Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Watched the episode. 

Mom/daughter conversation - I had a deja vu of a similar lectures cum warnings on KC night (remember "tamsik pravritri" πŸ˜†) in similar fashion. But I did love her attitude, her thought process (at the moment) & her rationales. Mahek is feeling guilty, as expected.

Which one of you girls has her duppatta on while sleeping?!!! Please enlighten me πŸ˜†.

I loved "kuchh kuchh hota hai" instrumental BG tune. Though I refuse to decode THE great "whatever", @Samridhi, @Santi I am with you. I also feel that he is still trying to prove that after all the drama MS is affected by him. He is right unfortunately. His majnu mode on and so my "he is faking" conviction πŸ˜†. MS is flipflopping as usual - "mujhe haathh mat lagana", then seconds later he was making her wear the earring πŸ˜”, without any opposition.

Precap - Kanta wants a promise from MS - either a new guy or a promise never to allow SK in her life again. Seems game on for an "intense" love-story 😊 !!! Even though cliched, but my hopelessly romantic side does enjoy such tracks πŸ˜† . On a side note, I don't think Kanta will be that impulsive, and also vindictive towards her daughter, to marry her off to a junior jerk named Ajay Parmar to save her from the baap of all jerks named Shaurya Khanna.

I am curious when it will become an one-to-one between the mother & the guy, as to prove who holds firmer grip on the girl. Might be Ajay & Pammi have re-entered to trap SK in his own web of lies & deceit. Hope they successfully can prove him guilty when he is actually innocent and the Sharmas trust the former. Sadist me want intensity πŸ˜Ž !!! 

@Stella, murder attempt, kidnapping, forced marriage - mujhe toh sab dikh rahe hain in future πŸ˜†. 
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
fizzyfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the live update, you're a life saver.πŸ€—
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Watched the episode. 

Mom/daughter conversation - I had a deja vu of a similar lectures cum warnings on KC night (remember "tamsik pravritri" πŸ˜†) in similar fashion. But I did love her attitude, her thought process (at the moment) & her rationales. Mahek is feeling guilty, as expected.

Which one of you girls has her duppatta on while sleeping?!!! Please enlighten me πŸ˜†.

I loved "kuchh kuchh hota hai" instrumental BG tune. Though I refuse to decode THE great "whatever", @Samridhi, @Santi I am with you. I also feel that he is still trying to prove that after all the drama MS is affected by him. He is right unfortunately. His majnu mode on and so my "he is faking" conviction πŸ˜†. MS is flipflopping as usual - "mujhe haathh mat lagana", then seconds later he was making her wear the earring πŸ˜”, without any opposition.

Precap - Kanta wants a promise from MS - either a new guy or a promise never to allow SK in her life again. Seems game on for an "intense" love-story 😊 !!! Even though cliched, but my hopelessly romantic side does enjoy such tracks πŸ˜† . On a side note, I don't think Kanta will be that impulsive, and also vindictive towards her daughter, to marry her off to a junior jerk named Ajay Parmar to save her from the baap of all jerks named Shaurya Khanna.

I am curious when it will become an one-to-one between the mother & the guy, as to prove who holds firmer grip on the girl. Might be Ajay & Pammi have re-entered to trap SK in his own web of lies & deceit. Hope they successfully can prove him guilty when he is actually innocent and the Sharmas trust the former. Sadist me want intensity πŸ˜Ž !!! 

@Stella, murder attempt, kidnapping, forced marriage - mujhe toh sab dikh rahe hain in future πŸ˜†. 

Tabu ke Bhaiya Josh mein aagaye toh ...Poora dilli 6 jalaa dengy...I don't know why...But in all action movies waly posters par iam imagining him now πŸ˜‰

Mostly I can see forced marriage...πŸ˜›
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Watched the episode. 

true murder attempt nahi but rest is for sure ... 

Pammy has brain used Shaurie trick on him ...this time Mehek will be more ...

as usual Shaurie will kidnap her then forced marriage can see all πŸ˜³ waise bhi Tiwary bhaiya aur kya sooch payenge issa jayada πŸ˜ˆ
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dear.
Only difference of romance in fake track and now is, in fake devil never remembered her when she is not by his side, now he is remembering her so cv's want to show he is not faking by this small Mercy's, but I can't trust him. From precap looks like kanta chachi may take promise that she never meet Sk or she will ask she has to marry a guy whom she selects. Buy Ajay appeared, but before marriage kand Ajay may do something where SK will get blamed, and Mehek may break down and ready for shaadi how it happened when he slipped from steps and blamed Mehek
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Watched the episode. 

