Beyhadh

Arya SS :Bed of Thorns Last Part 8: Pg 8

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Bed of thorns SS 

World changes in every minute then what does 3 years make big difference. The story follows the journey of an obsessive lover turning into a level headed woman who learns to live life with dignity and self respect 

New characters 

Kabir : A shrewd and ruthless businessman who does not waste time before taking any decision.  Falls heads over heel with Saanjh and brings her out from her past. A philosopher and guide in Saanjh's life who shows her right path 

Pihu : Bubbly and strong headed girl who believe her instincts rather than other people. Only light of Ayaan's life whom he starts loving madly. She is extremely talented designer and works in company which Maya has signed contract with. She follows her professional and personal ethics very wisely like Maya. 

Holi is known as color of life. It brings different colors in everybody's life but some are destined to remain colorless. One dark shade can get over all colorful things. 

Prologue : Story takes 3 years of leap led by Arjun Maya separation. Both of them lives isolated life but how their destiny crosses will be crux of plot. 

The scene opens with the fight of Maya and Saanjh. 

Maya : Saanjh, what the hell are you talking about, do you even realize that 

Saanjh : I know what i am saying but you have lost your senses in your obsession 

Maya : enough now

Saanjh : Vandana aunty was right, this girl only knows how to break, she can never change herself 

"Saanjh" Maya shouts out loudly which scares everybody 

Arjun : Dusky, what is going here 

Saanjh : today, you can shut me up how much you want but I will prove it to you the reality of this girl 

Maya :you are getting me all wrong 

Saanjh : and you (goes to Maya) are not ashamed of anything, at least have fear of that God who you worship 

Maya : You are crossing your limit, I love Arjun more than my life, I cannot even think of giving him pain

Saanjh ; really? then why didn't you ever tell Arjun to go back to his family, I will tell you why because you only wanted him to be yours 

Maya's head starts spinning and starts backing when her leg slips from stairs. She rolls down from stairs and shouts in pain. 

"Maya" Arjun runs quickly and picks her up in his arms 

Maya : Arjun, its paining 

Arjun : don't worry, we are going to doctor okay everything will be fine

Saanjh : wait I am coming 

Arjun : there is no need, I can manage 

Maya keeps shouting in pain

Saanjh : please Arjun

Arjun : fine sit at the back 

Both of them takes Maya to the hospital. Doctor tells them about Maya's miscarriage 

Arjun : what are you saying?

Doctor : I am afraid to say that her chances of becoming mother has reduced, in the accident the injury was in her uterus 

Saanjh : doctor please, there might be some way out 

Doctor : we are trying our best but you have to make sure she stays out of stress or else her condition will not be improved 

Arjun breaks down in tears and shouts at Saanjh who tries to apologize 

Arjun : go from here right now

Saanjh : please listen to me, I never intended this, trust me

Arjun : did you not hear what I said, go from here 

Saanjh tearfully leaves from hospital, Arjun goes into the ward room and sees Maya constantly looking on other side without any reaction

Arjun : Maya, (puts hand on her head but she does not respond) I am sorry for everything, I know what happened was wrong but we will face this together 

Maya : All I know is I lost my child, he was the rope of our relationship 

Precap : Saanjh and Kabir's alliance is fixed after their families approve. Maya returns to her bossy attitude where she meets vivacious Pihu 

Part 2 : Pg 1

Part 3 : Pg 2

Part 4 : Pg 3

Part 5 : Pg 3

Part 6 : Pg 4

Part 7 : Pg 4

Part 8 : Pg 8

Edited by abhiya23 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This story is different, unlike the show in which Maya speaks less and does more. Saaya dialogues are interesting. Sad that Maya had a miscarriage. Arjun is anxious when the doctor said that her chances of conceiving again have reduced. Arjun pleaded to the doctor who said he will try his best. Nice to Arjun confronting Saanjh & telling her to go. I wish you had made Maya point out what Saanjh did.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavsy

This story is different, unlike the show in which Maya speaks less and does more. Saaya dialogues are interesting. Sad that Maya had a miscarriage. Arjun is anxious when the doctor said that her chances of conceiving again have reduced. Arjun pleaded to the doctor who said he will try his best. Nice to Arjun confronting Saanjh & telling her to go. I wish you had made Maya point out what Saanjh did.

Thanks dear. Next update will take leap and finally you will see the phase one Maya ðŸ˜Š
Broono4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow way better. I thought that maya will be again the bossy queen B wala maya. But i was so sad after watching the epi yesterday . This was a heeling for my wound. Thank u...continue sooon ...
abhiya23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Broono4

Wow way better. I thought that maya will be again the bossy queen B wala maya. But i was so sad after watching the epi yesterday . This was a heeling for my wound. Thank u...continue sooon ...

Yes this story is basically about Maya being the boss and the office tracks. New entries will too play vital roles ðŸ˜Š
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 2

Arjun ; I promise I will do anything for you, but please don't punish yourself 

Maya (turns to him) : you will do anything for me 

Arjun looks at her confusingly while Maya remembers his confession to Saanjh in hotel. 

