6th March ...Live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with  SK tells I came to see PD and if you need any medical help iam here...MAHEK tells thank you very much...it's my family problem I will handle... already u helped with Mohit and Sonal marriage..

SK tells iam not responsible for PD condition...I helped Mohit to get married to Sonal because I thought it was the correct thing and secondly I was getting benefited my business.

Ravi asks mahek to tell him to leave...MAHEK request if  you would have ever loves me for a second than leave from here...He leaves from there..

Jeevan comes to white chillies and breaks the glass door and destroy furniture...he calls Shaurya to come out... assistant tries to call SK...and Jeevan thinks all about how media harrased them and how PD slipped into coma...he destroys whole restaurant..
SK is in car and think the words of ...dadaji ...Ravi and MAHEK...he gets a call from secretary...and he immediately rushed to restaurant...only to see the whole restaurant is destroyed...he shouts ...what the hell...Jeevan throws a chair on him...he tries to punch Shaurya...but he holds it...and asks do you have any idea what you have done..

Jeevan tells I have settled the matter ...like you have taken my son in a minute and send my PD in coma ...and I have destroyed your favorite thing ...you can send me to jail...he tells you haven't done this right ..he says sorry and leave from there..

PD comes back to home along with all family... Mohit and Sonal comes and knock the door...Jeevan comes and close the door...MAHEK tells ..where will they live think about Sonal...Jeevan tells he should have think it before becoming hero...Mohit shouts to open the door...MAHEK tells I will open the door...Jeevan doesn't agree...PD tells to open the door. . everyone has done something or the other mistake...I would have thrown everyone out...it's my house...

Jeevan tells as you say PD but I will break all ties with Mohit...PD asks your friend has came as your bhabi now... won't you do the graha pravesh rasm...

they do the rasm and they come inside and hugs PD...MAHEK gets a call from SK manager...and she is shocked ...kanta comes to Jeevan and check his wound he tells I got hurt at hospital...MAHEK tells he is lying ...Jeevan tells yes I have destroyed whole restaurant ...kanta is worried that what Shaurya will do now..

SK looks at the whole Mesa in restaurant and collect the broken pieces from floor and walks...he tries to pick up chair and when mahek comes and holds it...and tells sorry for what ever chachu has done.   whole staff leaves from there.

SK listens silently...she tells he was angry and did it because of the situation

@chandriama I told you Jeevan is the intense twist 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams!! 
Phir gayi Mahek SK ke pass!! hehe!! these 2 can't stay separated even for half a day!! Wasn't expecting Jeevan chachu to go to the restaurant.. he always kept his calm.. Would have thought Ravi chachu to do that!!

Edited by trentzoe - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trentzoe

Thanks Shams!! 

Phir gayi Mahek SK ke pass!! hehe!! these 2 can't stay separated even for half a day!! 

SK bawlaaa hogya hai..
Welcome Tina ðŸ˜‰
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Dil ke armaan aansun me behagaye ...
Kya kya socha tha...
Kabhi nehal ke wajah se bagti jaati 
Tho kabhi kanta Chachi bhej ti hai , shaurya ke paas ...
Aakhir chali hi gayi na shaurya ke paas 

Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeh Kya ho rahi Hai... Meh tho
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeh shaurya Khanna kabhi nahi sudrega ðŸ˜¡
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurya is devil for real ðŸ˜¡
Phod kya raha hai Chachu ka dukkan ya ratan ka dhabha ?!?  ðŸ˜•
Shamz15 thumbnail
MAHEK request that she will bring chachu there and he will asks for forgiveness...he asks will you do the break fast have you eaten anything from morning ??

he goes to kitchen which is completely destroyed...he asks what do you wanna eat any special demand... would you like to eat omellate 

he takes  pan on which broken glass pieces are there...and SK gets hurt in his hand and MAHEK tares her duppata and ties it to hand...

Kaun tujhy songs plays...

precap : mahek tells kanta that he was calm but he had that anger in his eyes...it Will be very dangerous..

bouldozer comes and destroys Jeevan chachu shops...SK comes in front of MAHEK 
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeh Mehek kabhi nahi sudhregi
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sham for the live update
Unexpected twist today.. Jeevan chachi ..He destroys whole restaurant..😲