@bold πŸ€£πŸ€£
Fernweh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stellaV

@ bold ..More than Shaurya mehak has been suffering from a memory loss. Kanta Chachi is the most sensible person in the entire Sharma clan right now, she has got the essence of Shaurya Khanna ( Villain cum hero of Mehak's life). And one thing which i am not able to get about these shows is, Don't they have the options of silent mode or Power off in their cellphonesπŸ˜†If you want to stay away from someone there are thousands of ways. Lekin yahan to jab thaan k baithe hain k barbaad hi hona h to kaun bacha sakta h🀒I hope kanta chachi's kasam finally does the work for mehak. She is completely insulated to SKs insults and criminal offences till now and always chooses the way which takes her closer to her complete destruction as an individualπŸ˜•

And one thing which i am not able to get about these shows is, Don't they have the options of silent mode or Power off in their cellphones LOL If you want to stay away from someone there are thousands of ways. Lekin yahan to jab thaan k baithe hain k barbaad hi hona h to kaun bacha

🀣 πŸ˜† seriously she was behaving as though they were any normal couple without all that baggage of angst and mental torture he's put her through

Don't think she's gonna be able to resist the man- she never could otherwise and now that he's romance on full throttle she's not going to stand a chance. She is going to be facing a few tough choices soon

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Watched the episode.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Mom/daughter conversation - I had a deja vu of a similarlectures cum warningson KC night (remember "tamsik pravritri" πŸ˜†) in similar fashion. But I did love her attitude, her thought process (at the moment) & her rationales. Mahek is feeling guilty, as expected.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Which one of you girls has her duppatta on while sleeping?!!! Please enlighten me πŸ˜†.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I loved "kuchh kuchh hota hai" instrumental BG tune. Though I refuse to decode THE great "whatever",@Samridhi, @Santi I am with you.I also feel that he is still trying to prove that after all the drama MS is affected by him. He is right unfortunately. His majnu mode on and so my "he is faking" convictionπŸ˜†. MS is flipflopping as usual - "mujhe haathh mat lagana", then seconds later he was making her wear the earringπŸ˜”, without any opposition.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Precap - Kanta wants a promise from MS - either a new guy or a promise never to allow SK in her life again. Seems game on for an "intense" love-story 😊!!! Even though cliched, but my hopelessly romantic side does enjoy such tracksπŸ˜†. On a side note, I don't think Kanta will be that impulsive, and also vindictive towards her daughter, to marry her off to a junior jerk named Ajay Parmar to save her from the baap of all jerks named Shaurya Khanna.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I am curious when it will become an one-to-one between the mother & the guy, as to prove who holds firmer grip on the girl. Might be Ajay & Pammi have re-entered to trap SK in his own web of lies & deceit. Hope they successfully can prove him guilty when he is actually innocent and the Sharmas trust the former. Sadist me want intensity😎!!!</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">@Stella, murder attempt, kidnapping, forced marriage - mujhe toh sab dikh rahe hain in future πŸ˜†.</font>

Baap of all jerks 🀣
Chandrima πŸ˜•
I don't trust him
I don't trust him
I don't trust him
I don't trust him
Period
Even he brings his own head on the platter I won't trust him 🀒
Itna dukh diya kameene ne 😭
Ajay will always play Lombdi πŸ₯±
Even I want Ajay to trap innocent shaurie once πŸ˜† I know am sadist here πŸ˜•
But Shaurya can't get away that easy just coz he got a very naive to most extent foolish girl like Mehak to manipulate & play around 😑
Ab tum ansoo bahao Mr khadoos- aur namkeen lagoge πŸ˜‰Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Daadaji is still under bhang effect..πŸ˜† He was still smiling crazy drinking kada..πŸ˜†

Oh God.. I can't decide if Shaurie is faking or not.πŸ˜•
The way he remembered their every intimate moment and smiling at those 😳 makes me want to believe he is not faking.😳 But, history makes me want to not believe him.

His ordering of her again was πŸ˜† and asking her if she didn't put poison in the kadhaπŸ˜† 

The way SK acted today was like he is mesmerized by Mehek ❀️ and can't stay away from her any longer. Jo bhaang ke nashe mein shuru kiya woh katam karna chahtha hoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ . 

Pammi definitely will taunt Kanta and family. Hopefully Kanta is only taking promise that she will never meet SK again in her life.

@Brat: True. Bohat  papad bhelne padenge (even to forum wasiyonπŸ˜†) Shuarie ko before he gets back Mehek. 
Edited by dixie123 - 7 years ago
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Watched the episode. 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You cracked me up so bad!! I thot I first read junior CLERK and then went back to check again..

junior jerk from baap of all jerks!!

mehak i think is too much under shaurya' physical spell.. she loses her brains when he gets close..

the show should have been zindagi ki shaurya...

mehak is second fiddle to him and is unable to show him the spine he deserves..

I want her to be like Kangana of Queen!