Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Blast from the Past: Alka Yagnik lashes out at Anuradha Paudwal - Page 4

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: punked

Wow, quite shocking indeed. You'd think cat fights happen between actors, but singers too? 

Fights happen wherever there are few jobs and many takers. Basically when there is fierce competition..it gives birth to manipulation that leads to fights.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: iambest

i like both of them but anuradha can easily render alka yagnik songs because its normal romantic songs while alka can not sing in the range of anurahdha the way anuradha gone hi pitch in "Kismat se tum humko mele ho" ...Anuradha as a singer was much superior to alka but alka had romantic tone

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQudP-UzdM[/YOUTUBE]

That's the voice of kavita krishnamurthy not Anuradha paudwal. AR never worked with Anuradha paudwal.
This content was originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

^^Yeah, Kavita Krishnamurthy also started doing well once again, after her initial success in the late 80s.

That's because kishan kumar unlike his older brother had ethics and did not try to hijack music industry.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Anuradha padwal reminds me of all those om jai santoshi mata ( insert any mata or pita here) songs

She and yalka had almost similar sweet voice that tends to go screechy at high pitches
They sound like shreya ghoshals predecessor to me

Kavita on the other hand I find has a strong base and melody oriented voice
You can feel her classical training when she sings
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: MythicalMoth

That's the voice of kavita krishnamurthy not Anuradha paudwal. AR never worked with Anuradha paudwal.

That's anuradha podwal, not kavita krishnamurthy..
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Gulshan Kumar was so obsessed with Anuradha that there were rumors he was behind early death of her husband. And the man was unapologetically unethical. But he was good at taking care of market. The cassette were so cheap and so poorly made. Million dollar question is who killed him?

All his singers complained abut sweatshop working condition. It was Sonu who first broke out from his grip. Kishan Kumar was actually nice guy. I don't know about Gulshan Kumar's son but if Divya is his wife then Karma has got him. I don't think the women gives him any kind of ease. 😛 😆
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MythicalMoth

its anuradha ðŸ˜‰ and its only song of anrudha with ar rehman ðŸ˜Š you can also go through the music review of the film

"The best song of the album come towards the end. Sonu Nigam lifts Kismat Se Tum Humko Mile to amazing heights, sounding very reminiscent of Mohd. Rafi in a semi-classical number of the 60s or 70s. Anuradha Paudwal provides able and equally competent support - and Rahman combines conventional Indian instruments with his inimicable style to come up a truly remarkable composition for a soft, slow and romantic number. Poetic line, my guess by Majrooh, contribute as much to the brilliance of this song."
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

Gulshan Kumar was so obsessed with Anuradha that there were rumors he was behind early death of her husband. And the man was unapologetically unethical. But he was good at taking care of market. The cassette were so cheap and so poorly made. Million dollar question is who killed him?

All his singers complained abut sweatshop working condition. It was Sonu who first broke out from his grip. Kishan Kumar was actually nice guy. I don't know about Gulshan Kumar's son but if Divya is his wife then Karma has got him. I don't think the women gives him any kind of ease. 😛 😆

they say Nadeem-Shravan killed gulshan kumar but i am not seeing any reason for them to kill him beacuse nadeem shravan were in their peak days at that point of time 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Yeah, I think she knew. They seem to have always shared a cold equation.
After Anuradha also recorded the Itihas songs, I read that Alka was planning to take legal action. Apparently, the film retained Alka's versions at least initially, but they might have changed it later.

Woah...they were competitors so cold vibe possible
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: iambest

they say Nadeem-Shravan killed gulshan kumar but i am not seeing any reason for them to kill him beacuse nadeem shravan were in their peak days at that point of time 

I found an old thread about this

The funny thing is there is not one word mentioned about this in their Wikipedia page... it's only mentioned that Nadeem remains in UK, that's all ðŸ˜†