Fan Fictions

Fiction : ~Once Upon A Summer.~ (Page 12.)

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Everyone!   πŸ€—
So yeah, I've been writing for a few years now. Fictions and posting reviews at the DT's and I don't even consider myself that good.

But this story or rather it's outline is something that I shared on Fatmagul DT solely for fun purposes but never thought that it would appeal to them so much. πŸ˜³
Thanks to Aashicim, who pushed me to write this, otherwise considering the lazy that I am, this wouldn't have seen the day. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So I dedicate this to all my Gullies. β€οΈ
This is for all the fun times we had at the DT. 
Secondly, this wouldn't be complete, If I didn't mention My Oswald, Nandini cuz we're sister's from different mother. 
I love you! πŸ€—

Edited by .Archangel. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index.
Character Sketch and Chapter 1 - Page 1.
Chapter 2 - Page 4. 
Chapter 3 - Page 6.
Chapter 4 - Page 8.
Chapter 5 - Page 10.
Chapter 6 - Page 12.
Edited by .Archangel. - 5 years ago
Character Sketch.

Sayali Chatterjee : A 23 year old, hardworking, headstrong female. Serious Anger Issues and somewhat Impulsive. Rather call her flawed.

A strong woman at head and heart but a dutiful daughter and elder sister at home, loves her family.

Rebellious to her father and brother but if you know her enough, you might be surprised.

The Second child to Harsh and Ratna.

Bhumi Chatterjee : The 17 yr old Einstein Of Her Family.

Young, Sweet And Yes, Studious.

Exact opposite of her sister and the biggest negative catalyst to her anger. If Sayali is furious, You know whom to look for!

The Youngest Child To Harsh and Ratna.

Major Samar Chatterjee : The 34 Year old, disciplined son of the family serving the British Army.

A perfectionist at heart, he wants everything in his own way and uptight.

That makes him lag in the romance section, but that doesn't means he doesn't knows how to love. ;)

Loves his family and his sisters, being overprotective to them like a brother should.

The Eldest Child to Harsh and Ratna.

Aashi Chatterjee : Wife Of Samar, she's the beautiful daughter in law of the family.

28 yr old, slightly confused and shy.

Her marriage to Samar was an arranged one though she has always been in love with him.

Clumsy and Timid, qualities which she developed after being married to a colonel otherwise she's a sweet and kind woman at heart.

Ratna And Harsh Chatterjee : The Roots of the family. A loving couple and parents to Samar, Sayali and Bhumi. Living in London hadn't changed their beliefs in their traditions, they're still connected to their soil, their Indianism.

Though we can't say that they're the ideal couple, and what's ideal anyway? Every couple has its strength and weaknesses.

Ayedin Yildiz : The 32 yr old Turkish, Handsome, Tough And No nonsense Mafia of London. No, not the dark illegal mafia but that mafia which works under government approval for those illegal use of land by land mafia and drug peddlers.

The nature of his work requires the strong, intelligent setup of his mind but for his family, he's the responsible loving man.

Serwat Yildiz : Mother to Ayedin and Steven, she's a sweet, unbiased lady. A strong support to her sons, and a neurosurgeon by profession.

Steven Hendricks : The adopted son and brother to Servat and Ayedin, but he's more than that to both. Right Hand To Ayedin in his work, Humorous, Fun loving and a flirt.

Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 6 years ago

Chapter 1

The clear sun streamed in through the white flaky clouds and this was definitely a relief for all the inhabitants of London. For last few days had been extremely dull for them, reason being incessant rains which though drenched the earth caused some disruptions in the daily lives of the people.

Though today was bright warm and beautiful, as sun baked the damp bricks of the cosy home of Chatterjee's as if they might be shivering from all the rain they endured from the past few days.

One could smell the delicious whiff of the parathas that were being fried in the kitchen. Now this was something new in this locality cuz mostly you don't get this mouthwatering aroma of parathas in the English neighborhood and this instantly tells you that they're either Indian or Pakistani but here being the first.

A girl in her early 20's ties up her long black hair in a braid and closes it with a band pushing back that thick long braid. She clasped on her gorgeous silver watch and looked at it smiling, for this had been her birthday gift from her mother which was 2 weeks ago.

Wearing her small yet pretty dangling earrings, she draped the dupatta on her shoulders and looked at herself in the mirror.

