Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
KAPILVerified account @KapilSharmaK9  
More

@WhoSunilGrover paji dil jitt liya tusi.. now I love u more n more n more .. hun bada mazaa aan wala a.. akal aan to baad.. I love u.

In reply to Sunil Grover
More

@WhoSunilGrover today packed up at 6 am after so long n I missed so many things.. love u .. see u in evening at ur home

-Piku- @deepsphy
 Follow
More

@WhoSunilGrover @KapilSharmaK9 well said. U look really hurt pls don't leave the show. You are my most fav please

IF's Piku

Edited by namkeen_halwa - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: namkeen_halwa

More

@WhoSunilGrover paji dil jitt liya tusi.. now I love u more n more n more .. hun bada mazaa aan wala a.. akal aan to baad.. I love u.

shayd delete kar diya yeh tweet ..😉

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

shayd delete kar diya yeh tweet ..😉

Nahi mil gaya ðŸ˜†

reply main tha ðŸ˜³  thoda teda sa tweet hai ... pata nahi konse wale pyar ki baat kar raha hai kapil aur kya maja aane wala hai ðŸ˜²
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Looks like he was rude to others members of his show too :/

Not only Sunil but other casts of the show, who were all there in the flight, had to face drunk Kapil Sharma's temper too. Intially, Chandan Prabhakar, the actor who plays chaiwallah on The Kapil Sharma Show, got into an argument of sorts with Kapil backstage in Sydney, which was their first halt on the Australian tour.
Chandan did not like the way Kapil spoke to him and retaliated by saying, "Tu hoga Kapil Sharma, but you can't speak to me like this." Kapil shot back, "Thappad marunga tujhe"! And due to this Kapil and Chandan did not perform together at their next stop, Melbourne, according to Spotboye report.
A few hours later, Chandan checked out of the hotel where the show's team was staying, as Kapil was abusing him. Their face-off just started again when Chandan joined the team at the airport. In the flight when Kapil got drunk, Sunil asked him to watch his language. At this, Kapil's response is said to be, "Teri aukaat kya hai jo tu mujhko aisa bole?"
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Omg! How is this even possible from the lily white Kapil who taught Colors how to do business?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kapil needs to stop drinking otherwise Raj Nayak etc haters will enjoy his downfall

But I am so glad he accepted his mistake and apologized publicly ... hardly any celeb does it , no matter how wrong he/ she is ...

Look at Bipasha only 
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I knew this was a true story. 
How bad such a exceptional talent gets treated like this. The show isn't run because Kapil sits and says one or two dialogues of flirting. Sunil comes in so many characters, get splashed upon, beaten upon and that is what makes the show.

If Sunil quits good luck to TKSS and a goodbye.

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Kapil needs to stop drinking otherwise Raj Nayak etc haters will enjoy his downfall

But I am so glad he accepted his mistake and apologized publicly ... hardly any celeb does it , no matter how wrong he/ she is ...

Look at Bipasha only

Bipasha did not insult a fellow colleague and say shit like u r a flop and u r no one and then physically abused them! Not even remotely compareable! Just because u liked KAJEN doesn't mean u start bashing bips for no reason at all!Edited by NIKS--KSG1 - 7 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kapil is so wrong. He apologized but may be for his own selfishness since he knows Sunil is equally important for the show to run. 
Nashe ki halat mein dil ki sacchai bahar aa jati hai so all that bitterness does exist in Kapil's heart
Edited by -Piku- - 7 years ago