Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Omg wat last part oh no..without my maaneet love and romance..why u doing tis to me mummy..im going to put maska to kawaii for some scenes for my maaneet..he he he he

Edited by Desigirls12 - 7 years ago
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabolousss 😊
Geet scare for Maan
As his marriage disturbing her alot
While maan nit abke to give and to girl que
As his space already shar by his little torondo
Maan tc of Geet n dhant her to
Geet share her pain with her her scare feeling for him
Maan make her releax as he know she want time to know bis feeling n he not want to disturb her so he said her to let name unnamed
Maan have no words for himm
Waiting for nxt
N plsss dnt end it yr
Abhi to I want to c maaneet marrige n their happily married life
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, sorry for the late reply, have been tied up last few days as my dad in law met with an accident...
But I read it now and I was waiting for this update from you...I was sure Maan will not like to tie down Geet with any commitment instead he would like her to understand her feelings and also her independence is utmost important to her...it was nice that he met with this super smart Silicon Valley intellectual woman as it gave him a deep insight for his feelings towards Geet ...he too realized that his heart has no space for anybody else and she has occupied that...
The connection again that I felt here was of Kanha waiting for his Radha when he used to play the flute...even though all the Gopis used to come and surround him, his heart would be content only after Radha would come, breaking the barriers of society and leaving all her inhibitions behind...realizing her own restlessness and anxiety of meeting her beloved Kanha...even though they were not tied down by any relationship yet their relationship is the epitome of love and affection...
Here too he has now understood that Geet needs to realize their relationship and understand what they share between each other...his realization is loving her selflessly...without binding their relationship in a name or with no preconditions... slowly bring her out of her insecurities and making her fully aware of her own feelings towards him...only then he will give his name to her and bind her with him...he does not want her to loose her identity and also wants her to know that like her Kanha he will always be there for her stationary in his space ...he wants her to spread her wings to fly and rise above all her feelings and come to him without any inhibitions...
Thnx and yes the poetry was beautiful, the words were very serene 
Thnx

maangeet87 thumbnail
AMAZING UPDATE. maan met with girl and almost spend whole day. question to share the space by her make him realize that his little tornado occupied that and she is d one special for him. geet is again haunted by that dream. love the way maan taking care of her. explain to her that he will always be there for her. dnt think so much about name of their relation. but keep as it is. 
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Thanks for pm.
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
https://youtu.be/doPtBhDTpj0

Edited by TaranaGeet - 7 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail
How do I post a video here that shows the image and a play sign?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Now that Maan knows he loves her and she is the one, I hope there will be a lot of lovey dovey moments between them. I'm guessing he will not leave her alone and find a lot of chnaces to be around her and feel his heart beat each time. Hai
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Aishu, when are you plannin to give us the next update. Can't wait to see how their unnamed relation progresses to the next level. Loving the idea of what they will be doing now. They at least know this is more than friendship and they like this feeling of togetherness a lot.

Please please continue soon. Pretty please
nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful part
geet scared
maan gives her space to think
thanks for pm
cont soon