Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

its called The KS show not The SG show. Sunil Grover has tried at least 6 times on his own and flopped miserably that nobody even remembers those shows. Sunil Grover once quit Kapil Sharma's show on colors because Kapil refused pay hike and started some show on Sony. Failed again. Those who chant guthi didn't bother to watch that show. Sunil Grover came back to Kapil's show again and Kapil took him in. Kapil show still was a success when Grover left the first time.

The guy who acts as chaiwalla can easily be replaced but Kapil keeps him because Chandan is his friend. Kapil also takes all of them for abroad shows in first class. 

When Kapil moved to Sony, the bua lady stayed back for Krushna's show on colors...was treated badly. Kapil gave her a chance on his Sony show with a Pakistani comedian but since he got banned there wasn't much for bua to do. 

Kapil Sharma worked really hard to be where he's today. It is his show. Yes, Sunil Grover is an important part of the show but no one is indispensable. He keeps creating drama for pay hike, frustrated that being a senior he's still a side kick to Kapil Sharma. Phew never thought I would write an essay on Kapil Sharma πŸ˜†when I only watch bits and pieces on his show on youtube minus all the drag queens.

--------

if Kapil didnt benefit from Sunil grover, why would he hv taken him back? at the end of the day, everyone wants their show to be successful. 

have you even seen the comments on utube. its not Kapil, its Sunil Grover who people laugh at the most.

why shouldnt anyone demand what is their due? didnt kapil sharma leave colours?

so what if sunil grover didnt succeed? at least he tried, na? isnt jimmy shergill a better actor than salman khan? but salman had the luck. who the frickin heck are you, to yap and say he failed. he may not hv succeeded in his show but for sure he didnt bring ghussa of the whole world on his head by. acting like a paagal on a airplane. got it?

pakeezah thumbnail
dont think just because one is successful, you are excused for all faults and if you are not successful, you are not entitled to even protest being treated disrespectfully.
if you admire kapil sharma so much, write to him and tell him to repair the damage he has done singlehandedly, instead of raising him up for his drunken tamasha!
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

who the frickin heck are you, to yap and say he failed. he may not hv succeeded in his show but for sure he didnt bring ghussa of the whole world on his head by. acting like a paagal on a airplane. got it?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Whoa there!πŸ˜† I am someone who knows that Sunil Grover tried 6 times and failed. Left KS to star in his own show. FAILED, came back. He should try again. Why not? This time...You fan no.1, please make it a hit. 
pakeezah thumbnail
let him fail ten times. so what? did he commit a crime? 
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No crime at all. Sunil Grover should've some self respect and stop working in that hostile environment. 
I think its publicity stunt πŸ˜† they will reveal on April 1st.
pakeezah thumbnail
they were both lauded for putting their differences behind them and coming together. both gained. 
whats your problem with that. how is it not having self respect to patch up with someone and work with them. 

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

I think its publicity stunt πŸ˜† they will reveal on April 1st.

if its publicity stunt still i feel this type of publicity is not required 

it makes no sense...

Originally posted by: _fillintheblank

if its publicity stunt still i feel this type of publicity is not required 

it makes no sense...

Sometime even a -ve publicity is needed to keep stars in the news.
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sunil Grover basically: "bye Felicia"

Will miss Dr Gulati and Rinku Devi...Sunil was the best part of the show