Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you for the Updates!!!Edited by migan - 7 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krithikas

Jayas mom character is. Confusing.

I am not confused at all lolz. She is a selfish lady and knows how to play her cards well. All those emotion talk - i doubt it comes from her heart. She call Jaya as senthil of this family and that she depends to much on her and trust her etc etc. If all this was true - then why agreed to keep silent when she knew that Senthil is the mapillai that is coming to see Ramya? If she had really cared for Jaya - she should have told this to Jaya. Instead she listen to her other daughter and decided to keep quite hoping that Senthil Ramya marriage will take place as jaya will give up nu ðŸ¤” Why put burden on Jaya? Why can't she demand Ramya and Janani to start contributing to the family? Ippo making scene money is not important her presence is nu. ðŸ¥±
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

I am not confused at all lolz. She is a selfish lady and knows how to play her cards well. All those emotion talk - i doubt it comes from her heart. She call Jaya as senthil of this family and that she depends to much on her and trust her etc etc. If all this was true - then why agreed to keep silent when she knew that Senthil is the mapillai that is coming to see Ramya? If she had really cared for Jaya - she should have told this to Jaya. Instead she listen to her other daughter and decided to keep quite hoping that Senthil Ramya marriage will take place as jaya will give up nu ðŸ¤” Why put burden on Jaya? Why can't she demand Ramya and Janani to start contributing to the family? Ippo making scene money is not important her presence is nu. ðŸ¥±

Exactly

this Jeya agrees to mother but suffering aam just get more angry at her
kpkaru93 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Friends wednesday episode yaaravathu update panunga pa?
kpkaru93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gisel

[BR][DIV]Brief...[/DIV][DIV]Senthil pressurises her in admitting she loves him. She ends up fainting and hospitalised for stress. Senthil's father admits to him that he is at fault not being able to control his wife. Senthil says it is his fault for pressuring her. He says he will leave her alone. He adds to him that get her married to an orphan, who will agree to be vm and not leave her as she is.[/DIV][DIV]At office, his frnds tell him to just agree to Jaya as both of them are hurting. He says he can never do that to his mom.[/DIV][DIV]Next morning, he sleeping in the terrace. His mom wakes him and tells him to tell her the prob. He declines and insists that she is the best mom ever...[/DIV][DIV]This is all I can remember...[/DIV]

U r so sweet ,,,,thank u
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: kpkaru93

Friends wednesday episode yaaravathu update panunga pa?

Hi, our updater's are busy and they provide updates during their leisure time when time permits. Sometimes it delays. Kindly be patience and updates will be delivered. Thanks for understanding re.

For those who are interested to provide brief updates kindly pm me and we can arrange days for the updates. Thanks!!

Edited by hopper_ocean - 7 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Janani very selfish person. I don't like her being paired to quite nice kamal. She wants him to concentrate more on her then the business. Questioning him why his working hard. She does not need his money. Pinna his family ku vendam aa? Nethu episode lae innum annoyed pannitha iva.

Priya gave good to jaya. She is the one decided to give up senthil then why trying to be near to him always? Asking him to run a show, askng him to follow her to Bombay. Mudiyalae pa. Senthil taan pavam stuck on this and suffering.

kpkaru93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

[BR][BR][B]Hi, our updater's are busy and they provide updates during their leisure time when time permits. Sometimes it delays. Kindly be patience and updates will be delivered. Thanks for understanding re.[BR][BR]For those who are interested to provide brief updates kindly pm me and we can arrange days for the updates. Thanks!![/B][BR]

ok dr,,,,
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😒
Thanks akka!

Don't know if I want to watch the episode...let's hope the next week is better...