Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

Thanks for pm sabi...

Ho homaneet r fighting over neha...
Ok geet trust neha..but whycan't she trust maan too...
Well maan was not given her any reason to trust still...
Idon't think dev killed neha...
Mayb kuch aur bath hogi...
Wilbwaiting

hmm geet too much insecure and hurts
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda22

maan thinks about geets safety

he didnt trust neha
geet is not at all happy with maans decision
she argues with him
he want her to trust him
he was about to say ilu
devs call disturbed it
geet mu dev n maans talk i think
nice part

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

amazing update! Maan worried abt Geet! they argue! Maan abt to confess bt interrupted! Oh no Geet mu Maan after hearing Maan n Dev's convo!

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Congrats on new thread

thnx
taahir004 thumbnail
Maan was almost going to confess to Geet and yes he has taken Geet as family too
he cares for her but still the fact he dancing with Natasha after he and Geet fighting she cannot easily forget
so it seems they have killed Neha she was not even given a day of freedom without fear and she gets killed
waiting to see how will Maan repent his mistakes as in Geet's eyes he cheated her then he danced with Natasha
but he is possessive about Geet he clearly tells her no one will touch her she will always be safe
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehag20

Omggg omggg fanilly u update ... I thought now how many days I have to wait ... but fanilly u update .. thank god.. thank u so much for pm .. coming to update .. its nice update ... fanilly Geet tell everything on her heart ...how can maan said kill to Neha ... he kill his brother in law for saving his sis its right .. but this sane thing dine by Geet so is wrong thing .. fanilly Geet said about maan dance with that Natasha .. but again maan said he love Geet than why he dance with that girl ..what was That ??? & they kill neha ... how could they do that ... I hope u soon update next part .. its request u don't take sooo much time yarr .. atleast u should update weekly ... I hope next week we ll get next update.. BTW congratulations for new thread ... plzzz plzzz once agian plzzz update asap ..

sorry for not updating.. actually my exam is coming up so I'm little busy with it still will try to update soon ...thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

<font color="#660099" size="3">Maan was almost going to confess to Geet and yes he has taken Geet as family too </font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">he cares for her but still the fact he dancing with Natasha after he and Geet fighting she cannot easily forget </font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">so it seems they have killed Neha she was not even given a day of freedom without fear and she gets killed </font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">waiting to see how will Maan repent his mistakes as in Geet's eyes he cheated her then he danced with Natasha </font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">but he is possessive about Geet he clearly tells her no one will touch her she will always be safe
</font>

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Nice update

Get didn't trust Maan
Also he order to kill her friend
Geet argue with him
But he didn't listen
Also dev call make him tense