Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
To hit someone you call an elder brother and say you love is unacceptable.

Love without respect is nothing.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, if thats true. Thats disgusting and so low. Al this for ego over food? Really? drunk or not, this is not acceptable. Kapil thinks he is everything? I was never his fan, jokes which make fun of others are not my cup of tea. But his team members wee what used to make his show more entertaining, and a true leader always knows value of his assets. 
SHITTT!! I can't believe people are like "hope it is exaggerated" like even a mild version of this is acceptable!? Disgusting!
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Too much of money and fame can go to anyone's head . It is easy to be successful but difficult to maintain it .

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIKS--KSG1

SHITTT!! I can't believe people are like "hope it is exaggerated" like even a mild version of this is acceptable!? Disgusting!

Exactly! Even if some of this is true, it's sickening! 
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
abhijeet se seekhle kapil beta...abhijeet bhi khud ko khuda , bhagwan or kya kya samjhta hai ...woh apne samne kisi ko kuch samjhta he nahi hai talented hone ke bawajod usne last 18 saloon main kuch nahi gaya kisi ne gawane kaleya bualaya nahi uske attitude ke wajah se ...same can be happened to you if u keep this way of living ...be humble and thank God ...i remember Sonu said "insan ko ghurror nahi karna chaiya aaj main gaa sakraha hun kal mera gala kharab hojata hai toh how i will be able to sing kis baat ka ghurror"
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iambest

abhijeet se seekhle kapil beta...abhijeet bhi khud ko khuda , bhagwan or kya kya samjhta hai ...woh apne samne kisi ko kuch samjhta he nahi hai talented hone ke bawajod usne last 18 saloon main kuch nahi gaya kisi ne gawane kaleya bualaya nahi uske attitude ke wajah se ...same can be happened to you if u keep this way of living ...be humble and thank God ...i remember Sonu said "insan ko ghurror nahi karna chaiya aaj main gaa sakraha hun kal mera gala kharab hojata hai toh how i will be able to sing kis baat ka ghurror"

By god Best !!  you can fit  Sonu and songs in any post๐Ÿ˜†

Why only Abhijeet, Shekhar Suman also became too big for his boots.

Edited by Ranbirrocks - 7 years ago
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Abhijeet's attitude is repulsive, too, but he did sing in the early noughties in films like Chalte Chalte. 
He does get a lot less work now but I think his bitter attitude is the result of getting less work than before, not vice versa.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

+1
pallavi25 thumbnail

Disgusting, abusive behavior from Kapil, he beat up his cast members and treated them as if they are his servants! ๐Ÿคข 
But why didnt the airlines crew restrain him? Arent there any security personnel or procedures on such flights to control drunk and misbehaving passengers? ๐Ÿ˜•

Kapil always seemed like an egoistic jerk even on the show.
He keeps on promoting his own film and waits for people to praise him and his hosting. 

Now when Grover quits, trps will come crashing down and Kapil needs to see that it wasnt just his talent that made the show a success. The cast especially Grover as Dr Ghulati made the show more entertaining. 
Kapil needs to be brought down from his ego trip.