Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

No.please don't Say that... It didn't increase??? People aren't watching kya??? Or the trps list is biased or something😑

Trp can be increased through ChaVi and as a fan i like this show very much but it is true in last week i really don't like 2  April episode
I think cv should more concentrated on ChaVi 
Edited by superdil19 - 7 years ago
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It doesn't matter people watch shit... I was watching SBS today the serial shakti will show how she ll deliver a baby in d house... Bas isi sab bkwass SE trp aati hai...
Hope trp bade jaldi maintaining d show as it is without any bullshit
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well atleast its stable at 0.5 and did not go down. Hopefully this weekend epi will rise it.
I am loving CK thy have perfect blend of fantasy, romance, drama and revenge. Just love it
πŸ˜ƒ
naturesk thumbnail
@superdil
I agree that ChaVi are the core of this show but they cannot show us romance all time else itwill become reduntant and other characters will be messed up. I like the pace it is going at, we have really good actors like Ankit and Chandan at hand. They must use them and develop the love story along side 😊
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
The TRPs would have increase if it was Viru instead of Shiv who planned to make Chandra his daasi as people love watching the shows where the hero is tortured secretary, PA or even maid of the hero. You could find this nonsense in 3 out of every 5 shows. Ekta's new ongoing show has the hero sweet and decent different from regular arrogant and cruel heroes but few months later he was turned into arrogant and money-minded who started humiliating and torturing his estranged wife who accidentally turned out to be his employee. After this change, the people watching the show liked it even more calling their problems to passionate romance and tashan. I won't be surprised if Ekta makes her Viru who us a mix of Raman+Abhi+Rishi+Raghav+every Gul's heroes or her making Shiv as the lead. Just see the list Top 10-20 shows of the week to know the tastes of people. 
naturesk thumbnail
@angel
I totalle agree with you 😭 but lets not lose hope, this week i feel a lot if new people started following CK and some even said they did not know the show had startd. I am hoping this weekend will rise trp πŸ˜ƒ
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah n the chances are that it will increase this week bcz of the promo... It will get more viewers hopefully..new promo is catchyEdited by Sonia_prc - 7 years ago
naturesk thumbnail
Absolutely the new promo made a very good impact πŸ˜ƒ
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

So as exoected with zero promotion Chandrakanta slipped down to 0.4...it was 0.5 for the last 3 weeks and 0.6 in its opening week
naturesk thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

So as exoected with zero promotion Chandrakanta slipped down to 0.4...it was 0.5 for the last 3 weeks and 0.6 in its opening week

Great life ok must be very happy now