Kapil vs Sunil gang

Poll

whom do u support

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Anonymous8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
The way Kapil behaved with Sunil and Chandan in the flight is a very shameful act..I support Sunil in this... but ...to be honest I want them to reconcile... Instead of fighting they should negotiate... Fighting will not land them anywhere... Sitting in private and solving issues will be more helpful than taunting and fighting in public... Media needs MASAALA and so to make the news more spicy  they will go to any extent by exaggerating and twisting truth and this will do nothing but worsen the situation... Do you think that if Sunil and Chandan leaves the show it will be able to garner the trp it used to get previously? And do you think that if Sunil goes on to start a new show it will be able to garner much eyeballs and be successful? The answer is a big NO... The success they can get if they stay united will always be more than when they part ways... 

I really hope that they both sort out their differences and come together like the old times... I want them to be FRIENDS not to be FOES...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sumhow i feel its a arpil fool prank. lets see.
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kapil even before this fight just came across a person who is very arrogant and has no respect for pretty much anyone else. Repetitive jokes with just insults. Sucking up to the stars for the heck of it and insulting everyone else. it was funny how he was commenting on Chandan's English. A crow calling another one black. That was comic. I have stopped watching this show now for a while.
I do not believe Kapil deserves a second chance. Sunil should never forgive him. 
Sunil is so versatile and talented that I am sure he will be able to find many gigs just on his own.
I just want kapil to fade away in oblivion and never return. 
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Don't know why I think its an April fool prank..
But if its true, then I support Sunil
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i support kapil
i think most media reports are exaggerated i don't think any physical fight n shoe throwing happened
i mean 2 celebs fighting n no video came out i think that's impossible 
that shiv sena mp's incident came out n within hours his video went viral
i think verbal fight happened n kapil was quick to accept n apologise publicly on twitter
sunil left kapil's show earlier too n kapil took him back n forgave him i think sunil too should forgive kapil
but sunil is behaving arrogantly now, what more does he expects from kapil? he apologised he is sorry now what?