything so amazingly, and it feels awesome Shano, you described everything, from the way Sayali got up tied her hair and her pink white Salwar Kameez to the sisters bickering and all of it ufff A-M-A-Z-I-N-G πŸ‘πŸ‘

Even I have an active imagination, so I love those readers who have a good imagination and can visualize all that I write. πŸ˜‰
You can definitely say, that Sayali is closest to me in personality. πŸ˜³
Sayali isn't bound to the norms of what makes a woman so called Beautiful.
Glad you loved it all. β€οΈ

I love the sisters. They fight with each other but stand by each other too. And Sayali's pride on looking at Bhumi 😳😳. Reminds me of my own sis πŸ˜ƒ. Both in Love with Fawad, LMAO, if its your story there has to be a mention of Fawu πŸ€—

Like I've always said, I don't understand the concept of sibling jealousy or rivalry in every other show or book. πŸ˜•
Why can't they just be happy siblings, proud of each other's achievements and I'm happy if you're reminded of your bond with your sister. πŸ˜³
I don't have siblings but If I had, it would've been exactly like this. πŸ˜ƒ My story is incomplete without Fawuu. β€οΈ

And Samar, I'm so glad you made him an Army character, I love men in uniforms 

And lo and behold enters the mafia-but-within-the-law Ayedin. His character's so intriguing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
And his right-hand-man aka kid brother Steven, i like his character too πŸ˜‰

Since the beginning, my mind was set to make Samar a man in the uniform. πŸ˜³
Glad that you loved him. 
Ayedin will have more shades to him, you'll witness that in the upcoming chapters along with his kid brother. πŸ˜ƒ

Update update update update. Kab karogi update Shano πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Stay Tuned. πŸ˜Š
Will Update Soon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pcnsb

You really need to update this! πŸ˜›

You out of everyone know, what I'm going to update. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