Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Desto! Will be working on more stuff like the second one. 😉 Edited by --Elara-- - 7 years ago
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ColorDreams

Please give me tutorials for GIF

Will try, but tbh I'm not much of an expert when it comes to gifs. 

Check out the gif section here, you'll learn a lot.

Edited by Starwalker. - 6 years ago
Starwalkers thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

THIS PLACE IS A BOON!  Those techniques are HEART EYES (makes sense from a PS-er's perspective, right? 😆) and YOU, you are BRILLIANT. Went through all the tutorials and they're so well explained and all these techniques are actually quite useful. Defo going to try your tutorials sometime on my stuff. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us all and inspiring us all to learn and improve. 🤗 

Your words. Sigh. 

Yup heart-eyes makes complete sense to me. God there was a time when I'd have sold my kidneys to receive feedback like this. I tend to over - explain things and stress on every single detail because I've tried out many tutorials in my beginners phase, sadly, there were only a few clear cut ones. 

You're welcome Husna 🤗

I'll try to keep on doing the same. 

Starwalkers thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchan

edited.

Okayyy so finally i unres my post 🤣

Well, finally. 

You have no idea how amazing of you it is to open a tut's gallery *_*
This is defo the best thing ever and im gonna stalk this forever and ever and ever for tips.

When you say stuff like that I have no idea what to say other than I love you <3

I loveee you for this and i will keep pestering you for more and more tuts 🤣 I think the first few tuts are gonna be half filled with my reqs only cz i blurted out a a big list on your mention of opening a tuts gallery 🤣

Well speaking of that, I have to do the texture tut 🤓

And and the first tut on being dedicated to me 😆 I LOVE IT <3 Now i know ur secret 🤣 But still don't worry, im never gonna be able to reproduce it as you do reyy. See what i did of this acchi si do pics 🤣 Ruined em :3

They aren't ruined woman. Stop being so hard on yourself (look who is talking?) I think it's a disease. We are never satisfied with what we make. 🤣

Btw this was me being tremendously fast at doing this plus i was too lazy to find another stock so used urs 🤣

So this gallery is gonna keep inspiring me till the end so dont you dare even think of shutting it ever. Coz even my bhoot will keep pestering you.

Well I'm scared of the hazards I'd face if I close this down. So no, won't close it. 😆

Okay, enough of me.
Tata byye

Oh yes, Im your faaan. 

And me yours ❤️
You know that but nevermind 🤣

Loads of lou,
Rosh

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
***Sigh*** 

Desto, that siggy of yours (the Beauty and the Beast one)  is so dreamy and beautiful. I just love it.

ETA - just wanted to know, I might attempt to make a similar one (just to learn as to how amazingly I can ruin something), is it alright with you?
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh my goodness! 
The Michelle edit you made on page 1 is awful.  It was mesmerizing . 

I will be obliged if you will give us tutorial for an animated signature with color effects... 

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Desto i really loved both the tuts you showed and i'm doing ps these days so i'm trying out your tips and they are helping a lot honestly...

thanks for the pm btw...🤗
Starwalkers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

***Sigh*** 

Desto, that siggy of yours (the Beauty and the Beast one)  is so dreamy and beautiful. I just love it.

The one in my dabba or the one in my gallery? 😆

ETA - just wanted to know, I might attempt to make a similar one (just to learn as to how amazingly I can ruin something), is it alright with you?

Lol yes go ahead. And don't worry about the outcome, just go for it. 

Starwalkers thumbnail

Originally posted by: ColorDreams

Oh my goodness! 

The Michelle edit you made on page 1 is awful.  It was mesmerizing . 

I will be obliged if you will give us tutorial for an animated signature with color effects... 

Thanks a lot :)

Color effects? Um, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Could you please elaborate?
Starwalkers thumbnail

Originally posted by: .m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Desto i really loved both the tuts you showed and i'm doing ps these days so i'm trying out your tips and they are helping a lot honestly...

thanks for the pm btw...🤗

Thanks a lot Sio 🤗
Open your gallery soon. Will be looking forward to it!