Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Kapil needs to stop drinking that's all I can say. 
For sunil I believe for every person self respect is most important. 
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kapil show is nothing with out Sunil and celebs that comes on the show. Kapil has become really cocky and egoistic with success. He needs to realize it takes a team to make show work. 
I really want Sunil to come with his own show with better and different format.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mashahoor gulati was the biggest reason of this show's success...sunil ko kisse replace karega? Wo annoying sasta sanju baba!?!
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its called The KS show not The SG show. Sunil Grover has tried at least 6 times on his own and flopped miserably that nobody even remembers those shows. Sunil Grover once quit Kapil Sharma's show on colors because Kapil refused pay hike and started some show on Sony. Failed again. Those who chant guthi didn't bother to watch that show. Sunil Grover came back to Kapil's show again and Kapil took him in. Kapil show still was a success when Grover left the first time.

The guy who acts as chaiwalla can easily be replaced but Kapil keeps him because Chandan is his friend. Kapil also takes all of them for abroad shows in first class. 

When Kapil moved to Sony, the bua lady stayed back for Krushna's show on colors...was treated badly. Kapil gave her a chance on his Sony show with a Pakistani comedian but since he got banned there wasn't much for bua to do. 

Kapil Sharma worked really hard to be where he's today. It is his show. Yes, Sunil Grover is an important part of the show but no one is indispensable. He keeps creating drama for pay hike, frustrated that being a senior he's still a side kick to Kapil Sharma. Phew never thought I would write an essay on Kapil Sharma 😆when I only watch bits and pieces on his show on youtube minus all the drag queens.

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

its called The KS show not The SG show. Sunil Grover has tried at least 6 times on his own and flopped miserably that nobody even remembers those shows. Sunil Grover once quit Kapil Sharma's show on colors because Kapil refused pay hike and started some show on Sony. Failed again. Those who chant guthi didn't bother to watch that show. Sunil Grover came back to Kapil's show again and Kapil took him in. Kapil show still was a success when Grover left the first time.

The guy who acts as chaiwalla can easily be replaced but Kapil keeps him because Chandan is his friend. Kapil also takes all of them for abroad shows in first class. 

When Kapil moved to Sony, the bua lady stayed back for Krushna's show on colors...was treated badly. Kapil gave her a chance on his Sony show with a Pakistani comedian but since he got banned there wasn't much for bua to do. 

Kapil Sharma worked really hard to be where he's today. It is his show. Yes, Sunil Grover is an important part of the show but no one is indispensable. He keeps creating drama for pay hike, frustrated that being a senior he's still a side kick to Kapil Sharma. Phew never thought I would write an essay on Kapil Sharma 😆when I only watch bits and pieces on his show on youtube minus all the drag queens.

This!

BettyC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

So?this gives kapil right to abuse sunil infront of everyone?
His show is a hit bcoz of its format n actors...nt jus kapil sharma n im sure with the way his ego is growing he is gone fall real soon!
Sunil is d best part of TKS !
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ Never. Sunil Grover should've quit when Kapil Sharma refused to promote his C grade film. Why's he still working in this hostile environment. Sunil should quit and start his own show like the last 6 times and hope that people watch his drag queen act and make him famous like Kapil Sharma.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
both are chutzpah
show is very boring n repetitive band karo 
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
commotion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never get the deal about this comedy shows.media hypes them a lot.Even in telugu there is show called jabardasth which is humongous hit and ppl here in US watches it crazily. I somehow don't enjoy this vulgar humor.
Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sunnil quit ? I wil miss him for sure Edited by shonasyl - 7 years ago