Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
So that's about it.

I'm tired. So no more for now. Plus the Break Up song is doing rounds in my head. 
Also, Ed Sheeran. 

If you guys have any doubts, anything at all don't hesitate to ask.

I haven't discussed icon textures because we'll talk about that in the icon tutorial.

I haven't discussed about  texture usage in DA edits because we'll do that in the DA series. Plus there aren't just textures there it's like textures, stock, pngs, repeat.

As I have already stated I'll talk about picking textures in the NEXT PART.

Plus my Deviantart is doing well so I'm kinda happy. Also that's why I took so long to post  this tutorial. I discovered the DA style 3 months ago. I took almost one month to figure it out. 

Feedback is appreciated. <3

And yes, for pms buddy huewalker.

Adios, 

Desto.

Edited by Starwalker. - 7 years ago
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I am Reserving here too then. ๐Ÿ˜†
---------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I really appreciate the effort you have put in for this tutorial. This tutorial is a Goldmine, rightfully as Husna said.

It is a collection of  SO much of resources which I know have been collected over ages of hunting & headaches.

Secondly, the way you explain is so homely, easy to understand & execute. Kudos to you for that. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thirdly, your dedication & hard work towards PS always inspires me whenever I am on hiatus. You have learned a high quantity (and quality) of work over a short span of time & that's commendable.

Keep blessing us with your Tuts. 

Love & Hugs,
-Ayu.

Needless to say, I have downloaded a few of the resources you have put up. Others, later. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -.wanderlust.- - 7 years ago
Starwalkers thumbnail
Done for now. off to send pms.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is very much useful!!
Awesome yaar Desto๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Desto. For starters like me, you are an Angel. Thanks for the tutorial. I am a nutter in Photoshop. I only use Pics Art. But even there, you have all these modes. Am gonna try my luck there.. Thanks dear
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GOLDMINEEE. I FOUND A GOLDMINE HERE. //Reserved. 
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Desto,
I am like, scratching my head, trying to wrap it around  - your explanations are in simple English very straightforward, but somewhere between the words and your edits, I have lost my way.
But I do not give up, I will figure it out. Perseverance pays.๐Ÿ˜Š (and hope you do not regret that open offer of being available to clarify our doubts๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Best,
Nyna
Starwalkers thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

This is very much useful!!

Awesome yaar Desto๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You're welcome ๐Ÿค—
Starwalkers thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelicTomboy

Desto. For starters like me, you are an Angel. Thanks for the tutorial. I am a nutter in Photoshop. I only use Pics Art. But even there, you have all these modes. Am gonna try my luck there.. Thanks dear

You're welcome Dips. You should really try out Photoshop. I was a total zero when I began using Photoshop. I didn't know what the heck layers were. Also when you're trying this out in pics art there might be slight differences in the output. So yeah watch out for that and feel free to hit me up in case of doubts.
Starwalkers thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Desto,

I am like, scratching my head, trying to wrap it around  - your explanations are in simple English very straightforward, but somewhere between the words and your edits, I have lost my way.
But I do not give up, I will figure it out. Perseverance pays.๐Ÿ˜Š (and hope you do not regret that open offer of being available to clarify our doubts๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Best,
Nyna

Nyna,
I think I can comprehend what you're feeling. Basically I've tried to throw in begginers, advanced and intermediate stuff into this so it's no wonder you're feeling this. Once you get familiar with textures it'll become easier. Like just download and go through them. Meanwhile, don't hesitate to ask stuff you're unsure of even if you think it's silly. For some time I've been in the #gyaanbato mode and I still am so no worries there.๐Ÿ˜†