Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Kapil is obnoxious. Hope Sunil quits.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why r these two bringing everything on social media? You can use the phone to type but not call each other. Its like they r doing this more for the public rather than for genuine reasons. Its ridiculous. 
pakeezah thumbnail
they joined social media so that they dont hv to use a PR rep to relay every single thing about them. good idea considering the filth that passes off for PR these days.
when they hv verified tweets they can inform and the public knows its them. 

given Kapil and Sunils popularity, everyone is having their say, and voicing opinion. when they tweet, public knows whats not a rumour but a fact and the status quo.

i for one am relieved to see their tweets. they are also human beings going thru considerable turmoil, and opportunists having field day saying this that doesnt help matters.

personally, i really hope sunil will forgive Kappu this once, and rejoin the show for the sake of their countless number of fans who are flabbergasted and bewildered by this unexpected turn of events.

members of a family fight, and The KSS is like a family and Kapil was under influence of alcohol when he misbehaved. 

i know all of Kapil Sharmas celeb friends will try and broker peace. i hope Sunil will be big enough just this time and let bygones be bygones.

if not, well, thereare other shows. and the show must go on.

show itna accha chala, itna paisa kamaya, bas nazar lag gayi. people cannot equate the jolly, self effacing host of the show with the monster that he seems to hv behaved like.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Why r these two bringing everything on social media? You can use the phone to type but not call each other. Its like they r doing this more for the public rather than for genuine reasons. Its ridiculous. 

I think it's because he abused & said all that stuff to Sunil publicly  , news was out hence apologized publicly  ...itna toh banta tha ...
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Damn didn't knew this fight was this serious😲 And kapil seriously needs to mend his ways and apologize to sunil. No wonder he apologized because he was the wrong one here🤢
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I think it's because he abused & said all that stuff to Sunil publicly  , news was out hence apologized publicly  ...itna toh banta tha ...

Apologising is one thing but they are pretty much putting their side of the story in public for a public trial it seems. We even know Kapil will visit him in the evening which means nothing is sorted and they are still here in the open discussing it which should be done in private I believe. At this rate I won't be surprised if we find a FB live recording of the meeting in the evening. Just sort this out and then come out clean in the open. It looks bad when nothing is cleared and u r washing ur dirty laundry in the public just for their amusement and media coverage. 
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

I knew this was a true story. 
How bad such a exceptional talent gets treated like this. The show isn't run because Kapil sits and says one or two dialogues of flirting. Sunil comes in so many characters, get splashed upon, beaten upon and that is what makes the show.

If Sunil quits good luck to TKSS and a goodbye.

------

😆

well, i actually dont like to see that stuff, i dont like when chandan and kiku also get stepped on. even though, its the show. 

what i love is the Citi cable ...side splitting humour...esp when kapil, and sunil get into the mood and start cracking extempo jokes..pure genius starts coming out sometimes esp from Sunil.

sunny and bobby deols citi cable was too good, and of course, that one with kangana and shahid. its probably one of the best on tv.

i hope Sony bosses give Sunil  time to cool off...and then make his decisions..showbiz has given Kapil sharma more than he dreamed off, but it also extracts as much. how much discomfort when the whole world can see your wrongdoing and commenting on it. its like a public trial. 

that simple, With love, your friend at the beginning of the tweet by Sunil gave a glimmer of hope that all is not lost. that sunil will give Kapil another chance. theres a line about forgiveness...you dont always need to forgive because the other person deserves it, you need to forgive so that you can find peace yourself. 

i hope Sunil does choose peace over other things. and the team proves that they still rule.
I think its not a first time Kapil misbehaved with Sunil and other staff ..yeh banda nahi sudhrne wala ...phir kisi din peeyega aur phir aise hi sorry kar raha hoga ...
he knows sunil ek baar akele aane ki try kar chuka hai but success nahi hua aur iss tarah ki cheeze bande ka aur over confidence bana deti ... aur kanhi na kanhi Kapil think ki sunil uski wajah se wo sunil ki wajah se nahi ...

for me kapil feel sorry ...may be genuine or may be due to show ... colours already denied entry to Kapil ab agar sony ne bhi mana kar diya to ..gai bhains paani main ...

He trying hard to cover this controversy through his wife wala thing on twitter but ðŸ˜³  

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Some how i think this is publicity stunt...Sunil might have got new Show...And both Sunil and Kapil r doing this drama for TRP...😲