Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Santi, he is literally spitting on her face repeatedly, figuratively. I have no words left and am wondering about the mindset of the people who are writing this abomination of self respect. 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Santiago24

gals, i for one.. have never been able to tear a dupatta like that.. for any purpose.. forget bandaging someone's hand.. 

these doormats make it look so easy.. and then that kaun tujhe song playing.. i mean seriously!!

this guy ne teri dajjiyan uda di.. ur great grandma is in hospital... insulted your family on national TV.. u still go spineless to him..

takes some level of spinelessness.. i must say.. 

we are clear about shaurya - we know he is devil reincarnated.. am ok with it.. whatever does it for your dude.. who am i to say... you are upfornt about ur failings..

but I being a gal cannot.. CANNOT stand this blob of shivering disgrace who is worse than the dirt on the doormat.. making a fool of herself in the name of love.. 

SK agar Ajay jaisaa hota toh woh ussy kabka tata bye bye KAR chuki Hoti ðŸ˜›
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@chandrima.. writers!! I dunno who is coming up with this s**t.. 
There was a time when mehak stood head to head with him and sometimes tower over him..  i loved it.. for every sin of his.. she gave it back with interest..

But this! this is someone.. i dont think anyone can identify with.. if she was indeed scared of the repercussions of jeevan's actions.. she should have just argued that point and not immediately tend to Sk's wounds like that.. with that sick song playing the BG.. 

@shamz.. yeah ajay doesnt have this god like looks na.. whatever said.. SK is an eye candy.. and for the gal, he is hard to let go of..
stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Santiago... Don't you think she is kind of proving every allegation that he has thrown to her ðŸ¤¢ She is behind his good looks, his five star hotel like house and money. I mean, what else can be the reason to bear such an insult. Usne barbaad karne mein kasar nahi chhodi ya isne barbaad hone mein ðŸ˜• Difficult to understand ðŸ¤¢
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stellaV

@ Santiago... Don't you think she is kind of proving every allegation that he has thrown to her ðŸ¤¢ She is behind his good looks, his five star hotel like house and money. I mean, what else can be the reason to bear such an insult. Usne barbaad karne mein kasar nahi chhodi ya isne barbaad hone mein ðŸ˜• Difficult to understand ðŸ¤¢

Absolutely Stella..

That and more..

He cant stand women who are doormats and who deify their husbands despite all abuse from them.. lo.. Mehak ji does exactly that..

She melts everytime he pulls her close and then he bodyshames her.. she has never pushed him away of her own volition.. in the near kiss episode too, her fingers were entwined with his...

And you know guys.. forget guys.. anyone will lose interest in someone who is such a pushover.. and who can be taken for granted so many times..

stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Santiago.. This story is going nowhere. Roaming in circles ðŸ¤ª Everyone is trying to make someone's life hell. Where the hell is LOVE?? It is a dead end now.,
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sham ðŸ˜­ don't like the precap. 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sangana

Thanks Sham ðŸ˜­ don't like the precap. 

Welcome sangu...May be we can get to see a better episode tomorrow ðŸ˜Š
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

🤣 lo hogaya satyanaash 😆
Bulldozer 😛
Both have given up their day jobs & got into demolition business 😆
Next jeevan chachu will blast khanna mansion & then SK will burn Sharma nivas
Then both will live in tent outside the respective destroyed homes & Mehak & shaurya will run the food truck Mehak di Hatti 🤣

OMG Brat you are s funny! Your comments are hilarious! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
The last line was the funniest - both of them running to the truck! ðŸ¤£

With cvs trolling our forum, anything can be possible to bring the intensity! 

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just finished watching ZKM and OMG!  Jeevan Chachu destroying everything and throwing the chair at Shaurya was epic! That expression Shaurya had I have never seen it before. I honestly expected Handsome to be a wild fire seething in anger 😲 despite everything Mahek's care and concern for Handsome remains intact. The precap is mind blowing!!!! No wonder he was so calm. He came like the calming before the hurricane strikes! The man hatched such a despicable plan! All their enemies are rejoicing seeing the war taking place between Mehrya ðŸ˜­

I've seen it now its time to read ðŸ˜† Chachi! I didn't forget that smile you had when you saw Mohit and Sonal welcomed. PD is such a darling! Such a sweetheart! ðŸ¤— you have a very big heart
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago