Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
nice ud 
maan cleared hr every mu by telling hr wat he capable and y he not argue hr wen she accuse him every time and she regret wat she accused him 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
you guys lost interest seems hmm ..don't your fault I always update too late
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n great update! Geet accuses Maan! Maan upset! he tells she doesn't trust him! she realises he is right! so Neha is alive! Geet shocked n realises wt she did!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

you guys lost interest seems hmm ..don't your fault I always update too late

hmm nt losing interest! sorry 4 late likes n comments
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
Nice part..Thank god..Neha alive..  But Geet accused Maan badly..  He hurts so much...but he opens up & make Geets understand his limits.. How he is trying hard to get his wife trust..  Respect her..  But Geet is not trying ..hope she will change her views for Maan..
Thnx for pm..  Waiting for next update

All d best for exams

nehag20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update ... Geet listen half & accused maan ... Geet compared maan with john .. that is wrong .. so maan said difference btn him & john. Some maan pts r right .. but both have to understand each other ... bcoz Geet comes from that BG where man always like this.. but maan is different ... but after that kiss incident if maan again dance with that Natasha to Geet ko bhi to hurt hoga na .. why maan can't see Geet pain ... where he tried to sloved Geet misunderstanding ... thank god Neha is alive .. dear I konw next month is ur exam ..so can u finshed this ff ..so u can fully concentrate only ur exam.. bcoz off course if u update this much late PPL lost interest in this .. but I really liked ur ff ... plzzz can u plzzz update soon & finshed this ff if u don't HV time for update bcoz of ur exam... BTW All The very Best for ur Exam...
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reading
This
Amazing updates
Geet upbringing never let her trust maan she wants her life smooth but her experience with her family specially with father was something she scared herself is not meant she doesn't want but when ever she trying something happens that she started to blamed why she expects anything with mad men

Maan opening up with her it's truly amazing I knew he loves her
His words are describing how he hurt with geet words
Neha is alive but geet assume everything blaming him
Uff geet listen then react na
Sorry for late response
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

</div>
<div><font color="#cc33cc">hmm nt losing interest! sorry 4 late likes n comments </font>

don't be sorry yaar ...
I hardly update na I understand ... 😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehag20

Awesome update ... Geet listen half & accused maan ... Geet compared maan with john .. that is wrong .. so maan said difference btn him & john. Some maan pts r right .. but both have to understand each other ... bcoz Geet comes from that BG where man always like this.. but maan is different ... but after that kiss incident if maan again dance with that Natasha to Geet ko bhi to hurt hoga na .. why maan can't see Geet pain ... where he tried to sloved Geet misunderstanding ... thank god Neha is alive .. dear I konw next month is ur exam ..so can u finshed this ff ..so u can fully concentrate only ur exam.. bcoz off course if u update this much late PPL lost interest in this .. but I really liked ur ff ... plzzz can u plzzz update soon & finshed this ff if u don't HV time for update bcoz of ur exam... BTW All The very Best for ur Exam...

yup you are right ...
I should update it to finish it first ...
will try my best
thnx 😊
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel so bad for Maan and Geet. I mean its not the life she wanted and now she is stuck and she is so used to the negative that she is blinded by it and said alot of hurtful and harsh things to Maan. I hope she atleast apologizes and hopefully tries to start fresh!