Mapillai 6th - 10th March

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Please no javvu this week. Lets hope story moves. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Senthil mother was telling him about neighbor boy who ran away with a girl. Senthil thinks that his mother will be so upset if he did the same - senthil fail to realize that fellow ran away while senthil is not running away. He will be moving into Jaya house with saradha's blessing if she agrees. 

Tired already with this track that is still dragging.  
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update

priya's advise good one .

Nothing wrong in asking the groom to stay with bride's parents if they are very ill and needed to be cared much . but here jaya's mom doing for selfish motive [:x] .

Girls leaving parents and stays in husband's home .if they ask boys to do so why this much drama??[LOL] .

senthil is elder son and he needed to take care of his family thats right .same way jaya is the breadwinner of her family so its her duty to take care of her family financially until any of her sister comes to take up the responsibility . both sides are right .    .

Jaya can firmly say to senthil i give salary to my family until they settle , also she should put sense in her mother such type of conditions may spoil the relationship of her married life . Jaya should help her family but definetly should not spoil her life .

Whatever she does her sisters like ramya and last sister will never going to realise . so Jaya should not do blunder of rejecting marraige .

hmm lets see what happens .between yethuva irunthalum panchayathuku mudivu seekrom sollunga ji [8D] . yenga porumai romba test panrenga .

If jaya's mom is that much insecured let them take a house for rent very near to senthil home . jaya vum pakathila irunthu parthukalamey [LOL]
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daffodilee

Thanks for the update

priya's advise good one .

Nothing wrong in asking the groom to stay with bride's parents if they are very ill and needed to be cared much . but here jaya's mom doing for selfish motive 😡 .

Girls leaving parents and stays in husband's home .if they ask boys to do so why this much drama??😆 .

senthil is elder son and he needed to take care of his family thats right .same way jaya is the breadwinner of her family so its her duty to take care of her family financially until any of her sister comes to take up the responsibility . both sides are right .    .

Jaya can firmly say to senthil i give salary to my family until they settle , also she should put sense in her mother such type of conditions may spoil the relationship of her married life . Jaya should help her family but definetly should not spoil her life .

Whatever she does her sisters like ramya and last sister will never going to realise . so Jaya should not do blunder of rejecting marraige .

hmm lets see what happens .between yethuva irunthalum panchayathuku mudivu seekrom sollunga ji 😎 . yenga porumai romba test panrenga .

If jaya's mom is that much insecured let them take a house for rent very near to senthil home . jaya vum pakathila irunthu parthukalamey 😆

Good idea

I was thinking Senthil family can move to jeya house and they can all live there nnu haha
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka..

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice updates... Loved Priya today... nalla buthi sonnaa😉... Last part la paatha marubadiyum Senthil's mom will get angry with Jaya maathi iruku... Ipo thaan nalla poittu irunthuchu... hmmm... Seri seekram next track ponga pa😆... Track is starting to get boring... daily ore alugaiyum, kovamum but no movement forward... Sattunu ethaathu oru mudiva edunga pa...
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: migan

Good idea

I was thinking Senthil family can move to jeya house and they can all live there nnu haha

@bold... Same feelings😆... Want to see Jaya's mom reaction if Senthil ever suggests this...🤣
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates!

Agreeing with everyone else...satu butu nu track a mudichitu adutha track vaanga pa!

As someone else already pointed out; it's going to be Senthil's mom who sorts out this issue; I think and I hope. She seems to be the only sensible character up until now.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

@bold... Same feelings😆... Want to see Jaya's mom reaction if Senthil ever suggests this...🤣

Jaya family family moving to Senthil house..Semma idea.. anyways Jaya family la irundhu two girls gonna settle there then rest too can shift over there
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks for the updates ma.

jaya mom's reason not valid at all for keeping jaya at home. 🤔 Inniki taan sreeja really did well with her emotion.

Edited by hopper_ocean - 7 years ago