Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheenGcian thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful Update my jaan you made my day/noon πŸ˜› 😳
I just love their bonding with each other,, actually I adore them,, you know that thing Maan was doing to geet "bunching his fingers and tickling her" my sister does that on knees and palms, like geet I enjoy it too lol maza ata hai.. with them I felt it too 😳 πŸ˜†
I hate that arjun, what does he want? Bullshit.. wants another chance my foot,, good going Ana,, let him go to hell 😑
Ohoo monster is in action,, another scolding,, again His PA late 😲
Lol geet tou gai,, now Kabir knows about hwe working in KC n as Maan's PA,, will her knight in shining armour ayega πŸ˜† 😳

PS - Aise hi mast update dete raha karo.. Duayen milengi hum masoomo ki πŸ˜†
SheenGcian thumbnail
Haila CONGRATULATIONS kehna tou bhool hi gai πŸ˜†

Congrats for New Thread.. Allah Aur taraqqi de πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new thread
Nice update
Waiting for next update
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SharmeenLuvsGC

Beautiful Update my jaan you made my day/noon πŸ˜› 😳
I just love their bonding with each other,, actually I adore them,, you know that thing Maan was doing to geet "bunching his fingers and tickling her" my sister does that on knees and palms, like geet I enjoy it too lol maza ata hai.. with them I felt it too 😳 πŸ˜†
I hate that arjun, what does he want? Bullshit.. wants another chance my foot,, good going Ana,, let him go to hell 😑
Ohoo monster is in action,, another scolding,, again His PA late 😲
Lol geet tou gai,, now Kabir knows about hwe working in KC n as Maan's PA,, will her knight in shining armour ayega πŸ˜† 😳

PS - Aise hi mast update dete raha karo.. Duayen milengi hum masoomo ki πŸ˜†

Duaa Hum masoomo ki...hayee I'm having pain in my stomach reading this line πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And Ms.Kawaii give us one more update soon then we will be Give you more Duaas And Allah will give You All success😊😊
Edited by MariumChoudhary - 7 years ago
neetr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread...
Aditi.kesari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she still needs to understand what place she holds for him great update she is late again hahaha but she got away with small session only want to see how she will escape Kabir now
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread

great update
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Thrd 4. + Conversion to FF
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg.  Oh am soo loving this story. Maan n geets equation has gone to another level altogether. And i think he has realised this and hope he knows the reason behind.. Cant wait to read more
SheenGcian thumbnail

Originally posted by: MariumChoudhary

Duaa Hum masoomo ki...hayee I'm having pain in my stomach reading this line πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ms.Kawaii give us one more update soon then we will be Give you more Duaas And Allah will give You All success😊😊

And I expect same reaction from Miss Writer πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Hum masoom hi tou hain.. pyare pyare masoom log πŸ˜†