Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sairam03

You are online... can we expect a update now?? 😊

I am writing it right now...It is going well...I have past the point where I have lost everything last week...Still upset about it...but it has come out okish the second time also. 
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: jduke

Don't know how I missed reading this story all this time. Just came across and finished reading all chapters. There is so much misunderstanding and pain in almost every chapter. Wish Arnav listens before talking and making decisions. Khushi is suffering in every aspect. Really felt bad for khushi. Eagerly waiting for next update. 

Oh Thanks dear...well I am glad you got the chance at last...Hope to see you again with next part...😊

crazybugs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
save work after every two or three lines
We are more anxious than youπŸ˜ƒ
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazybugs

save work after every two or three lines

We are more anxious than youπŸ˜ƒ

Haha! I know, but don't worry...I have already installed Microsoft office, so it is safe now. Having fun writing it now...
Barunkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Can we expect an update today?... I am really anxious to know what will be Khushi's reaction when she comes to know what she has blurted out...And the cynicism in Arnav, now am afraid will reach to what levels...
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barunkidiwani

Can we expect an update today?... I am really anxious to know what will be Khushi's reaction when she comes to know what she has blurted out...And the cynicism in Arnav, now am afraid will reach to what levels...

Absolutely, I am trying not to sleep till I post this part tonightπŸ˜‰
matosarah thumbnail
Removed- Available only on Blog
Edited by matosarah - 6 years ago
Barunkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh!.. I love this fic sooo much...

I loved the way Arnav felt when he was getting married... The rush of emotions Arnav felt while Khushi placed her hand on his (the assurance that I will never leave you).. the vermillion (marked you as mine)... the mangalsutra (bound to you for seven births)... I really feel he will try to work out the marriage in some or the other way... But I genuinely wish his redemption should not be too late...

Khushi... she is my darling... she is a mother and what she is going through right now I can't even comprehend.. I seriously want you to make her runaway with her baby... Plus, let her continue with her silent treatment, as it is the best weapon used by women to punish men... and Arnav definitely can't bear this... I am damn sure!

Thank you for fulfilling the hunger of your readers by this update... 😊 πŸ˜‰ Edited by Barunkidiwani - 7 years ago
tinken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a beautiful update.  Two stubborn individuals will understand the value of marriage and the sacred ceremony , 
Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
So painful update,u portrait khushi's emotions so well πŸ‘she's literally going through hell in this shame marriage circus where her dignity,selfrespect,& her dreams  r crushed brutality 😭 bt she didn't care all about that bez she's a mother now who love her child & for her baby's safety she can go any length . I love this strong khushiπŸ€— bt it's good she decides to stop give back answer to arnav's any questions at least bez of that arguments will be less & sometimes silence is more powerful than words bt poor women suppressing all pain inside her hope god give her more strength for other problems which r about to come in her way bez now she's thinking take baby with her & of course arnav didn't let this happen . I'm eager to read further bt can u plz try to update regularly plz don't mind I'm being straight bt  I think more than half year is over when u started this story so make it regular dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š & Thanks for pmEdited by Nenapinku - 7 years ago