Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Abhijeet's attitude is repulsive, too, but he did sing in the early noughties in films like Chalte Chalte. 
He does get a lot less work now but I think his bitter attitude is the result of getting less work than before, not vice versa.

he got some 3 songs in chalte chalte , 1 song in main hoon na and 1 song in om shanti om ..perhaps his last known song in term of popuarity was from om shanti om i forgot the name of the song in which srk and deepka danced ...his downfall was due to his bad attitude for people 
iambest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

By god Best !!  you can fit  Sonu and songs in any post😆

Why only Abhijeet,  also became too big for his boots.

🤢 what? shekar suman is arrogant man? i always found him decent in interviews though
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is Kapil turning into male Kangana? shame because I liked both kapil and kangana off screen before but after reading these articles, I am shocked and not a fan. I don't even find him that funny, but he seemed like a nice person so surprising to read this
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

To hit someone you call an elder brother and say you love is unacceptable.

Love without respect is nothing.

--------

i dont think kapil and abhijeet can be compared. abhijeet seemeddownright nasty and bitter and no one seemed to like him from the start.

opposite is Kapil, right to the day of the last episode before this hungama, he seemed happy, jovial, and his team mates/friends too. 

it is just not possible for them to perform this naturally and make people laugh if they were being mistreated on this level by kapil.

of course he must be bloated ego inside because he rose so meteorically and his team rose with him. but he would never say it out in such an ugly manner. he used to joke on his show but his team used to laugh at him too.

he must be insecure also because everyone was saying sunil grover is better than him, maybe he couldnt handle that.

it could also be the stress of producing, acting in a film, at the same time as producing a very demanding comedy show. and his personal life. 

if he was such a horrible person, no way would so many stars genuinely like him...as is evident when they come. you cannot camouflage negative character to this extent.

he did go off. the rails, due to inability to handle so much popularity and fame..he needs to see a therapist...all celebs do it in the west, if they need it.

i would hv been more shocked had he done this when sober.

but alcohol? there are instances when a son has killed his parents under influence of alcohol. celebs hv wrecked entire hotel rooms under the influence, celebs hv run over and killed pedestrians.

what what is not possible with this poison people drink in the name of something edible?

he needs to see a pujari to see if enemies hand is in this, and he needs to stop drinking and start meditating.

pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

🤢 what? shekar suman is arrogant man? i always found him decent in interviews though

------

you dont seem to be familiar at all with Bollywood. shekhar suman was huge in tv in 80s or 90s until he got implicated in casting couch case along with another tv actor who was victim of sting operation. all his popularity went down the drain. 
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
W*F is wrong with him! Hitting someone with a shoe and all..? Disgusting!
iambest thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

------

you dont seem to be familiar at all with Bollywood. shekhar suman was huge in tv in 80s or 90s until he got implicated in casting couch case along with another tv actor who was victim of sting operation. all his popularity went down the drain. 

Aman verma?
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

So under the grasp of alcohol any one is allowed to do anything?

Kisi ne murder kiya to 😲 no it was not him it was his alcohol which did the murder 🤣
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shoe nikal ke maara? Repeatedly slapped sunil? 
W*F man! 

Imo kapil never entertained, it was d rest of the crew. especially sunil. Ali is a put off.  

Well not sure if this is cooked up just to stay in the limelight or for real. 
Whatever I don't think after d shoe pitai n repeated slaps sunil should get back to the shoe. he could have lodged a complaint na? :/ 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It takes years to climb the stairs of success & takes less than a few seconds to fall down to the ground. Unfortunately, i see this as a huge downfall for Kapil. The guy is talented but that doesnt mean he can act so inhumanely with a team that he calls his family. Alcohol is just an excuse. The truth is success & money has gotten into his head. I loathe such kinda people. Never ever forget where you have come from! N all the fame, money etc etc is just so temporary. Aaj hain, kal nahi hoga! Wish he realized how much this would dent his image! It took him years to get to this position but he himself ruined it!