Sayali was pretty, what you actually call a true blue Bengali beauty with big black eyes, chubby cheeks and long black hair below her waist. Though she didn't consider herself an ounce of being pretty yet still she was lovely with glowing wheatish skin and to be noted, she was clear from all makeup and vanity. She HATED makeup to be precise.

The pink and white salwar kameez with matching shaded dupatta looked gorgeous on her, that patiala salwar added on to her curvaceous figure and she was one of those girls who didn't need to dress half naked to get attention.

Stuffing her things in her bag, and unplugging her cellphone from her charger she wore her favorite pair of gladiator flats that she proudly owned from her 6 pairs of footwear mostly flats and yes another, she HATED heels!

She walked out of the combined bedroom of her and her little sister Bhumi who right now was sitting on the dining table with her brown eyes glued into her physics book sipping onto her favorite morning milk with Bournvita.

"Grow Up!" Sayali smacked her sister lovingly on the head as she came to sat down in front of her.

"Di?" Bhumi looked up from her book irritated, as she adjusted her specs.

"Have you ever looked at yourself? Apne age ki baaki ladkiyon ko dekha hai? They go out on dates, they have boyfriends and here's my little sister chumming away at her books!" Sayali spoke, pinching her sister's nose.

"Di, lagta hai mujhe ab apne sarr par board lagana padega that I'm not interested!" Bhumi replied, certainly disinterested.

"Aur Aap mujhe keh rahe ho! Aap? Jo khud poore London mein Salwar Kameez mein ghoomti hain! You know you're one of a kind." Bhumi added.

"Thank you!" Sayali smiled wide and bowed down a bit.

"But seriously Bhumi, you don't get even a bit of inspiration from all those romance novels you read?!" She added, wriggling her eyebrows.

"No!" Bhumi replied, her eyes still on her book.

"Maaa! Breakfast." Sayali called out for her mother.

"Coming!" Ratna answered from the kitchen as she transferred the piping hot parathas from the pan to a plate and walked out of their kitchen.

Their mother Ratna was a beautiful woman with thick waist length hair that was trimmed healthily and had specks of grey in them too. Of course she was aging but aging beautifully.

She was a gorgeous woman in her young days and it was said that their father Harsh, was supposed to get married somewhere else and even she was engaged to another man but somehow both their alliances broke and destiny matched them. It surely works in mysterious ways, and ever since then they've been happily married and celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary a good six months back.

"I now get how your previous alliance was broken and you got married to Baba! You're so damn beautiful woman!" Sayali exclaimed dreamily.

"Sayali, don't think that by this, you'll get that extra dab of ghee!" Ratna replied making Bhumi giggle and here Sayali thought that she looked exactly like their mother. Well Bhumi had taken those sharp features of her mother and well she, her mother told her that she took those soft features from her father and that hair from her.

"What are you giggling at? Go and get dressed for school. Otherwise I'll leave you here itself!" Sayali snapped at her making Bhumi scrunch up her nose in irritation.

"Just a few more minutes, I have this Unit Test today." Bhumi replied, quickly scrolling through the pages.

"Maa, isko bol do I'm serious this time! Iski wajah se pichle 2 din se I'm getting late!" Sayali replied as she poured ghee over her parathas and Ratna looked at her younger daughter giving her a buck up look.

Bhumi closed her book and poked out her tounge to her sister and walked in to get ready for school.

"Maa! This is delicious!" Sayali kissed her mother's hands relishing the taste of aloo parathas as Ratna laughed shaking her head and caressed her daughter's forehead.

Bhumi walked in fifteen minutes later, dressed in a simple jeans and a purple t-shirt with her hair tied back in a pony and sat down for breakfast.

Ratna served her younger daughter breakfast, and smacked Sayali's hand who was trying to steal an extra dab of ghee from under her nose.

"Sayali? No extra ghee! Do you want to gain weight? Kal ko when you'll get married you'll twice the age of groom."

Ratna scolded her lightly to which Sayali made a face.

"Maa? That's not gonna happen anytime soon! Tumi Di er obhesh gulo dekhecho? (Have you seen her habits?) Har doosre ladke ko toh yeh gaaliyan deti hain. Bus stand par koi Banda agar inhe galti se bhi dekh le toh uski shaamat aa jaani hai and God forbid, if someone even compliments her in a good way then he should brace himself to get hit by her footwear!" Bhumi replied as she ate her breakfast.

