Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

I found an old thread about this

The funny thing is there is not one word mentioned about this in their Wikipedia page... it's only mentioned that Nadeem remains in UK, that's all ðŸ˜†

Someone should edit it. ðŸ˜†

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nadeem said gulshan kumar given him 1st chance...he says apne baap ko koi maarta hai 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otKTDMJHy18[/YOUTUBE]
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
@Betty Thanks for the link
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iambest

its anuradha ðŸ˜‰ and its only song of anrudha with ar rehman ðŸ˜Š you can also go through the music review of the film

"The best song of the album come towards the end. Sonu Nigam lifts Kismat Se Tum Humko Mile to amazing heights, sounding very reminiscent of Mohd. Rafi in a semi-classical number of the 60s or 70s. Anuradha Paudwal provides able and equally competent support - and Rahman combines conventional Indian instruments with his inimicable style to come up a truly remarkable composition for a soft, slow and romantic number. Poetic line, my guess by Majrooh, contribute as much to the brilliance of this song."

I stand corrected. I haven't heard the song in many days and have associated it kavita for some strange reason. Thanks for correcting me ðŸ˜Š
pallavi25 thumbnail

Wow, I had no idea that Alka had recorded the 1st version of the song and then it was dubbed over by Anradha Paudwal ðŸ˜²
But I must say Anuradha's voice suits Madhuri more because Madz speaking voice is closer to Anuradha's singing voice

Gulshan Kumar pretty much ruled over T series with an iron hand. He only allowed in-house singers and Music directors to work in T series albums
He had a "special relationship" with Anuradha Paudwal, everyone knew abt that back then.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1997 = TIPS dub Alka's songs with Anuradha's voice (she was dating the CEO)
2017 = TIPS creator's grand-daughter Tulsi Kumar is on their latest album with her weak ass voice. Gulabi 2.0 on the Noor soundtrack.

Some things never change.
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

2017 = TIPS creator's grand-daughter Tulsi Kumar is on their latest album with her weak ass voice. Gulabi 2.0 on the Noor soundtrack.

its T series , Tips dont release music any more i guess 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It's T-Series and Tulsi Kumar is not a granddaughter but Daughter of Gulshan Kumar 
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
- "Kismat Se Tum" from Pukar is one of my favourite songs of all-time, it's always synced to my iPhone ðŸ˜³ I even watched bits of Pukar earlier today and saw the video again. It is Anuradha not Kavita on the track. Anuradha sounds angelic on the record, absolutely magical. But I also think Alka would have nailed it. Alka definitely has the range Anu does. But I can't imagine Anuradha doing justice to a "Choli Ke Peeche" or "Taal Se Taal" or "Tu Muskura". There is a reason why Anuradha couldn't last past the mid-90s. Alka did a few cheesy songs in the 80s, showed her versatility in the 90s with romantic numbers and all kinds of fast-paced and mid-tempo's. She's the only one from that era who successfully transitioned into the 2000s. Don't get it twisted.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

- "Kismat Se Tum" from Pukar is one of my favourite songs of all-time, it's always synced to my iPhone ðŸ˜³ I even watched bits of Pukar earlier today and saw the video again. It is Anuradha not Kavita on the track. Anuradha sounds angelic on the record, absolutely magical. But I also think Alka would have nailed it. Alka definitely has the range Anu does. But I can't imagine Anuradha doing justice to a "Choli Ke Peeche" or "Taal Se Taal" or "Tu Muskura". There is a reason why Anuradha couldn't last past the mid-90s. Alka did a few cheesy songs in the 80s, showed her versatility in the 90s with romantic numbers and all kinds of fast-paced and mid-tempo's. She's the only one from that era who successfully transitioned into the 2000s. Don't get it twisted.

Anuradha was offered Choli Ki Peeche but she turned it down. ðŸ˜•

Kavita also had only a few successful albums post 2000. Surprising. 
Edited by DriftInfinitely - 7 years ago