Keep discussing...my tummy needs food ðŸ˜•...will join u all later ...🤗
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
you're a saviour dear! thanks ðŸ¤—
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks...Thabs...! 
Where is your soul sister and partner in crimes...? Jiju at home...kyaa...? ðŸ˜†

Episode looks entertaining...no dramas...! I must say...never ever anything happened as we predict in the world of ZKM...saab ulthi hoti hein...! Good...MehRya's remember their half-baked kaand...! 

Will give my review later...have early course to attend...! See you...! ðŸ˜›

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santiago24

I have a feeling that Shaurya still wants to prove to mehak that he can affect her..

And I dont trust him  - the whole act could be to sabotage her business even before it began..

Coming to Ajay and Pammi, I dont think that kanta chachi will ask Mehak to marry Ajay.. na na..

I think the pammi duo is the villain track - they might sabotage mehak's truck and blame can fall on Sk.. finally when the evil tries to turn good, there will be others to let him down..

coming to the eyelock and touch etc, I think its a mad rush for TRPs.. t arrest the slide.. 
the cvs think only way to curb the slide is to put the two leads in one frame and make them romance..

we shall know tom if that ploy works!

Santi I love your take. Handsome knows Mahek loves him still. Just really really upset with him. Besides their romancing proved their love for each other. 

Coming to Pammi and Ajay. What an idea! They create more misunderstandings for Mehrya. When for the first time Handsome is embracing his feelings and not sabotaging anything, the villians will play their hand to break them further. Handsome tit for tat cause you believed Mahek tried to kill you. Poor thing love you unconditionally and showered so much care and you let the villians stain that. Similar things may happen.

I hope this time Handsome find out what they are up to and helps fight off her enemies and learn to support her. She's being independent. Didn't he told her that? He needs to listen to his own advice ðŸ˜† the past events cannot be forgotten but everyone around them needs to understand like Auntie Karuna. Mehrya love each other but it will take time for them to come around facing Handsome's demons. You can try all you want to separate them but their hearts cannot forget one another
Fernweh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saw the episode and it doesn't seem like SK is faking his feelings- they have a nice BG playing when he's thinking about her 😆 and not the usual calculating wala music

And why is Mehak so malleable where he's concerned- was it so easy for her to forget what he did to her uncles   ðŸ˜•

We may just have an MU (Pammi playing an active role perhaps) coming up where sk becomes more of a Manju and Kanta chachi then deciding to get Mehak married to someone else - she seems to be setting the foundation for it judging by the precap
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Santiago24

saare posts mein se.. gutter mind ne sahi post pakad liya ðŸ˜†

Toh Kya tujhy akely enjoy karny doon ðŸ¤£
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks...Thabs...! 

Where is your soul sister and partner in crimes...? Jiju at home...kyaa...? ðŸ˜†

Episode looks entertaining...no dramas...! I must say...never ever anything happened as we predict in the world of ZKM...saab ulthi hoti hein...! Good...MehRya's remember their half-baked kaand...! 

Will give my review later...have early course to attend...! See you...! ðŸ˜›

Yes waida...As usual hubby on Leave today...We switch the duties than ðŸ˜‰

I will be reporting tomorrow ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

A big relief for Mehrians...They remember everything ðŸ˜³
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Arre oooh sambha...😆

Sambhal lene thread ko...

Tat was for calling me gabbar. ...😈

Keep discussing...my tummy needs food ðŸ˜•...will join u all later ...🤗

Yeah samba is reporting the the post... Enjoy ur Dinner...😉
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernweh

Saw the episode and it doesn't seem like SK is faking his feelings- they have a nice BG playing when he's thinking about her 😆 and not the usual calculating wala music

And why is Mehak so malleable where he's concerned- was it so easy for her to forget what he did to her uncles   ðŸ˜•

We may just have an MU (Pammi playing an active role perhaps) coming up where sk becomes more of a Manju and Kanta chachi then deciding to get Mehak married to someone else - she seems to be setting the foundation for it judging by the precap

Fernweh...Love makes you weak...She has that soft corner for him...She tried to keep him away...But we Know how SK is ...He could have actually entered the house...

It's actually a tough situation for mahek now...She has to keep her promise to Chachi and also try to stay away from SK 
Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL...Shaurya give advice to kanta chachi to do romance with jeevan chachu in tub...🤣...Bandh pagal h...later on pd is solding evryone...

Precap...???...i am in tension, kanta chachi ko kya chahiye..