Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: chandrima02

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Should I create a poll to understand whether SK is a villain or villain ???🤣</font>

Yes
Villian or more villian 🤣
Hero jaisi koi baat hi nahi 😆

Poor Karan must be banging his head 😆 kitna action karwavoge??? 🤣
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am sorry but Mahek uncle are Royal idiots, no wonder  Kanta is more like the son or husband in that household.
Watching with my brother today as we are both home sick, after watching Jeevan, my bro was like man i would strangle that guy if that was my business.
I realize that is how anyone would react, yes Shaurya was an ass, but why blame him, sheetal is who is mostly responsible for this mess. As for the pre-caps, well Jeevan did say tit for tat, i would say they are even now.

Would anyone think me odd or weird if i say i am loving this vindictive Shaurya, this is the guy i fell in love with not that sap during the marriage track. Welcome back my loving Devil Shaurya, where the hell have you been hiding.
Edited by latanzia - 7 years ago
Fernweh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Should I create a poll to understand whether SK is a villain or villain ???🤣</font>

Ya a poll on degrees of Villainity 😆
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brat2008

🤣 lo hogaya satyanaash 😆
Bulldozer 😛
Both have given up their day jobs & got into demolition business 😆
Next jeevan chachu will blast khanna mansion & then SK will burn Sharma nivas
Then both will live in tent outside the respective destroyed homes & Mehak & shaurya will run the food truck Mehak di Hatti 🤣

🤣
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brat2008

Yes
Villian or more villian 🤣
Hero jaisi koi baat hi nahi 😆

Poor Karan must be banging his head 😆 kitna action karwavoge??? 🤣

Keep an option of rare species as well ...😆
Combination of 10 villlans ðŸ˜‰

Oshbgosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Itna intense ðŸ¤£

Consistently, the makers, never disappoint me by making a doormat doormatter. Girls, a new word from my side "doormatter", just like "intense" ðŸ¤£ .. What day is THE TRP day 😆?

@Shams, the astrologer, thanks girl ðŸ¤—

Ha ha ..@chandrima .. And the villain aka SK...villainer  ..villainest ðŸ˜ƒ
Intense = Revenge 
After reading some comments I don't feel like watching today's episode. 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: latanzia

i am sorry but Mahek uncle are Royal idiots, no wonder  Kanta is more like the son or husband in that household.

Watching with my brother today as we are both home sick, after watching Jeevan, my bro was like man i would strangle that guy if that was my business.
I realize that is how anyone would react, yes Shaurya was an ass, but why blame him, sheetal is who is mostly responsible for this mess. As for the pre-caps, well Jeevan did say tit for tat, i would say they are even now.

Would anyone think me odd or weird if i say i am loving this vindictive Shaurya, this is the guy i fell in love with not that sap during the marriage track. Welcome back my loving Devil Shaurya, where the hell have you been hiding.

Agree with you he just over reacted...But there should be someone to make the situation worse for MehRya.  ...Want to give their saperation a strong solid reason..
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Last weekend we were like "next yeh ho ga woh  ga " 🤣 And in the end YEH HO GAYA ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't believe Jeevan did anything wrong

SK shattered his dreams & jeevan did the same back

Jeevan has been a non violent Cat all his life

But even the most domestic cat will bares its claws if one keeps stepping on its tail intentionally or unintentionally 😆

Somewhere SK needs to know he is not the controller of the world & has to see the repercussions of his actions 🤢Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gals, i for one.. have never been able to tear a dupatta like that.. for any purpose.. forget bandaging someone's hand.. 
these doormats make it look so easy.. and then that kaun tujhe song playing.. i mean seriously!!

this guy ne teri dajjiyan uda di.. ur great grandma is in hospital... insulted your family on national TV.. u still go spineless to him..

takes some level of spinelessness.. i must say.. 

we are clear about shaurya - we know he is devil reincarnated.. am ok with it.. whatever does it for your dude.. who am i to say... you are upfornt about ur failings..

but I being a gal cannot.. CANNOT stand this blob of shivering disgrace who is worse than the dirt on the doormat.. making a fool of herself in the name of love..