Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Geet confused about her feelings and Maan understanding her dilemma...
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Maan is in this deep. He has opened up infront of Geet like a book thats never been opened. This is hard for both. the relationship is definitely so intimate that she needs his essence around her to be at ease and the thought of having him so afar is so haunting for her. She is indeed the troubled one! Now that there is no name for their relation lets see how Geet figure out the name?
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful beautiful update.  Maan meeting the girl for the marriage and she's beautiful but he is numb when she asks him if he would be able able to share the space and he cannot as as that space is taken by his little tornado.  Geet is consumed with fear that Maan wl also leave her like others. But Maan seems to realise what's bothering her but he explains so beautifully  Geet is not make out her feelings. But Maan knows.  How he is so caring for Geet. Beautifully written fabulous 
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Read part 44, don't know how many time...read all the comments also...could nt give comments before bcoz I was speechless...wanted to say so many things but don't know from where to start...

Thank you ur reply...although I was sad due to some other reasons also n complained only to u...sry for that...I m alws a die heart reader...specially for maaneet...alws only read n read...never bother abt replies bt don't know y I complained to u...

I think u know vry well...this KLUCH KUCH kya hai...u r a romantic author n I knw samajhdar k liye isharai kafi hai... as now maan understood his heart now vry well I think we should now wt for more romantic scenes which will make geet breathless...

At th first I was thinking y maan was praising so mch abt other woman..n I didn't feel gd...bt ys when we r in lv that not means we cant praise other ones rght...but later when I realized she actually played a important cupid btween maaneet I felt gd...of course trust is everything...

When she mentioned abt some DEEPEST N DARK SECRET...i dnt y I was imagining som wild scenes...hihi

N I wondering hw maan refused her...what he actually told her...what he is going to say to his family...wtng eagerly for this...

Geet is feeling actualy so insecurity...she cant think abt their relationship or love until all her insecurities will go away...she is scared...actually too mch scared...her dream so scary...

Maan knew her so well...n most important thing their bonding n sharing freely to each other nature...its really unique...I was thinking kya geet maan ko bolega v k kya use pareshan kar raha hai...bt she did...so beautifully n he understood so so so amazingly...aisa humsafar is really rare...

No! he couldn't. He couldn't share that space with anyone else.

Because "she" had taken it all. because "she" was the one to take it all. Because "she" was that special one...               so beautiful realization...heart soothing actually

He relaxed back on the couch. She tried to move away to give him space but he held her back, shaking his head....y he is so comfortable with her...socho socho...

"Do you want me to get married?"...he asked her...haha to her little tornedo who don't realize nothing...the whole convo after that geet thought, n maans asking n noticing her everything omg...too mch beautiful...every line every gesture every speech...

Geet knows what a marriage means...two souls n hearts bcome one...doesn't she know...ok...when maan told her he is here for her forever...he never marry anyone else...hope that geet will start to think from here onwards...

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
whats th meaning of ONE EPILOGUE...πŸ˜”
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful...its amazing update! U r one Awesome writer!
swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update... 
She is so confused about her feelings..  Waiting for her realisation. 
And maan he is the best man I could see for her... πŸ˜³
Waiting for the next update... πŸ˜Š
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: paponecon

Read part 44, don't know how many time...read all the comments also...could nt give comments before bcoz I was speechless...wanted to say so many things but don't know from where to start...

Thank you ur reply...although I was sad due to some other reasons also n complained only to u...sry for that...I m alws a die heart reader...specially for maaneet...alws only read n read...never bother abt replies bt don't know y I complained to u...

I think u know vry well...this KLUCH KUCH kya hai...u r a romantic author n I knw samajhdar k liye isharai kafi hai... as now maan understood his heart now vry well I think we should now wt for more romantic scenes which will make geet breathless...

At th first I was thinking y maan was praising so mch abt other woman..n I didn't feel gd...bt ys when we r in lv that not means we cant praise other ones rght...but later when I realized she actually played a important cupid btween maaneet I felt gd...of course trust is everything...

When she mentioned abt some DEEPEST N DARK SECRET...i dnt y I was imagining som wild scenes...hihi

N I wondering hw maan refused her...what he actually told her...what he is going to say to his family...wtng eagerly for this...

Geet is feeling actualy so insecurity...she cant think abt their relationship or love until all her insecurities will go away...she is scared...actually too mch scared...her dream so scary...

Maan knew her so well...n most important thing their bonding n sharing freely to each other nature...its really unique...I was thinking kya geet maan ko bolega v k kya use pareshan kar raha hai...bt she did...so beautifully n he understood so so so amazingly...aisa humsafar is really rare...

No! he couldn't. He couldn't share that space with anyone else.

Because "she" had taken it all. because "she" was the one to take it all. Because "she" was that special one...               so beautiful realization...heart soothing actually

He relaxed back on the couch. She tried to move away to give him space but he held her back, shaking his head....y he is so comfortable with her...socho socho...

"Do you want me to get married?"...he asked her...haha to her little tornedo who don't realize nothing...the whole convo after that geet thought, n maans asking n noticing her everything omg...too mch beautiful...every line every gesture every speech...

Geet knows what a marriage means...two souls n hearts bcome one...doesn't she know...ok...when maan told her he is here for her forever...he never marry anyone else...hope that geet will start to think from here onwards...

.I did not know that you knew how to write a long commentπŸ˜†
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Maan and geet share the same relation which Mr Sharma's daughter was talking about...
Maan has opened up and shared his feelings with geet without any hesitation...
The same is the case with geet too, though she considers Ana and Kabir as her friends but she always maan to be her side to answer her and make her understand things...
Maan knows what he shares with geet and he knows that he can't share the same relation with anyone else...
Geet has always been on the loosing side and now she is scared to loose maan and finally she is somewhere able to understand her relation with him...
Maan doesn't want to name her feelings on her behalf and wants her to understand and recognise it by herself...
Updateee soonn
SheenGcian thumbnail
Another Wonderful piece of poetry in my collection πŸ˜‰

Mohabbat Phool Hai Jaana,

..Kaho To Phool Ban Jaon..

..Tumhari Zindagi Ka Ek

..Haseen Asool Ban Jaon...

..Suna Hai Rait Pe Chal K,

..Tum Aksar Mehak Jatay Ho,

..Kaho To Ab Ki Baar Mein,

.."Zameen Ki Dhool Ban Jaon"...?