Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToofanKiBeti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
get over your high horse Kapil, you are nothing without supporting cast.. Now even Siddhu is leaving..
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Soon he will be left alone 
Never liked this Sarakchaap low class mentality Kapil anyway esp his lame jokes and his annoying consistent effort to speak English...and ummm beating Sunil with his shoe and assaulting him? Kapil ki aukad kya hain to do this? Did he forget where he came from? Not to generalise uneducated illiterate like him always forget their roots once they have seen success...cant wait to see this guys downfall🤢
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanky1

Kisi ne murder kiya to 😲 no it was not him it was his alcohol which did the murder 🤣

---------

pls try and be more literate. alcohol isnt a living thing which can committ murder. but it CAN AND HAS intoxicated the drinker to such a level, that he she has committed murder under its influence.

alcohol messes with the brain and ability to be rational/irrational. 

any opiate has that effect. the entire royal family of Nepal and the extended relatives 13, 14 got gunned down by the intoxicated then crown prince. Dipendra.  read it on line.
pakeezah thumbnail
my guesses are kapil sharma cannot remember everything that he has done in that state. drunks dont remember the next day. even when they hv gone on drunken spree.
pakeezah thumbnail

---

yes. now he is actually interviewi g on a spiritual channel on womens issues. i got the shock of my life. yesterday when i accidentally saw him on tv. i think he must have corrcted himself.
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

---------

pls try and be more literate. alcohol isnt a living thing which can committ murder. but it CAN AND HAS intoxicated the drinker to such a level, that he she has committed murder under its influence.

alcohol messes with the brain and ability to be rational/irrational.

any opiate has that effect. the entire royal family of Nepal and the extended relatives 13, 14 got gunned down by the intoxicated then crown prince. Dipendra. read it on line.

@shanky b wahi bol raha hai behen alcohol is not a living thing but it can nd has intoxicated the drinker to a level that he/she is hurling abuses at others... the point is intoxication does'nt give him free pass to abuse/ beat others
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

bhaiji..WHO said it does?😕

ur comments behen 😃
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
God save the show
I cant imagine my sat sun without kapil show and mashhur gulati,nani ,bumper chandu:(
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

which e language is this ðŸ˜†