Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

beautiful beautiful beautifulll shayari sheen...😳
saving this babyπŸ€—

❀️ πŸ˜‰
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I've met her After 1 year 2 month and 11 days should I mention about minute also Sweetheart πŸ˜‰

Last time when I met her I've done endoscopy that day for 1st time And I was in so much pain but when I've come in front of her She just raised her two arms towards me ...My Angel she is ...

She always surprised me You know ...

Cause I've raised her for one whole year and when she turned 2 we both got parted but still she remembered me That amazed me a lot...

She my mom both are the persons who never disappoint me and always made me feel they Love me immensely and made me special and wanted to them
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Epilogue..like seriously..this is not going to end soo soon...plzz .i cant do without it..
Ohh how i wished i had sum1 like maan in my life..jus letting her be who she is and standing dere for her always as a backbone..wow..this feeling is so awesome  
Loved the conversation of maan and ms.sharma..she indeed did manage to put some thought in maans head..
Geet resting her head on maans chest..that was the most beautiful moment, i would cherish for long..these r the most precious moments of ur life when u got a frnd like dis whom u could trust so much..this i am saying from my personal experience..friendship is the most beautiful bond ny1 could ever ask for..
Again i read the prologue..dont know how to connect the dots..
But geet and maan toghtr will be a bliss to happen..
Plz do update soon.
This Time I'm full in sober mood πŸ˜›

Not doing any bakwas

Just sharing my feelings
Most probably I'll comment tonight 😊
One side making dinner one side student is here and now busy with mobile as I've given rest to this thread enough πŸ˜†
Yaar kitni try karo mood thik nahi hota kya story padho khud ki life story lagti hain
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Maan taking care of geet 😳 She was scared n disheartened...maan bhi use chodke chala jayega like raj n meera..but
Jis tarah se maan geet ko samja raha. tha.he will be always there for her no matter what...haaye he's so sweet. ...geet is so lucky yaar...i want this Maan ☺️...maan ko ehsaas ho gaya hai..bas ab geet bhi apne feelings ko jaan le.. πŸ˜‰ tho maja aajaye πŸ˜›
Beautiful part...
Continue soon ;)
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Keep that love coming lovely people.
πŸ€—I love you guysπŸ€—

~THREAD 5~

taahir004 thumbnail
Maan meeting the prospect bride and he finds her beautiful , her laughter smoothing she is independent something that Maan would admire
she is straight in her talks again something that he likes but when asked will he give her that space to open his life his deep and dark secrets and all he thinks about is Geet as its true he did give a big part to Geet
Geet's dream she already feels sad and depressed knowing now she will lose again as Maan will marry she will be left alone
her dream is prove that how much alone she already feels by the news of Maan marrying the fact that this time there is no Maan makes her feel scared and once again she has to travel life again and go through the process once again of trying to make someone important and that very thought kills her confidence , it makes her think she is not worthy of happiness to be with someone like Raj or Maan

Maan's care and concern for Geet is natural and that's the reason the news of him marrying someday has rattled her he was there as a pillar od strength and if this very man is not there anymore I just cannot imagine how will Geet carry herself from one day to another
I'm amazed that Maan had answered his Miss Sharma as a no that he could not give her that space yes its true he had already given it all to Geet
Maan asking about Geet's dreams and she tells him then she ask him if he will marry and again I'm amazed because it almost felt as if Maan wanted Geet to acknowledge her feelings for him when he ask her should he get married the girl he spend the day with was amazing but now Maan can see her pain now he understands her dreams why she has been lost all this while its because she has been hurting just by thought of him marrying yet she has not yet realized what she feels for Maan while he already knows what he feels for Geet maybe its because he is much more matured or maybe Geet herself never thought of Maan in that way as she thought about Raj .
Again my admiration for Maan just sky rocketed he does not pressurize or force Geet into anything he just explains what they relation is about but most importantly he wants her to enjoy life meet people make her own decisions in life maybe then she will know what he truly means to her