"Today I will not give you punishment but a gift you will always remember" Maya gets up from the bed. 

Arjun : what are you doing? you are not well yet 

Maya : after reading this you will definitely get well (gives him papers) 

Arjun : what is this?

Maya : you are educated enough, read it 

"Divorce papers" Arjun shockingly flips the papers

Maya : what did you think? I won't know what you are doing behind my back 

Arjun : you were spying on me? (gets shocked) 

Maya : what happened? why are you so shocked, that I found out your reality 

Arjun : I can't believe this, you don't even have enough trust on me 

"Arjun Sharma you cannot make me another Jhanvi Mehrothra who is blind in love, if my love can be medicine it can be poison, remember that" Maya leaves his collar and pushes him hardly.

She shows him the video of his meeting with Saanjh at restaurant. He tells how he feels suffocated with Maya. 

Maya : You know what I hate you, not Saanjh but you killed my baby

"Maya" loud voice echoes in room but still she has same rage in eyes. 

Arjun : don't forget that was our child not just yours 

Maya ; get out from my life and don't come back again (turns to the other side) 

Arjun : if you think you can live without me then fine even I don't want to stay with girl who cannot trust me 

Maya : go away, I don't want to see your face and divorce paper will reach to you 

Arjun : fine (bangs the door and leaves) 

In few months court grants the divorce for Arjun and Maya. 

"I hope life never brings me on your way again " Maya says attitude and goes to the other way. 

Saanjh : Arjun, don't worry we are with you, everything will be fine 

Maya takes back everything from Arjun. 

After three years 

Time flies more faster than a bird's speed. People, relationships, habits changes with time but not heart. 

Mehrothra house

The floor is decorated with roses and candles. Maya comes out from her tub wearing her clothes. She dries her hair followed by wearing earrings. 

Jhavni : good morning (brings breakfast)

"Good morning mom" Maya wears her accessories 

Jhanvi : breakfast is ready, come on then you have to to office 

Maya : why don't you come with me to office 

Jhanvi ; you know I am not so good in business like you, tell me what is new

Maya : I have got very big contract, do you remember Abhay Sahai, we both have partnership from years, one of the biggest fashion league wants to launch their brand here in india 

Jhanvi : thats great, but it might be lot of work right 

Maya : don't worry mom, I told Abhay to send his employ to meet me 

Jhanvi : I am sure the this fashion show will be hit with your designs 

Maya : I hope so too because whole Paris league is coming to see the show 

Jhanvi : everything will be fine, have faith don't stress out 

Maya ; my breakfast is done, I will get going, that girl is coming to meet me 

Jhanvi : I will see you in evening 

Maya : bye mom take care (hugs her) 

Darkness has moved to Sharma house and tore apart a small happy family. Arjun has distanced himself from everybody and works in small firm at Pune. Every moment is killing him like slow poison. Ayaan has found his soulmate during his college years. She has been trying to fill the void in his life. His life has been changed to blissful when he gets promotion from the company he works. 

Ayaan ; hey baby, I am so happy today, you can't imagine finally got promotion (talks on phone to Pihu) 

Pihu : I am so proud of you but unfortunately I won't be with you 

Ayaan : I know but you take care of yourself okay, bye

Pihu : surprise (says from the back and hugs him excitedly) 

Ayaan : oh my god, why didn't you tell me 

Pihu : well how can you forget I am your would be fiancee, who can trick anybody 

Saanjh : Pihu, welcome back 

Pihu : thank you very much, before you all shower questions on me let me tell you that I am here for very important work 

Vandana : work?

Pihu : yes aunty, my company is partnership with Mumbai's biggest fashion company, so we have major contract coming up, boss called me to make designs for next show 

Saanjh : thats so exciting 

Pihu ; so I will have to go meet the boss of that company, I heard she is very punctual 

Saanjh : who is she?

Pihu : she (her phone rings) aunty, how are you, yes I am back okay fine 

Suman : Vandana I was thinking, why don't we do their both engagement on same day 

Vandana remembers about Arjun and feels sad about him

Saanjh : aunty, don't worry Arjun will be here on our engagement 

Vandana : its been three years but my child 's wounds are still fresh 

Precap : Maya saves Pihu's image in front of people 

Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very dynamic update. Maya took a dynamic step divorcing Arjun, unlike the show. Good to see Maya taking everything back and resuming her business. 
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice to see this story of your ash.
Look like arjun is in dark pain.
Hope he would come out soon.
Wanna to know what happen next
Broono4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Y didnt such a thing happen in the show??????
What a twist. This was awsome ... just as i wanted it to happen...  like to know actually what happened that maya took this step. Thank u thank u sooo much...for this. 
Waiting for the next chappy...

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful beginning! 
thank god maya is the boss here atleast!! :P