Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shammu, one of the last persons to comment today also...
I think the time has come for me to take a break from ZKM, totally indigestible ...kitne baar Shaurya aisa kuhc karega and others dekhte reh jayenge...
This time it was totally a mistake from Mehak despite him telling her that he is a totally ISI trademarked Kameena No.1, Selfish , self-centered, egoistical, self-obsessed, inconsiderate πŸ·
He told her he loves himself, his business, his restaurant, and his success...when will you learn Mehak? He has gone to a point of no return ...I am actually not at all angry on Shaurya - He did what he is best at, Main wahi karta hoon joh mujhe aata hai, ...completely within character ...anyone having expectations from him is a fool for sure...
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg... Shaurya what did you do?  you're not a love guru. You are up to some scheme. I am sure! You can't turn so nice in a few minutes. You have a good heart but you have scheming ways. Mahek don't trust him! He's using you to benefit himself. Handsome are you really this selfish? Its a pity you'll end up losing the one person who loves you so much! 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

He always does the makeup...may be they were experimenting with his looksπŸ˜‰how to make him look more devilishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 Count Dracula - khoon choosnewala πŸ˜†
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Patsy-

I think the time has come for me to take a break from ZKM, totally indigestible ...kitne baar Shaurya aisa kuhc karega and others dekhte reh jayenge...
This time it was totally a mistake from Mehak despite him telling her that he is a totally ISI trademarked Kameena No.1, Selfish , self-centered, egoistical, self-obsessed, inconsiderate🐷
He told her he loves himself, his business, his restaurant, and his success...when will you learn Mehak? He has gone to a point of no return ...I am actually not at all angry on Shaurya - He did what he is best at, Main wahi karta hoon joh mujhe aata hai, ...completely within character ...anyone having expectations from him is a fool for sure...

πŸ‘ Sab galthi - Mehak ki πŸ˜•
If her family showers gaalis on her - good for her πŸ€ͺ
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I now read part 2. The highlight is you Sham saying how handsome Shaurya looks in the blue suit πŸ€£  so he was praising himself huh? Smh* Oh Handsome the day you'll fall. You will fall so hard! But don't worry I will be there to pick you up. Some times you have to learn the hard way. You listen no one. 
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Omg... Shaurya what did you do?you're not a love guru. You are up to some scheme. I am sure! You can't turn so nice in a few minutes. You have a good heart but you have scheming ways. Mahek don't trust him! He's using you to benefit himself. Handsome are you really this selfish? Its a pity you'll end up losing the one person who loves you so much!

I have one doubt here πŸ˜”
Who is that one person he will loose? Mehak or Melissa??? 😳
Both love him unconditionally πŸ˜†
fannymanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Omg... Shaurya what did you do?  you're not a love guru. You are up to some scheme. I am sure! You can't turn so nice in a few minutes. You have a good heart but you have scheming ways. Mahek don't trust him! He's using you to benefit himself. Handsome are you really this selfish? Its a pity you'll end up losing the one person who loves you so much! 

Khud toh ek biwi ka pyaar paane se raha, bada aaya hai do premiyon ko milaane wala...😑 Love Guru, my foot!
fannymanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

I have one doubt here πŸ˜”
Who is that one person he will loose? Mehak or Melissa??? 😳
Both love him unconditionally πŸ˜†

I can see two blind M's...🀣
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This time it was totally a mistake from Mehak despite him telling her that he is a totally ISI trademarked Kameena No.1, Selfish , self-centered, egoistical, self-obsessed, inconsiderate πŸ·

I think we should be  giving them a mass bunk ...sudden fall in the trp can only raise the character πŸ₯±
i dont have any hopes on him now πŸ˜‘
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Khud toh ek biwi ka pyaar paane se raha, bada aaya hai do premiyon ko milaane wala...😑 Love Guru, my foot!

Patsy...usko hindi nahi aati hai...kaahan gussa nikal rahi hai πŸ˜†