Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I've done reading it 2nd Time and this time my heart is adoring the way he have woke her up from sleep... And I loved this thing aww I'm just head over heel falling for this Mr.Sensible of Mine... Somebody Please Help this Man is gonna make me full crazy in his Love...This Sensible Maan then frost's CM MSK and Your Abhi nahi Aana Ka MSK I am irrecoverably in Love with this 3...
Sometimes feel a strong urge to see them with my own eyes... Only reading is not enough I get so lost in them that I want to see them badly... That reminds me My Reading Session of Re-Reading Abhi nahi aana is still pending ...😊😊 Will start soon...

I'm still feeling excited with their 1st phone conversation that remind me their 1st Messaging when He was not replying more and it soon ended...He just wanted to know that time if she reached Home but nothing feels good like that I feel when both are together in study Room... I've a request If possible I want more moments there... I just feel a strange feeling of peacefulness when they both are in study room...I don't know why but it makes me feel happy... I like office part also Mr.Monster Khurana in action mood always πŸ˜†And then his transformation into Maan My Mr.Sensible...❀️ 

Sometimes wonder is it The same Maan who have asked her to go home on her own and he left her alone in street...and now he's taking her in dinner and his other gesture that he's doing for her...Great and huge change but whatever it is in love with it...Well Feeling Love with this This Mr and Future Mrs Sensible... Bye for now...take care...
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SharmeenLuvsGC

And I expect same reaction from Miss Writer πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Hum masoom hi tou hain.. pyare pyare masoom log πŸ˜†

Yea Right... Hum masoom ki jaroor sunna Ms.Kawaii πŸ˜†
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratz for te new tread dear
maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ch 38
Lovely bonding between the two
Maan is a hard task master
But he is a great human too
The love for Geet makes him taking care of her
And on the way he takes her for dinner

And parting gift
The envelope
Full of Geet
His precious moments
The love for her
And Geet calling
Maan happy
Geet happy
And teased her
Not to be late for office

Geet unable to sleep
Tired
Late
Extra time
Snd on all of it
Had to face angry Kabir
Not to mention Ana
Waiting eagerly
Please do give update soon
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely beautiful amazing update yar..te way geet sleeping and my maan caressing her like a feather caressing her which touched her and she feeling it was lovely amazing feel yar..te way my maan taking her for dinner maan u r monster giving her lots of work and then taking her for dinner..te way my maan dropping his geet and giving her gift which made her cry in happiness,te way geet felt overwhelmed and emotional seeing te photes with khuranas and she felt special was lovely emotional..te way she calling to my maan who teasing her and both sleeping with content was lovely..te way geet ki guilty for hiding it from ana and kabir but right now she was in need..te way ana and arjun ki chalkar mein Geet got caught omg now she have to face monster khurana.. te way geet ki late and saying work late,omg monster sk..te way kabir found out and now geet have to face jr khurana..i love te update so much yar
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maan is really expressing his love in his own way and somewhere I feel tat geet too knows it but she isn't accepting it. Their relation has progressed so much from start.
A beautiful update..
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for the new thread aishu..
Will read after coming back
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread. ..
Yayy!! It's an ff finally...

7 years and still way to go ...

hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Btw new banner is rocking πŸ€— ..thnk u hinal πŸ€—
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 38...
Awesome ..

Superb...

Thanks for update..

Thanks for pm...

Continue soon...

I guessed it right... They went for dinner...

I liked the style of waking up ... I will try that with my kids n hubby dearest now ... Thanks ...

Maan is so good these days ...

He took her for dinner , gave her pics of her's which he clicked on various occasions ...

But maaneet pic is missing yaar ...

Geet was so overwhelmed seeing those pics ...

Ana n arjun ... This jerk reached her college n she got so angry n left from there...

Kabir is angry on her for not telling about her working in KE...

N she is afraid of Ana's reaction...

But I fail to understand why is she hiding it .. she is working there as she got a job so what's wrong...