Sayali rolled her eyes. There they go again!

"Not to mention, she abuses every other man that comes asking for her hand!" Ratna added.

"Tomra abaar shuru hoye gaele? (You guys started again!) And regarding Sandeep, Maa agar aap aise namoono ko mere liye layengi naa toh I won't get married in this lifetime!

Itni kutti cheez tha, can you imagine in the very first meeting he asked me about what I think of live in relationships!" Sayali defended herself.

"Really?" Bhumi asked her, her morsel midway as Sayali shrugged in reply.

"Kameena Hai." Bhumi supported her sister on this.

"Come On Bhumi, just cuz he asked her about live in relationships means that he's a moron?" Ratna contradicted her offspring.

"Of course he is Maa! Who asks about live in relationships when you're getting married? I'm with Di on this." Bhumi replied and both sister's give each other a hi-5 making Ratna roll her eyes.

"Good Morning Ladies!" Harsh Chatterjee spoke up, coming out of his bedroom.

Their father Harsh, was an undeniably handsome man in his youth and even now he can give tough competition to all the men here in London. Reasons for his good looks, had to be his genes for both Sayali and Bhumi had heard that their grandfather was a handsome man and also Harsh was a proud ex Navy Man.

"Good Morning Baba." Both his daughters wished him together as he smiled lovingly at them while his wife smiled and gave him a light peck on the cheek wishing him and went inside to get breakfast for him.

"Ratna? I got a msg from Samar this morning. He sent me a pic on WhatsApp, seems like he and Aashna are enjoying in Surrey." He updated his wife.

Samar was the eldest of their children, The Elder Brother and The disciplined army man. Aashna was his wife.

"I'm so happy for Boudi. (Bhabhi.) Atleast she and Dada got some spare quality time otherwise he's such a workaholic!" Sayali spoke up.

"He isn't a workaholic, he serves the country." Harsh replied, proudly.

Sayali thought better to keep quiet and finished with her breakfast, Bhumi too was almost finished with her meal.

They got up and went inside to fetch their bags and left the house a few minutes later, after bidding bye to both of their parents.

"Maa? Close the door." Bhumi called out for her mother.

"Rehne De, waise bhi Maa ki sabse qeemti cheezein toh hum dono hain. And we both have left the house. Kisine ne aake kya chura lena hai?!"

Sayali spoke up, as both sister's walked up to the bus stop.

"Di. Aapki baatein na mujhe samajh nahi aati." Bhumi shook her head.

"Haan, kyunki tum abhi choti ho!" Sayali replied, pulling her sister's cheek.

Both sister's boarded the same number 69 bus, for Bhumi's school was the middle stoppage while the final was Lord Byron's Library where Sayali worked.

Bhumi again took out her physics book, well she was the brightest one in their family. A permanent position holder in every class, Bhumi was definitely a brilliant student for chilren of her age. She was right now in 12th and Sayali knew that her sister would top her exams with distinction and would get a scholarship for her college.

But that doesn't means she was jealous of her sister! She wasn't rather she was bloody proud of her and loved her. Why was it considered that a sibling has to be jealous of her other bright sibling? She wasn't rather she was proud of Bhumi's achievements.

Talking about herself well, she wasn't as bright as Bhumi but rather a good student. Got through school and university with good grades and now working in a prestigious library.

Plugging the jack into her cellphone, Sayali put up the pink candyskull headphones around her head and pressed play to Humsafar OST.

The moment Quratulain Baloch's beautiful vocals mixed in her ears along with the beautiful strained guitar and drum music than she was transported to some other realm of the world where she and the handsome Hazel eyed Fawad Khan were romantically involved.

Well, this was the only soft secret her otherwise rebellious, hard heart possessed of. She was deeply in love with two pathan men who had the sole capacity to make her gooey, Fawad Khan and Shahrukh Khan.

Bhumi looked over at her sister who now had her eyes closed and her head resting against the window and smiled.

Well, love for Fawad Khan was something both of them shared. And she remembers the day, they went up to watch Kapoor And Sons first day night show by sneaking out of the house despite being grounded by Ratna.

