Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
OMG ! The continuity scene is hilarious..😆

SK calling Chachi as khadoos and Hitler.😆  Literally it seemed like both were tired and slept off when chachi saw them.. ðŸ˜› Kuch nahi kar rahe the ðŸ˜†

Even after chachi was reprimanding Mehek, they continued to sleep on each other's shoulders 😲 till Kanta actually had to pull Mehek from the tub.🤣

Am glad though that after chachi poured water on them , they didn't show that they became normal all of a sudden and all the bhaang ka nasha went off. They were still under nasha and were still crazy. Good thinking for keep the continuity sane ðŸ˜Š
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Kanta chachi liked Shaurya's idea.😉

She is going to ask Mehak to get a tub constructed in their Dilli 6 house where she can romance with Jivan Chachu ðŸ˜†

Mehak jo main kahungi, wahi karegi na...to phir mere liye bhi ek bathtub banwa de...😛
stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernweh

Saw the episode and it doesn't seem like SK is faking his feelings- they have a nice BG playing when he's thinking about her 😆 and not the usual calculating wala music

And why is Mehak so malleable where he's concerned- was it so easy for her to forget what he did to her uncles   ðŸ˜•

We may just have an MU (Pammi playing an active role perhaps) coming up where sk becomes more of a Manju and Kanta chachi then deciding to get Mehak married to someone else - she seems to be setting the foundation for it judging by the precap

@ bold ..More than Shaurya mehak has been suffering from a memory loss. Kanta Chachi is the most sensible person in the entire Sharma clan right now, she has got the essence of Shaurya Khanna ( Villain cum hero of Mehak's life). And one thing which i am not able to get about these shows is, Don't they have the options of silent mode or Power off in their cellphones ðŸ˜† If you want to stay away from someone there are thousands of ways. Lekin yahan to jab thaan k baithe hain k barbaad hi hona h to kaun bacha sakta h ðŸ¤¢ I hope kanta chachi's kasam finally does the work for mehak. She is completely insulated to SKs insults and criminal offences till now and always chooses the way which takes her closer to her complete destruction as an individual ðŸ˜•  Edited by stellaV - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dixie123

SK calling Chachi as khadoos and Hitler.😆  Literally it seemed like both were tired and slept off when chachi saw them.. ðŸ˜› Kuch nahi kar rahe the ðŸ˜†

Even after chachi was reprimanding Mehek, they continued to sleep on each other's shoulders 😲 till Kanta actually had to pull Mehek from the tub.🤣

Am glad though that after chachi poured water on them , they didn't show that they became normal all of a sudden and all the bhaang ka nasha went off. They were still under nasha and were still crazy. Good thinking for keep the continuity sane ðŸ˜Š

Nivi I actually wanted to see that...Coz they both were not in senses so instead of getting worried...They will behave like childish...Loved SK's reaction...I was laughing like mad ðŸ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dixie123

after Chachi Mehek left Sahurie singing top of his bokwas voice "Samundar mein nahake aur bhi namkeen hoo gaye hoo " ðŸ¤£

guy is ...watching Kumkum Bhagya then bhabhi ji ðŸ˜† now this ðŸ˜†

btw way he gave dhamki ðŸ˜² Mehk shd have said aaja ander dekhti hunn ðŸ˜¡ 

but madam ran ... Shaurie practically order Mehk bring her nuskha for hangover ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜¡ 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTee

She is going to ask Mehak to get a tub constructed in their Dilli 6 house where she can romance with Jivan Chachu ðŸ˜†

Mehak jo main kahungi, wahi karegi na...to phir mere liye bhi ek bathtub banwa de...😛

🤣🤣🤣
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
game...
  I think he plays with it. I think he was not aware that he was in love with her. I think he confused the passion that I feel, and love. When it's really out of it, then he will realize that he likes all his heart.
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PALAK19

LOL...Shaurya give advice to kanta chachi to do romance with jeevan chachu in tub...🤣...Bandh pagal h...later on pd is solding evryone...

Precap...???...i am in tension, kanta chachi ko kya chahiye..

Yeh Shaurya Khanna ne tension Deni bandh ki toh ab Chachi ne tension Dena shuru kardi ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

game...
  I think he plays with it. I think he was not aware that he was in love with her. I think he confused the passion that I feel, and love. When it's really out of it, then he will realize that he likes all his heart.

Once Chachi brings the proposal everything will be out from his mouth ...And heart ðŸ˜‰
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆

Originally posted by: RTee

😆😆

No Kanta chachi is only sane lady in world of ZKM...😳

I so wnat Chachi to give hardest time to Shaurie for Mehek re entering his life  ðŸ¥³