Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
^ Is it something like singing Alka's recorded songs again?

Woah! Singers also used to have cat fights? 90's was something else.
ALD - Is Gulshan Kumar's son also obsessed with someone?
Edited by NautankiSaali - 7 years ago
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who is the guy in the picture ? looks like ARK with chubby cheeks
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali

^ Is it something like singing Alka's recorded songs again?

Woah! Singers also used to have cat fights? 90's was something else.
ALD - Is Gulshan Kumar's also obsessed with someone?

@bold -- IDK NS.. 

Right, I am also shocked, but from what I gather from the article, I think it was the boss of T-series' fault primarly, and also Anuradha's fault, because I think when an original is sung (by Alka) a blue-print is laid out for Anuradha on how to go about a song, so I do feel that it is disrespectful of Alka's work, and a kind of a thievery especially when done without her knowledge. 

I hope I understood this article properly lol.. Incase Anuradha has never listened to Alka's version and gave her own playback, then I think it's mostly T-series'(Gulshan Kumar) fault... Ethics are rarely ever followed, it's a sad reality.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namkeen_halwa

Who is the guy in the picture ? looks like ARK with chubby cheeks

Ajay Devgan ๐Ÿ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I feel more of T Series fault 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

rekha ji ka stock se kuch maal le liya hoga๐Ÿ˜†

+ 1
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

@bold -- IDK NS.. 

Right, I am also shocked, but from what I gather from the article, I think it was the boss of T-series' fault primarly, and also Anuradha's fault, because I think when an original is sung (by Alka) a blue-print is laid out for Anuradha on how to go about a song, so I do feel that it is disrespectful of Alka's work, and a kind of a thievery especially when done without her knowledge. 

I hope I understood this article properly lol.. Incase Anuradha has never listened to Alka's version and gave her own playback, then I think it's mostly T-series'(Gulshan Kumar) fault... Ethics are rarely ever followed, it's a sad reality.

Okay ,just realized that it was Mythical Moth who talked about Gulshan Kumar's son. I don't know why I thought it was you.๐Ÿ˜†
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aajkal toh trend hai..kayi logon se gaane record karwa ke unme se ek play karne ka... jaane kabse chal raha hai ye..
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

what does it mean to dub Alka's songs?

TFS Drift loving all these topics๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Glad you like them. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dubbed over as in originally the songs were recorded by Alka but Anuradha re-recorded the tracks in her own voice. Sort of like a a movie in one language being dubbed in another language.Edited by DriftInfinitely - 7 years ago
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

@bold -- IDK NS..

Anuradha knew all about it. When the media found out, she was unapologetic. She simply stated that she felt her voice suited Madhuri more than Alka's.