They had an amazing time and had sneaked back in without an inch of their mother's suspicion for she was asleep in her room.

Plymouth, Britain.

The only source of light flickered in the damp dark dungeon as the smooth silhouette of a man fell on the adjacent wall.

His fingers wandered over to each of the revolvers that were spread out on the wooden table before stopping on a black one. He picked it up and pulled back the lock to check if it was loaded, it was and he punched it back in locking it as he held the ammunition in his hand and supported it with the other palm.

"How's It?" He asked in his deep voice to a young man standing just beside him.

"It's looks beautiful in your hands Ayedin Abi." He replied, happily.

Ayedin Yildiz smiled at him briefly.

"Arms shouldn't look beautiful Steven, it should look lethal." He replied as he aimed at the shooting board put up on the front ball.

Three continuous shots went straight in the the center to the bulls eye as the quiet dungeon was filled with a heavy ringing sound and smoke came out of the revolver Ayedin was holding.

Steven clapped proudly, giving Ayedin a side hug.

"That was damn amazing Abi..!!! (Brother.) You're lethal than the ammunition itself. These are mere toys for those who don't know how to handle them but you make them more lethal by such powerful shots!" Steven spoke up as Ayedin ruffled the latter's hair smiling and thanked him.

"We'll go for this one Hank." Ayedin turned to the arms dealer who till now was standing quietly and showed him the revolver.

Both men walked out after a good few minutes and one could see the revolver carefully tucked into Ayedin's belt.

"What's next Abi?" Steven asked him as both got into the expensive Toyota SUV.

"I got a call from Mr. Johnson. We have a party to deal with." Ayedin replied as he wore his Raybans and started the ammunition.

"Details, he will share with us once we reach his office." Ayedin added as Steven wore his sunglasses too and drove off.

Ever since, he had stepped into this work Ayedin knew that he would be mistook and judged by everyone. It happens every single second where people mistook him for being the bad evil mafia and it was only when he explained the area of his work, the creases on the forehead would ease out yet still he had to face those judging eyes and those malicious words which to be honest, didn't matter to him now. It used to bother him earlier but now he had a tough exterior to all the hate thrown his way.

But that doesn't means that he encouraged or was involved in any illegal work. Whatever he did, was under the law and government's approval. The revolver he used was solely for intimidating purposes or for self defense but never for taking away a life.

Though yes, his life involved a lot of usage of his hands and feet and the scar on his forehead was very symbolic of that.

He didn't have that mean muscular built, rather a strong built with well developed biceps which a lot of muscle and strong feet. From his appearance one could never guess his occupation. Thick Gorgeous Dark Brown Hair, Beautiful Kind Caramel Colored Eyes and that sparkling white skin tone.

Even now when he was dressed in a simple white T-shirt and jeans.

Those who knew him, loved him for what he was. People in this field respected him and others either feared him or hated him not to mention that he had too many enemies owning to his work.

But the one who had been by his side through everything ever since he started this work had to be Steven.

He wasn't his real brother yet he was more than one. His mother had adopted him from an orphanage when Ayedin was just a little boy and since then he knows Steven to be his brother.

Steven wasn't just his brother, but his right hand and equal to all decisions.
Precap - An Incident..
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Res. / Unres
Finally 
I was so excited about this fiction for it stars Bugra ❀️ 
It was really very sweet of you to mention me in the author's note though I really dunno why? πŸ€£
But let me just tell you, I love you too! 
Sisters from different mothers is so apt for us and the bond we share.. πŸ€—

To start with, I loved all the character sketches and the chapter of course!
I've already given you my reviews on WhatsApp and declared that this one is going to be loved as much as your other stories or maybe a little more.. ❀️

Sayali Chatterjee is totally you.. *I know it's you*
I can just imagine you beating men with your footwear just for compliments.. Kashaf ki aatma hai aap mein.. πŸ˜†
I loved the description you penned down for her appearance and likes-dislikes..

