Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
congrats for new thread..
nice update..
waiting for next update..
nia24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooh I simply love the relationship between Maan and Geet! Making me miss GHSP more and more. Eagerly awaiting your next update and congrats on the new thread! 
anitha_tooty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread
So happy for ur update
happydays30 thumbnail
Congrats on new thread
Geet was so happy to see her pics n her clicked pic
Maaneet share a beautiful bond
Kabir is angry on her working... how ana will take this
Waiting to know
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Last update was mesmerizing aishu ..ask laftan anlamaz ...indeed love needs no words to express nd it was felt in this update ...moments were so beautiful between them Ki no words were required... U know I felt kabhie kabhie un ehsaason ko naam nahi Dena chahiye ,unki purity kharaab Ho jati hai ...the way maan gave her solace...its the fact that geet's armour in knight is maan's arms ...maan ke shoulders hai uska aashiyaana where she is completed ...i loved the fact even though maan had inkling abt his feelings he is not forcing or making her to c this emotions ,he is not naming it ...I loved that respect showing towards her ...

And Geet has long way to go to understand those emotions ...

Beautiful update nd wanna c how she is going to find what maan holds in her life ...Edited by hermosoanu123 - 7 years ago
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So beautifully written.in love with the update
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread nd "ff" Means many more updates ... 😳

Aww ,this maan is cutie pie ...small gestures from him make u fall for him ...He is enjoying the moments with Geet in his own way ,taking care of her ...

As I said his small small gestures ...pics of her surprised me aishu ...koi bhi ladki she will cry in happiness ...who thinks in tho way ...

Geet's outbursts is justified ...as kitne Dino je baad someone made her feel that she is needed in der life ..she holds place in his life

Arghh ,don't know Arjun feeling is making me creepy ...hope Ana will not make mistake this tym

Ahh ,cat is out of the Bag ,kabir came to know ND now Ana's reaction ...a trouble in paradise for Geet...

Enjoying the flow of story ...update soonEdited by hermosoanu123 - 7 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats for the new thread Aishu.

Part 38 - Again lovely update. I liked his way of waking her up. I would have slept more instead of waking up. Lol. She was finding everything admirable, lovely in his action.

Oh...her photographs, with diff peoples, with diff moods. When did he clicked those all. I only remember one at the time of krishnajanm. She felt so special. Sad that there was not a single photo of both. Hope that now she will read his emotions behind this that he really felt something about her.

Loved their teletalk. First long talk, I think.

Ana still was not ready to talk with arjun. She felt bad that he rejected her like that. it was insult to her. Good that she was avoiding him since then. Oh...he came to her collage now. Geet don't know how to react. And b'coss of this she got late again.

Still she didn't tell ana & kabir about her job at KE. Kabir saw her running. Maan was again upset that she was late but he didn't say anything. She herself agreed to work late hours.

Omg...kabir came to her cabin and asked about her working there. Now ana will also come. And both will take her class. Puri phas gayi bechari.

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on new thread...
Lively part
Geet was struggling between maan and MSK...
He he he

Wilb waiting
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for truning this into FF👏 I'm happy😃
Ecstasy that i feel always while reading you stories update
                  MAAN is a ray of hope for GEET.
Even if things aren't going good in life, there is lots of reason to feel good and Maan is one of the important and precious reason for geet to be happy and feel good about herself
The way maan wake her up is so pleasing and mushy hopefully one day I'll get such person☺️☺️☺️☺️
Ufff that photographs of geet, i mean that gesture is so overwhelming. I think that's why she cried. Maan is so adorable.
Arjun is such a pain for Ana but i guess she is the only one can handle him well otherwise Maan ko pta chla is bar toh he's gone...😆
Kabir ko geet kese explain karegi😕😕
P.S. I reread the prologue specially  geet's letter but i guess Agar geet separate hi nahi hogi till then she will not understand the true value of maan and his importance in her life.
So if u r planning to do separate them,then I'll manage😆😆 but unite them asap after separation😆😆