1st March ...Live update...

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with... mahek cries and tells Mohit and Sonal should get married...and Sheetal is against the proposal and even Sharma's aren't Ready...
SK tells if they wanted to get married why do they need support ..she tells it matters atleast we should try and if they don't agree than I will do what ever you say...

He thinks for some time and than says OK iam ready and I will help you in stopping the marriage...

he tells if the aadhi gharwali is hurt than it is allowed to pick her ...shall we go home ...she asks home..yes shall we go...he picks her up and they leave the restaurant..

He brings her to room and puts her on bed...removes her slippers..  she tells I will sleep outside only...he tells I will sleep outside and you can sleep here ...he tells I will call commissioner and come..

He thinks about the investors and Karuna words...and calls Mohit and scolds him that he didn't informed him...Mohit tells will you help me in getting married and he tells yes ...just do as what I say...

Sheetal asks girls to make Sonal ready quickly...

Dadaji asks mahek did you went to police station...she tells No but I have asked Shaurya to help...PD tells yes he will set right pammi ...Jeevan tells he will make the matter worse..

SK and Mohit enters the farm house in burkha as mehendi girls.. pammi takes them inside the farm house...Mohit tells why don't we call police and stop the marriage...

Pammi asks why are you hiding your face...she was about to remove the veil when she gets a call and leave. ..

Sonal tells the mehndi girls I don't want to get married and SK tells we came to take you only...

They three manage to escape from the farm house..
Sharma's get a knock on the door...Rohith and sheetal comes and asks where is Sonal...they start searching in house and MAHEK tells she isn't here she must be in farm house...Sheetal tells she ran away from there..

Dadaji scolds Sheetal and tells I will call police if you don't leave here...Sheetal also gave them a warning and leaves from there...

NEHAL tells there is a bad news on social media...SK was giving the interview saying if you love someone and if your parents are against your marriage than inform me I will get you marriaed like Sonal and Mohit
The news is spread on all the news channels with Sonal and Mohit pics...Ajay sees and tells how this became a national news...

Sharma's are angry with the newsm...MAHEK tries calling Shaurya but he doesn't answer call...NEHAL tells Jiju...they see Shaurya on TV...and gives the interview to media Person saying iam getting them married as they love each other

lol...he started side business. ..love guru 
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kitna bhi tokar khaye.. kuch log samajjte kylun nahi! 
This mehak is so naive; batting eyes at him.. doesnt she know by now that he doesn't do anything without reason! 

Puhleese give me a break!!
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santiago24

Kitna bhi tokar khaye.. kuch log samajjte kylun nahi! 

This mehak is so naive; batting eyes at him.. doesnt she know by now that he doesn't do anything without reason! 

Puhleese give me a break!!

She has the reason now to leave him ...Yeh mauqaa parast ko koi nahi sudhaar Sakta 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trentzoe

Thanks Shams πŸ€—

Welcome Tina...I have updated the post...U can read again...If you missed the last paragraph..😊
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Karan walks in burkha like Wrestler ... It's look so horrendous🀣
Mehek ... She only give idea Shaurie as usual twisted all 

Mehek doesn't know Shaurie but her family does...  

Hope this is breaking point for her ...left him ... Shaurya look so crooked ... Planning plotting ... True Gunda 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

She has the reason now to leave him ...Yeh mauqaa parast ko koi nahi sudhaar Sakta 

Totally This is limit ... Mehek leave Him πŸ˜‘😑 asap πŸ˜‘
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate this Shaurya so badly big villan of sharmas family
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣... Profit ke liye kuchh bhi karega. Sharmas are paying for bringing up an orphan as their own and I am waiting for the TRP πŸ˜† ... Does ST shoot both of his shows with a single script πŸ˜†???!!!!

Thanks @Shams πŸ€—
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update

I hate this Shaurya so badly big villan of sharmas family
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There's a reason behind everything sk does
Thank you Sam πŸ˜ƒEdited by Sanju4Rajeev - 7 years ago