Bhumi, Einstein of her family 
I loved how you kept her glued in her physics book sipping bournvita.. πŸ˜†
Well, don't blame the girl, when you have physics test in school, all one can think abt is formulas, theorems and derivations.. 
Her, Abb board laga kar ghumu kya that I'm not interested cracked me up bad.. πŸ€£
Again so me!
I so so loved the bonding of two sisters.. their cute banters are love.. It is everyday story of my house..
It was absolutely endearing to see Sayali proud of her little sister's intelligence and achievements rather than being jealous of her..
Even I don't believe in live in relationships. πŸ₯±
So both the sisters are Fawad Khan fans.. 
They sneaked out of their house to watch KNS even after being grounded by their mother.. That's the true fangirling spirit! πŸ‘

Ratna and Harsh are like any other couple, happy and content in their own created little world.
Looking forward to introduction of Aashi and Samar's characters though Aashi seems lovable.. πŸ˜³

Coming to the MAN of the story,
I'll just begin with how beautiful name is Ayedin.. 

That introduction of Ayedin's character with him buying himself a revolver was killer and to be honest, it couldn't have been any better.. πŸ‘
The way he said, "Arms shouldn't look beautiful Steven, it should look lethal" 
Maar he daalo abb! 
More than arms, you are lethal Ayedin. *FIREEE*

Steven's cute!
Looking forward to more of him in the story.. 

Loved loved the beginning and it's intriguing enough to leave me restless for next installment in the story..
Update soon
Nandini
Edited by pcnsb - 6 years ago
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting characters and the start..
Update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Bhatakti_atma - 7 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Shanu Awesome start
Love you lots πŸ€—   
I loved the family time and the entire cast
I loved the bond between siblings
Chatterjee family time was really beautiful
Ratna holds entire family well like a True mother
Bhoomi is really intelligent
Both siblings share a cute repoo and loved their conversation
Waiting to to know exact character of this lovely mafia
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon 😊
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The character sketch looks interesting af! Especially My Bugra

Will read the chapter later. Have to rush somewhere. But I am so happy that you're back with another story!!!!! Yaay !
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Finally you began with this fiction. And finally I'm reading this! 
Well I had to force you to write this, cuz the concept did really appeal me a lot. β€οΈπŸ˜³

I loved the character sketch, the Chatterjee family seems like those typical Bengali ones settled in a foreign place but carrying the uniqueness of being desi. <3 πŸ˜³
The cute banter between Sayali & Bhumi, and I liked their parents too. πŸ˜³
The Einstein of family not interested in dating, rather her sister wonders how the girl is much mature than other girls of her age. πŸ˜† Cute. πŸ˜›

Sayali's character has been kept like a simple Bengali baala but of course she has been given that short-temper & impulsive nature which is visible since the first chapter itself. <3 I'm loving her already. πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Now coming to Ayedin, my lethal chhora.  I can imagine how he must have been looking throughout the scene, the picture is so clear in my mind. πŸ˜› Oh his work earns him various enemies but at the same time he has a reputation within his own people. Steven seemed to be an adorable lad, good enough for being his Abi's right hand. πŸ˜³
Ayedin's "Arms shouldn't look beautiful, it should look lethal." was just perfect. ☺️

Overall a lovely beginning. πŸ‘πŸΌ Now the precap seems intriguing... Kurious to know what incident takes place. πŸ€”
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Finally I'm here!! Please don't throw your chappals on me Shano  

Actually on second thoughts I deserve them, please do the honors of throwing them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sayali's pic is not visible to me hun, do re-post it πŸ˜³

So I'll start with Sayali, a true blue Bengali beauty, hates make-up hates heels, doesn't care what anyone feels of her clothes or weight or any of those foolish attributes that people relate with a woman's beauty, She's you right?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Plus I love the name πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I'll just say it out loud, I've a superb imagination so I imagined everything so amazingly, and it feels awesome Shano, you described everything, from the way Sayali got up tied her hair and her pink white Salwar Kameez to the sisters bickering and all of it ufff A-M-A-Z-I-N-G πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love the sisters. They fight with each other but stand by each other too. And Sayali's pride on looking at Bhumi 😳😳. Reminds me of my own sis πŸ˜ƒ. Both in Love with Fawad, LMAO, if its your story there has to be a mention of Fawu πŸ€—

And Samar, I'm so glad you made him an Army character, I love men in uniforms 

And lo and behold enters the mafia-but-within-the-law Ayedin. His character's so intriguing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
And his right-hand-man aka kid brother Steven, i like his character too πŸ˜‰

Update update update update. Kab karogi update Shano πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 6 years ago